It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Ron Paul Is Dangerous To The Wealthy Elite

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
I've been thinking a lot about this lately, so I figure I'll make a thread about it.

Ron Paul's clearly being ignored, blacked out, and treated negatively by the media. But why? What positions of his make those who are running the show from behind the curtain pull whatever strings they can to make sure that he doesn't get elected?

First off, he wants to end all wars and bring our military home. This will cause lots of defense contractors, corrupt politicians, and other people who profit greatly from wars to lose a bunch of a money. Not just that, but from the perspective of one who doesn't believe 9/11 was an inside job, who will attack our country and for what reason if we leave all countries that we're occupying? Terrorists who they hate us for our freedoms? One of the reasons they gave for the attack was that we were in their countries.

And if you believe that 9/11 was an inside job like me, used to push an agenda that consists of fighting wars across the country to rake in profits while scaring the people into letting their Constitutional rights to be taken away, there's another danger for the wealthy elite. All the effort they've put into transforming this country into some sort of fascist-tyranny will go to waste. The violations of the Constitution will stop overnight. The government that our Founding Fathers envisioned for this country will become restored.

But what if there's another false flag attack? Well, the CIA will be shut down, so we won't have to worry about them staging anything here or overseas. There could be ways around that for them, but still the CIA has clearly been involved in some dangerously corrupt activities in the past, so it would still be beneficial for us.

Then there's another big thing: he wants to audit and end the private, secretive banking organization that prints money out of thin air behind closed doors. There goes the main source of cash for the corrupt people trying to take this country over. And a gold standard would ensure that they can't intentionally inflate/deflate the currenty in order to harm the population and benefit themselves.

He also wants to end the drug war, and that's another big one. That's a big source of cash that's taken away from the members of our government involved in the drug trade. They make money selling the drugs, then them or their buddies make money jailing you for using them in the private prison business, but that'll come to a screeching halt.

Don't forget that hemp has over 25,000 agricultural and industrial uses, one of them being a bio-diesel fuel that emits 80% less fossil fuels than CO2 and is completely renewable. Lots of big industries will be put out of business because of the cleaner, cheaper, fully renewable alternatives for a wide variety of products.

I'm sure there are more reasons that those, but the big picture has a lot more to it than "Ron Paul can't win so the media is doing us a favor by shoving the pro-establishment puppets in our faces"
edit on 8-12-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Ron Paul was placed there by TPTB so people like you and I would think we have a chance.

I do think you have a good argument, but it's based on an unsound assumption. S+F for your great argument regardless.

For the majority, Ron Paul has made anyone that criticizes the wars and the federal reserve look like loons.
For us, he has given hope.

See what I'm getting at....

"Ron Paul was placed there by TPTB so people like you and I would think we have a chance."

In reality, Ron Paul has done a lot to discredit our movement. He really is accomplishing an invaluable job for TPTB. Anyone who doesn't say that "Terrorists are against us because of our freedoms" is labeled a loon. Again, this is only how the mainstream people view it as...for us, we are happily distracted by his truths, and sit at our computers believing we have a chance.

Cue the shills to distract you from my post in 3...2...1....

edit on 9-12-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
The effort TPTB have gone to to distract the masses from Ron Paul is telling. You can debate about what it is possible for him to achieve all day but it is fact that he wants to take on the Fed and the IMF. They are both TPTB oligarch tax-payer funded piggy banks. TPTB dont want the public to be thinking about the IMF and the Fed let alone have them become election issues.

edit on 9-12-2011 by theovermensch because: typo

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Ron Paul was placed there by TPTB so people like you and I would think we have a chance.

Disagree. If this was true, why is he so often ignored by media, and when he does get tv show time, they always try to make him look bad?

Plus, during the republican debates, on average he gets asked WAY less questions than some of the other candidates.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

What ever dude. You want to believe all the candidates are puppets, then go right ahead. But I would like to hear your solution...let me guess, you plan to assassinate all the puppets? Or maybe we should all get together and demand a new type of election process?

I'm sure you really don't have a damn clue what should be done. The only thing you are good at is taking all and any hope away from people, without offering any solutions. Ron Paul has been there so long, preaching the same things for years on end with absolute consistency.

There's always a chance he's going to be a puppet, no one can deny that, but when one looks at his history and track record, one might come to believe the chances that he is simply are puppet are extremely low. When I listen to him speak I know he's speaking from the heart.

Obama offered change and hope too, but he speaks like a robot, and he doesn't present the same sort of radical ideas that Paul often puts forward. Obama just spouts off the same old crap over and over again, whilst doing the opposite of what he says much of time.

