It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How can Christian Republicans hate Obama?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Isn't it Ironic? Don't you think?

How can the people who claim to be followers of the man who said to love everyone as yourself, hate anyone?

Why is it that the most hate comes from these so-called Christians?

If you were really a Christian, you'd love Obama. There's a difference between disagreeing, and hate. All you show is hate. There's no "I disagree with Obama, but I respect his views and love him as a person."

All I see from so-called Christians is the exact opposite of what they preach. All I see is judging, hate, and greed. I don't see unconditional love from any of them...

How about you practice what you preach?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Can you provide us with an example or 2?
Hate is a strong word.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

How can the people who claim to be followers of the man who said to love everyone as yourself, hate anyone?

If you were really a Christian, you'd love Obama. There's a difference between disagreeing, and hate. All you show is hate. There's no "I disagree with Obama, but I respect his views and love him as a person."

All I see from so-called Christians is the exact opposite of what they preach. All I see is judging, hate, and greed. I don't see unconditional love from any of them...

I disagree with his views, but I respect and love him for his continued murders of the citizens of sovereign nations for their natural resources.

How's that sound?

Seriously, think THEN post.

/TOA

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I don't like his policies.

Isn't that allowed?

Or do we have to love everything about the man.
*shakes head at this thread*

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Your OP is written like you just came from an argument with somebody, didn't get the last word, and felt the need to continue your rant on ATS.

The problem is that you don't use any examples, or post any links to support your perception - and you are using "class absolutes" in your arguments.

"All you show is hate."
"All I see..."
"...from any of them"
"practice what you preach"

Hope at least you feel better now that you go this off of your chest...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Dear Ghost375,

Who is born perfect? I am a Christian and had to grow to be a pacifist and love all. Are we looking at a process or a result? Evolution is for everyone and includes faith or it is a result. Peace.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer

Isn't that allowed?

I tried to make it clear in my post that there's a difference between criticizing policies, and hating a man.
Again, I've never seen anyone say that "I love Obama, yet disagree with his policies."

They are showing hate, whether anyone admits to it or not.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Want examples?

Let the LITTLE LEACH stay in Washington.... may be he will actually get something done. What a complete LOSER. 2012 can't come fast enough. Read more: politics.blogs.foxnews.com...[/ ex]

Or what about all the Kenyan Muslim rants about him, which are said in a completely derogatory tone, devoid of any analysis of his policies?

Surprised he is not going home to Kenya where he was born and commiting a billion dollars to the Kenya people or Pelosi's swamp !!! Read more: politics.blogs.foxnews.com...[/ ex]
Calling Pelosi's home a "swamp" sure is loving...

Or the people who have bumper stickers praying for his death?

My examples are endless.

Find a couple of statements by a christian republican wishing him well, or showing love...

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I didn't bother posting examples in the main post, because I have never seen a loving, Christian comment about Obama, but I've seen COUNTLESS comments that are filled with hate, pure hate.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Isn't that allowed?

I once stepped in something so vile and disgusting that I had to throw away my shoes. If you placed what I once stepped in, in a ballot against Obama, the gross stuff would win.

-Beezer

These are the type of comments I'm talking about Beezer...
Sure all you do is criticize his policies...BS!
BS!
You're a good christian conservative...right?
BS!

You're filled with hate and you know it.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Here's my problem. I know two things about our President. One, is that he is a human being. Two, his record as President. He's not a fellow I know much about at the human level. So, if someone asks me what I think of him, I usually ask "As a President?" If that's what they want to know about I will give them an ear full.

But if they say "No, as a person," (which almost no one ever does) I'll tell them that I pray for him, feel sorry for him having to bear up under the tremendous pressures, and that I pray that his kids don't get too warped.

Do you think my approach is wrong?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I stand by my posts.

His policies suck.

Something vile and disgusting that I once stepped in would perform better and have better policies than Obama.

But I don't hate the man.
Just his policies.

Some religious folks would say, "Don't hate the sinner, hate the sin."
Well, in the world of politics, Obamas' "sin" is described in his policies.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952

Here's my problem. I know two things about our President. One, is that he is a human being. Two, his record as President. He's not a fellow I know much about at the human level. So, if someone asks me what I think of him, I usually ask "As a President?" If that's what they want to know about I will give them an ear full.

But if they say "No, as a person," (which almost no one ever does) I'll tell them that I pray for him, feel sorry for him having to bear up under the tremendous pressures, and that I pray that his kids don't get too warped.

Do you think my approach is wrong?

No, you're a real christian. I wish people like you would actually speak up and say that you love Obama, yet disagree with his policies. No one is doing that.

I never said people like you don't exist...I just said people like you don't speak up.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
More loaded than my baked potatoes.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

I stand by my posts.

His policies suck.

Something vile and disgusting that I once stepped in would perform better and have better policies than Obama.

Just his policies.

I think we all know Beezer is not a real christian. You clearly hate the man. Calling someone worse than "vile and disgusting" is showing hate very visibly.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   
Here I am ranting again (tiring for me and everyone else).

Please realise that most people who call themselves "Christian" are not, in fact, followers of Christ.

So do not link Christ to so-called "Christian" things.

In fact Jesus would be so against most of the so-called "Christian" things that we have.

Also - here is my view of Obama, as a kiwi, so I am not there.

I think the man is as trustworthy as any president - which means, not very.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Obama is a Christian so he says.

How about Obama practices what HE preaches ?

In your quote above,

all ya gotta do is substitute the words "Obama supporters" in place of "Christians"....

NOW WHAT ?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

I stand by my posts.

His policies suck.

Just his policies.

I think we all know Beezer is not a real christian. You clearly hate the man. Calling someone worse than "vile and disgusting" is showing hate very visibly.

When did I ever say I hated him?

You can't find it, can you.

His policies stink on ice.

I comment on his policies, his actions as president.

Labeling me incorrectly will get you nothing but heartache, puddin'.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

I disagree with his views, but I respect and love him for his continued murders of the citizens of sovereign nations for their natural resources.

How's that sound?

Seriously, think THEN post.

/TOA

It does not sound very Christian.
Think, then post.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join