It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Plan To Use Churches, Mosques, Synagogues For Vaccinations

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Since each community in the US has at least one congregation and for most many more than that, it can be assumed that the churches do represent a large percentage of individuals countrywide. But when these community based churches lose their focus from the Lord to distribution responsibilities, just how much spirituality is left for the congregation?

There was a good reason our founding Fathers fought to keep Church and State separate even though many of the principals were created from what was considered the best attributes of humanity based at that time in familiar history from religious text.

This is a great way to destroy all religions and create instead a central state which is the new GODvernment.

Q: How many religious congregations are there in the United States?

A: There is no official directory for all the congregations in the county, so sociologists of religion have to rely on statistical estimates extrapolated from surveys. These are often disputed, and to complicate matters, thousands of new churches open each year, while thousands of others close.

Hartford Institute estimates there are roughly 350,000 religious congregations in the United States.

This estimate relies on the RCMS 2010 religious congregations census. Of those, about 314,000 are Protestant and other Christian churches, and 24,000 are Catholic and Orthodox churches. Non-Christian religious congregations are estimated at about 12,000.

hirr.hartsem.edu...

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Danbones

Yes, and fleece em while your at it.
And jab them too.

IMHO certain religious organizations are just pre screening for stage hypnosis

PS
Hey BTS
just noticed your siggy
as a dyed in the wool water rat all I have to say to it is:

PPS
star that Antar

edit on 12-2-2013 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The gene pool don't approve this measure! Don't let this happen people!

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by antar

There was a good reason our founding Fathers fought to keep Church and State separate even though many of the principals were created from what was considered the best attributes of humanity based at that time in familiar history from religious text.

This is a great way to destroy all religions and create instead a central state which is the new GODvernment.

Great post Antar,

They did after all live it themselves in seperating from Britain, they wanted as much as possible to
assure this would not be the state of affairs in The U.S.

Sadly, over 200 years and we have constitutional lawyers for POTUS, and they have studied
how to twist and try and defeat the intent of the Founders.

posted on Feb, 12 2013 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Obviously no one on this thread has the flu. I do. I am sick in bed with it right now. I first caught a cold, then weeks later, the flu. Because I have asthma, this is scary stuff to me. I'm 51 and first had asthma just 3 years ago, when once again, I had a cold, then the flu. I developed pneumonia, and recovered, but my body went into an inflammatory overdrive. I ended up in the hospital, on oxygen for 5 days. Because of my asthma, flu is very serious to me. I can already tell that my lungs are congesting.
I have never smoked, and haven't lived with a smoker since I was a child. I don't do candles, no fireplaces......nothing about my life would give any hint about the serious nature of my lungs to disease. It just happened.
I also have never had, nor knew anyone with, polio, smallpox, diphtheria, rubella, severe chicken pox, or any of the other horrid diseases that are out there. Many places do not have vaccination programs and the people routinely get sick and die.
Is this your preference? It seems to be. What crass, holier-than-thou jackassery. Sorry, but your vaunted views are just stupid and show no real understanding of the real world, microbiology, disease, health, wellness, or common sense.
The same goes toward your snobbery toward people who choose to exercise their freedom of religion. We are not stupid, we chose a different path than you.
Know this....if a major illness would hit the world, and it will, while you are sick and dying because you chose to not get vaccinated, the churches you so despise now will still offer a hand of comfort.
And a place to bury your corpse.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by stars15k

Sorry to hear you have the flu, I know many folks who got a flu shot
and then immediately came down with the flu. So, it seems that flu shot
does not work.

As to the rest of your post, sorry you must have missed the meaning of the thread,
I doubt you looked at any of the links, and its really too bad you have such a bad way
about you.

I am not going to even try and address the latter part of your post, its just simply put
not true in any way. And everyone knows it too.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by stars15k

And a place to bury your corpse.

Really, I did not know that churches had graveyards.
I am fully tickled to find you paying attention to my posts.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by burntheships

Originally posted by hp1229
Well...saw this and wondered if someone knows something coming down the pipeline.

Surely they have made a very shrewd move here, I wonder how long they have been
lurking in the shadows of the churches like this.

It would work out great for a bio attack.

"Everyone, just go to the shelter at chruch, they will take care of you there"

The Government cares for us so much. Ah, isnt that nice.