If he was a puppet the media wouldn't be blacking him out and making jokes about him at every possible chance they get. That's the opposite of what they would do. Ron Paul represents a direct threat to the private bankers that control US money production.

If RP becomes President, everything they've worked so long and hard to achieve will quickly go down the drain. Their privately controlled debt based currency will be challenged by Paul, like it has by past Presidents. This is the real underlying struggle taking place behind the scenes.

Please, just listen to your former Presidents. They make it CLEAR:

I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs. - Thomas Jefferson in the debate over the Re-charter of the Bank Bill (1809)

History records that the money changers have used every form of abuse, intrigue, deceit, and violent means possible to maintain their control over governments by controlling money and its issuance. - James Madison

If congress has the right under the Constitution to issue paper money, it was given them to use themselves, not to be delegated to individuals or corporations. - Andrew Jackson

The Government should create, issue, and circulate all the currency and credits needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers. By the adoption of these principles, the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity. - Abraham Lincoln

Issue of currency should be lodged with the government and be protected from domination by Wall Street. We are opposed to…provisions [which] would place our currency and credit system in private hands. - Theodore Roosevelt

Despite these warnings, Woodrow Wilson signed the 1913 Federal Reserve Act. A few years later he wrote:

I am a most unhappy man. I have unwittingly ruined my country. A great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is concentrated. The growth of the nation, therefore, and all our activities are in the hands of a few men. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated Governments in the civilized world no longer a Government by free opinion, no longer a Government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a Government by the opinion and duress of a small group of dominant men. - Woodrow Wilson

The real truth of the matter is, as you and I know, that a financial element in the large centers has owned the government ever since the days of Andrew Jackson… - Franklin D. Roosevelt

Source for quotes: Famous Quotations On Banking

EDIT: And a couple more interesting quotes from Presidents:

The refusal of King George II to allow the colonies to operate an honest money system, which freed the ordinary man from the clutches of the money manipulators was probably the prime cause of the revolution. - Benjamin Franklin

The bold efforts the present bank has made to control the Government... are but premonitions of the fate that awaits the American people should they be deluded into perpetuation of this institution, or the establishment of another like it. - President Andrew Jackson

Even after your former Presidents went through so much trouble to make sure private bankers couldn't control the issuance of money, even after all the warning they gave, America is back to square one. The Federal Reserve is the privately owned institution these men warned about.
edit on 9-12-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Logic is an enemy, and truth is a menace.

It might sound a bit cliche in some way, but I really feel like we're all on one huge bus, pedal to the medal, and the Media is at the wheel - Taking orders from who knows. And yes, Ron Paul is a wacky candidate that can't win, the man with golden hair and golden buildings said so, so it must be.

Don't mind the fact that every word out of Dr. Paul's mouth is pure unadulterated truth that people need to hear. He's crazy!

Hey look! It's Newt vs Romney! *over, and over again*

And we wonder how in the world these clowns are at the top? Because they are all the media has been talking about. Then they go and conduct a poll and the results aren't surprising. There's a thousand reasons to talk about why we need Ron Paul in office, and why those at the top don't want him in. Thanks for voicing a few of them TS, you're on it as usual.

Come election time, we'll see where the people really stand.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

And a gold standard would ensure that they can't intentionally inflate/deflate the currenty in order to harm the population and benefit themselves.

All that matters is who controls the issuance of currency. And it certainly shouldn't be private banks.

The following doco also points out that gold standard currencies can be manipulated because the elite control most of the worlds gold.

edit on 9-12-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

If the CIA shuts down do you think they will go rogue (some of them) and could they start small insurgency like groups. I would imagine them using their resources and people skills to recruit at places like the TP rallies and Occupy camps.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

If the CIA shuts down do you think they will go rogue (some of them) and could they start small insurgency like groups. I would imagine them using their resources and people skills to recruit at places like the TP rallies and Occupy camps.

You're going off topic BUT seems like what you are describing would be considered terrorism and subject to harsh punishments since they (former CIA) would no longer have the safety of the US Gov't.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

If you take this stance then that means any one who ever runs for the presidency "could have been placed there by TPTB".

Maybe he hasn't been placed there...maybe he is the last hope!!!

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

I don't think he is dangerous to elites. specially the ones who own military corporations.

