It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WARNING.....Not for children. Earthlings - Full length documentary (multi-subtitles)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ofhumandescent

Just keep in mind the possibility that if one wills to overpower and slaughter animals that are unable to intellectually make a plan and come together to defend themselves and their families...

Then reason follows that the slaughterer is willing to be consumed by a higher intelligence.

Who's at the top and do they crave human meat? And, if so, would they kill us in a humane manner even with all kinds of time on their hands? 2 ounces of human meat a day sounds reasonable. Unfortunately it gives one a taste for blood and that could make some meat eaters downright mean.

Food for thought,

Toni, a vegetarian

edit on AM123120131209am0531am by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by SovereignEve

Nothing wrong with bumping a 2 year old thread if it still of relevance today. Which it is..

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Antoniastar

Then reason follows that the slaughterer is willing to be consumed by a higher intelligence.

Who's at the top and do theycrave human meat? And, if so, would they kill us in a humane manner even with all kinds of time on their hands? 2 ounces of human meat a day sounds reasonable. Unfortunately it gives one a taste for blood and that could make some meat eaters downright mean.

your theory makes my mind whirl with the possibilities someone who has eaten all the finest & rarest cuisine would want.

A Meat that is bred with the purest ingredients, so hygienic and clean.
The Taboo of it the thrill of rebellion.

I think its totally happening or did at one point.

and if it isn't happened just yet, IT WILL.

there is a saying I grew up with. "if that's how he treats something he likes ( In this example the animals) "imagine how he treats the things he doesn't.

Be Blessed ;D

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 06:18 PM
link   
WARNING WARNING: For the faint of heart or hypersensitive souls.. grizzly and gruesome facts ahead.

chasedwithbourbon

Antoniastar

Who's at the top and do theycrave human meat? And, if so, would they kill us in a humane manner even with all kinds of time on their hands? 2 ounces of human meat a day sounds reasonable. Unfortunately it gives one a taste for blood and that could make some meat eaters downright mean.

your theory makes my mind whirl with the possibilities someone who has eaten all the finest & rarest cuisine would want.

A Meat that is bred with the purest ingredients, so hygienic and clean.
The Taboo of it the thrill of rebellion.

I think its totally happening or did at one point.

and if it isn't happened just yet, IT WILL.

there is a saying I grew up with. "if that's how he treats something he likes ( In this example the animals) "imagine how he treats the things he doesn't.

Be Blessed ;D

Hmmm I've never bred humans for meat or for any other purpose for that matter. I've never eaten "long pig" or "hairless goat" either. I was a meat-eater for 30-something years and the reason I stopped eating meat was out of curiosity. I didn't know what it was like to not eat meat, so I tried it. I liked it. I felt better in every way and a fog seem to lift from my brain. I've been a vegetarian for about 5-years and I feel great. I work two full-time jobs and I'm working on writing my first novel. I'm 51 and feel better than I did when I was 23.

Survival is one thing. inhumanity another.

The human being (also referred to throughout culinary history as "long pig" and "hairless goat" in the case of younger specimens) is not generally thought of as a staple food source. Observing the anatomy and skeleton, one can see that the animal is neither built nor bred for its meat, and as such will not provide nearly as much flesh as a pig or cow (for example, an average 1000 pound steer breaks down to provide 432 pounds of saleable beef). The large central pelvis and broad shoulder blades also interfere with achieving perfect cuts. There are advantages to this however, especially due to the fact that the typical specimen will weigh between 100-200 pounds, easily manipulated by one person with sufficient leverage.

Case in point: Humans are seen as herd animals to some...

Here the caution in choosing your meal must be mentioned. It is VERY IMPORTANT to remember that animals raised for slaughter are kept in tightly controlled environments with their health and diet carefully maintained. Humans are not. Thus not only is the meat of each person of varying quality, but people are also subject to an enormous range of diseases, infections, chemical imbalances, and poisonous bad habits, all typically increasing with age. Also as an animal ages, the meat loses its tenderness, becoming tough and stringy. No farm animal is ever allowed to age for thirty years. Six to thirteen months old is a more common slaughtering point. You will obviously want a youthful but mature physically fit human in apparently good health. A certain amount of fat is desirable as "marbling" to add a juicy, flavorful quality to the meat. We personally prefer firm caucasian females in their early twenties. These are "ripe". But tastes vary, and it is a very large herd.

www.churchofeuthanasia.org...