Single-Dose Fed Bioequivalence study of Lamotrigine extended release tablets!

Glaxosmithkline, yeah those are they honest? Make sure the arrow points this way.
edit on 16-3-2013 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Lord, I am sick of this screwed up politics of the gods churches. No, by my soul. I never in my life when we all get rounded up into a little village. That sometime in the future is quickly becoming now.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by coyote66

The Vaccine act, that one is next. The cabal are not using stupid laptops and cheap notepad books.

That is about as making sensing as sending someone to a church if they hurt one of their vertebra.

posted on Mar, 16 2013 @ 02:56 PM
link   

I have a stigma! Because and no rubbish about a "Flu" H1N1 stigma.

Down the vowts I'd say. Pile of sticks on a park bench, unrelated.
The flu, I feel almost as if I have something like that, some type of fungus that is incubating in my thoat, making me cough and feel like staying in. All the way to kingdom come I suppose.

And bought by the blood of Jesus, Your Son, Our King, claim, by faith, the promise of Psalms 91:10. "No evil will befall you, nor will the plague come near your tent." "Mom," is that a word? L'au I think. But vulgarity. really the culture and morals on a decline as "Good Mark" says and teachers.

posted on Mar, 17 2013 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Let them find another place to jab people with poison. I don't want them near the church I go to. The government needs not be in the church I go to.

Raist

posted on Mar, 18 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Perfect plan to get more folks vaccinated.

Pastor or Priest to his mindless zombies: "Come get your poison, er... um, vaccines faithful folks, because 'god' telepathically told me that he wants you to have it and 'heaven' will be more heavenly if you faithfully folks take your little poisons, er... um, vaccines"!!

I would ask that even though you obviously have problems with anything Religion related that you would exorcize some respect towards others.
edit on 18-3-2013 by DaMod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddha
Well we all know the church is the same as the government.

I dont get sick. and I Dont get the Shot!
the shot would make me sick.
I know others who get sick from it.
and for a week.

"They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them: But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps. "Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom. And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.
edit on 27-4-2013 by MarkScheppy because: add

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:31 PM
link   

How can a church say we are for population growth we are adamantly against Gay marriage and even more adamantly against women having Abortion, but this vaccine you have to take it could will make your sperm sterile. It will kill unborn fetuses?

Churches and corporations and maybe that is what they have always been, you have to give them tithes and offerings but you are getting what in return? No 401 K or job retirement securities, no fee.

And he shall rule them with a rod of iron: as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Uh I counted wrong I've got two extra pieces of cheese.
The News Hour Jim Lehrer My vaccine table is this way.

You want a drink cody, ASAP No thanks.. I didn't get a colored one. No colored Koolaid, not joining another church sponsored death cult.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Just tell the church leader "I don't need it. I have faith that God will protect me from these diseases". See how they respond to that!

Many of the pastors are easy to debunk you don't even have to have a knowledge of scripture. Such a hoax well you can see that is the card they have up their sleeve (who gives a crap.) Well say you don't give a crap and get "whooping cough" and they put you in a relocation suit a black white flack coat.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
My church has regular blood drives, is a voting precinct and has offer flu shots in the past all in their cafeteria. I don't have a problem with it unless they (govt) make them mandatory.
edit on 4/27/2013 by sad_eyed_lady because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by GLaDOS

The antichrist is here you can feel it and see it everywhere. And chumpin on peanuts I'll keep that "guy" sharp and task force ready.

That might be the wolves in the sheeps clothing in the Rex 84 in the midst. Gorillas in the midst. my dreams presage some dreadful news.

posted on Apr, 27 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

human rights violations
United States of America
Obama Administration
DOD scientists/DARPA/Illegal/nonconsenual human experimentation
Dr Jun Chen (DOD research grant),Dr Richard Berk(Precrime),Dr Martha Farah(neurology)university of pittsburgh
Dr. Arati Prabhakar(DARPA),Dr. Geoffrey Ling(DOD),Dr Walter J. Koroshetz(Department of Health and Human Services)
genocide/murder and assault of adults,babies and children
Drones/satellites/elf-vlf towers/cell towers
equipped with MEDUSA and like technologies
Microwave/electromagnetic radiation (neurological manipulation/torture/rape)
voice to skull (V2K) mental torture/rape

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join