Ron Paul
Ron Paul for Congress Cmte $500,000
US Army $24,503
US Air Force $23,335
US Navy $17,432
Mason Capital Management $14,000

Candidate Comparison: Top Contributors 2012 Cycle

he wants to end all wars and bring our military home

I don't think he's bringing military home. Of course the military corporations owners don't want him to do so.
edit on 9/12/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
Ron Paul isn't dangerous to the wealthy elite...HE IS THE WEALTHY ELITE.

You guys apparently can be fooled OVER and OVER and OVER again. It doesn't matter how many times it happens, because, you'll fall for the same promises time and again, just as long as the candidate says EVERYTHING you want to hear. Its amazing...a total broken record that Americans never seem to learn from.

You people thought the same thing about Obama, Bush, Clinton, Bush, Reagan, Carter...yada yada yada. As long as they tell you everything you want to hear, you fall right back into the same trap as if your memory was wiped from the last election.

Very sad...you're destined to repeat your mistakes OVER and OVER until this planet is dead...Way to never learn a lesson.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   

They will never let Ron Paul win and if by some miracle he does win, I hate to think what they'll do to him.
He'd probably need his own personal gaurds, not Secret Service or CIA, because they are just shills...I would fear for this guys life. You know what they (CIA) did to Kennedy...that was the last person to try to end the FED. They have their militants in place, I am sure, in case of a Paul win, and they also have their patsy picked...I would bet on it!

Well if we are lucky there will be some supporters of his ready to be his personal gaurds and they would protect him, I hope, I am not a man so well, I would not be able to do the job. I am sure though, that Ron Paul is preparing to hire such personal security, should he win, he is pretty smart and not naiive at all.
edit on 9-12-2011 by ldyserenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

LOL Ron Paul IS the wealthy elite. I'm not saying you, Tupac but I swear some of these Ron Paul supporters are delusional about the man. You know he is selling out the old folks and dismantling medicare right?

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by damwel

When I say wealthy elite, I don't mean people who are considered rich. I'm talking about the multi-millionaires who have hijacked our government and are trying to transform it into tyranny.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375

I do think you have a good argument, but it's based on an unsound assumption. S+F for your great argument regardless.

For the majority, Ron Paul has made anyone that criticizes the wars and the federal reserve look like loons.
For us, he has given hope.

See what I'm getting at....

"Ron Paul was placed there by TPTB so people like you and I would think we have a chance."

In reality, Ron Paul has done a lot to discredit our movement. He really is accomplishing an invaluable job for TPTB. Anyone who doesn't say that "Terrorists are against us because of our freedoms" is labeled a loon. Again, this is only how the mainstream people view it as...for us, we are happily distracted by his truths, and sit at our computers believing we have a chance.

Cue the shills to distract you from my post in 3...2...1....

This is the reason why I am an anarchist.
Ron Paul is controlled opposition. Is he a sleeper or not? Doesn't matter. He can be the real deal but if the establishment doesn't "ok" him in then it doesn't really matter.
TPTB have total control over the democratic process.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
To think Ron Paul will become the president is ridiculous. False hope I say, our elections are an illusion. As nice as it would be to have a US president who would actually stand by the constitution and such other things, its not going to happen.

Even if he does become president, just like Obama, he won't live up to half of his promises.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Even if Ron Paul wins he has to get Congress to pass it.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Tea4One

I don't understand why this defeatist, apathetic attitude is so popular nowadays. Is that the new trend? To be completely hopeless just because lots of politicians are corrupt scumbags?

He's not going to live up to his promises....let's see here. Bringing the troops home and ending all of the wars? The commander in chief has the authority to do that. Ending the drug war? A simple assessment of the facts and scientific studies will show that many of the myths against certain drugs are completely false, and an evaluation of the pros and cons of the drug war should convince many people in government to end it.

Fully auditing and ending the Fed? Well Ron Paul led the pack in the recent partial audit of the Fed, and that went through just fine. Staying true to the oath of protecting and defending the Constitution that Ron Paul has stuck to for his entire political career? That's an easy one.

I can understand that years and years of broken promises and lies to get elected might kill your spirits, but Ron Paul isn't like that at all. He's been preaching the same message for decades! He's not some phony who's just talking to get applause, he's a true Constitutionalist who wants the government that our Founding Fathers envisioned! How can people say that he's a puppet candidate? It boggles my mind.
edit on 9-12-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Ron Paul must be dangerous to the Republican Jewish Coalition forum, because they left him out of the debate.

Too bad for them that Jon Stewart called them out:
www.thedailyshow.com...

Ron Paul Discusses Being Excluded at Jewish Forum with Jack Hunter

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join