I've heard somewhere that human meat is highly valued in some places on the planet, don't know where though.

Eating meat isn't wrong or bad but meat-lickers shouldn't be surprised if one day they're eaten by other meat-lickers. After all, we are living in a "meat suit'.

At my age the tastiest part of me is most likely my rump. It's great for a Sunday roast. lol

Thank you and bless you

edit on PM123120131222pm5631pm by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Congratulations on the novel
! I'm glad to hear how positive the effect of not eating meat is for you.

I used to be vegan when I was 16 for 1/2 a year than a vegetarian. But ultimately I had anorexia that was fueling the change in diet. Don't get me wrong I thought I started it because I went to PETA.com My life was changed by watching the slaughter and true torment of these innocent beings, when it could be prevented.

I still feel that way, I know way too much about the meat and dairy industry. drinking milk and such is always a reluctant choice. Recently I watched a documentary about how they stigmatize unpasteurized milk. To me that milk is something I want to incorporate in my life but its illegal in so many places. Makes one wonder why?

Currently I just eat food, not really in a position where health food stores are in my budget to support the lifestyle I will live one day. For now I just try to say a prayer of thanks to the animal that died.

Such an interesting topic cannibalism , I had to mention the "horde of 20 age something females" to my boyfriend. We both get a kick out of the controversial, he has said that human flesh is probably the best tasting meat. thus fueling the idea about who would actually do that.

The Elite as you mentioned (: good luck to you with the novel

happy holidays thank you too be blessed

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:07 PM
link   

just checked out that web site
, you wasn't kidding when you put that disclaimer

whatever you do, don't see the family portraits. which I guess means you have to now. But don't say I didn't warn you

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   

chasedwithbourbon

Congratulations on the novel
! I'm glad to hear how positive the effect of not eating meat is for you.

Thank you! I am excited because it'll not only be my first novel but it will be the first installment of an epic novel. Perhaps it will even be made into a video game.

I used to be vegan when I was 16 for 1/2 a year than a vegetarian. But ultimately I had anorexia that was fueling the change in diet. Don't get me wrong I thought I started it because I went to PETA.com My life was changed by watching the slaughter and true torment of these innocent beings, when it could be prevented.

I still feel that way, I know way too much about the meat and dairy industry. drinking milk and such is always a reluctant choice. Recently I watched a documentary about how they stigmatize unpasteurized milk. To me that milk is something I want to incorporate in my life but its illegal in so many places. Makes one wonder why?

Currently I just eat food, not really in a position where health food stores are in my budget to support the lifestyle I will live one day. For now I just try to say a prayer of thanks to the animal that died.

Watching slaughter movies and animals being tormented is good education. We need to drag out to the light of day what is being done in the dark corners of our countries. Good thing for video. Those poor defenseless animals being kicked and thrown around are our responsibility.

Looking the other way when one is presented with facts is just as bad as being the torturer. Not everyone can bear to watch but that doesn't excuse convenient denial. And not everyone is of a mental maturity level to watch inhumane atrocities and crimes being forced on animals, understandable. Those with the stomach to face abuse head on, please do what you can do to help the animals that you eat. Credit must go to the OP; awareness of the food chain problem is a good start toward encouraging positive change in the name of humanity.

Such an interesting topic cannibalism , I had to mention the "horde of 20 age something females" to my boyfriend. We both get a kick out of the controversial, he has said that human flesh is probably the best tasting meat. thus fueling the idea about who would actually do that.

People eating other people shouldn't surprise. Animals eat other animals. The difference is that we butcher and they rip. It only seems horrific because cannibalism is widely taboo. If human meat were an option on a menu as a cheeseburger, I'd say the masses would be fine with that, if it were as common as the cold. I've never tasted human meat but I have heard that it's pretty tasty. The thing is, if this were the case then why would human slaughter houses be any different than animal slaughter houses?

The Elite as you mentioned (: good luck to you with the novel

The Elite get the laborers to do it for them. And the laborers do it. How do those that abuse animals for a living sleep at night? Do they even have a conscience?

happy holidays thank you too be blessed

Thanks! Happy holidays to you too.

Toni

edit on PM123120131237pm4931pm by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2013 @ 11:35 PM
link   

chasedwithbourbon

just checked out that web site
, you wasn't kidding when you put that disclaimer

whatever you do, don't see the family portraits. which I guess means you have to now. But don't say I didn't warn you

Family portraits? Hmmm don't know if I saw that one. I'll have to check it out. Thanks! Yeah that website is somethin' else, I found it with a Google search. Can't recall the keywords now. Gore, blood and torture are nothing new to me. I spent years watching horror movies, I won't barf, no worries.

But it saddens my heart that innocent animals, non-human or otherwise, suffer every hour of every day here on my home planet.

edit on PM123120131238pm1631pm by Antoniastar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 03:09 AM
link   

im having technical difficulties :S this is the third time I type this.

I just want to say that I totally agree with you about how brutal animal abuse is and it shouldn't be taken lightly. I hope to not be a bystander by not changing my diet completely. but I do feel the guilt because I know better. I love animals and human alike I want us to change the way we treat each other.

yeah your right cannibalism shouldn't surprise but it is fascinating the think and talk about.

I don't think they have a conscience reaction to how they are affected by there actions.
But I believe the subconscious is a powerful tool in helping us see the error in our ways.
All I know is that id rather be poor and starving than rich and evil ANYDAY

I think we all have a choice even the laborers & sometimes we make the wrong ones.

That so cool you got book/s already under your belt. that's on my bucket list. maybe ill be checking out your novels/games

the family portraits thing on there I think is for jokes or something but some of that stuff is Naasty lol

Yeah I feel ya I love horror films! Hey I just watched "Gravity" its a really cool flick not horror but SUSPENSE id recommend it

It is so sad and tragic that life is cruel and evil sometimes. Hopefully they are at peace not instead of all this useless suffering.

What do you think would be a good way to help all the helpless. ive always wanted to open orphanages and animal shelters but the odds always seem to be against places like that. even with the best intentions, ill I can say is it will take lots of $$$ to make it reality.

Thank you too! Merry Christmas

Take care

-Xochil Borbon

posted on Dec, 15 2013 @ 03:32 AM
link   
I dont understand when someone says they need proteins to justify eating meat.there is many ways to get protein in my country almost 70% (around70millions) are vegan and other are just eat meat for taste not because of need.

posted on Dec, 22 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Holiday Greetings to you Xochil,

Atlas here I am! Please excuse me, I've been extra busy over the holidays and finding that I'm getting a bit behind on my responsibilities.

Now where were we? Ah yes the conundrum of eating what we love. It's okay in my book to love what we eat, it's a far cry healthier than hating what we eat or being indifferent to what we eat. If we love our sustenance it loves us back. In other words, eating meat is not wrong but mistreating animals before we eat them is wrong. By 'love' I mean to care for and protect in a humane manner.

A friend once explained the exact process of humanely executing a sheep or a cow. She went so far as to say that one must come up to the animal slowly and in a gentle way and bring a sharp knife up to the animal's neck so that the animal does not see the knife, gently cooing and stroking the animal the whole time.

Interesting I had not thought to do that before she told me about it. Naturally one of my questions for her was, "How do you get your arm around the neck of a cow to slit the throat?" She's not very tall. :/ The food chain dictates who/what eats/who/what. We can help even the score by treating animals lower down the food chain as we want to be treated. And hopefully that entails humane choices. It comes with the territory of being who we are.

Best Wishes,

Toni

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join