It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A quick question on Bob Lazar

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
i got into a discussion with someone the other day on bob lazar, and i pointed out that i heard somewhere he only worked a total of 10 days at area 51. they asked where i heard it and i dont remember. so i tried looking it up and could not find it, so i was waundering if any one here can support what i remember. so if any one heard this to and has a link please tell me
edit on 12/12/2011 by benevolent tyrant because: Mod Edit: to correct capitalization in thread title

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
He only visited S-4 a few times as an employee, something he states himself.

We know, because we tapped his phones.

It's common to believe the US government employed him to leak their UFO knowledge to former member, John Lear.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by MahmoudAhmadinejad

He only visited S-4 a few times as an employee, something he states himself.

do you have a link to that, it would be appreciated

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
If you want to put his name in search here on ATS, you can find out just about anything you want to find out about Bob Lazar. There are multiple threads about him. I personally find him fascinating.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

A couple of threads to get you started. The ATS search engine has plenty of hits on his name.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.presidentialufo.com...

And no, you may not have our Mossad tapes.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Turn that frown upside down! Don't you know??? Crazy is the new sexy!

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by angeldoll

I got several results but it could take awhile to find what I'm looking for so this seemed easier

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
reply to post by angeldoll

I got several results but it could take awhile to find what I'm looking for so this seemed easier

Of course. It's always easier to have someone else do your research. Below is a W-2 that MAY be bogus. More info below the pic:

This would indicate a couple of weeks work, but the problem is the employer is "United States Department of Naval Intelligence" which does not exist. Also, Lazar was supposed to have worked for a contractor, not the government itself. Another odd thing is that he never received a Security Clearance. He was denied because of an acromonious divorce. Now, this doesn't mean he didn't get to Area 51. I know for a fact (because it happened to me) that you can work on a temporary basis until your security clearance comes through, but this is a whole lot of things that don't add up.

My conclusion is that Lazar was indeed hired by a contractor as an engineering technician (not a physicist or an engineer) and that he might have gotten on base, but that he saw no saucers there, but made up that part, along with his fake education, afterwards. When he got caught out, he bailed.
edit on 12/8/2011 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

I thought area 51 was air force not navy though

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by connorromanow

If the "mothership site is still up after all of these years, the fellow from Las Vegas that did that had all of the straight dope on Lazar. He is an imposter, an attention seeker with no valid claim to an education physics, work experience in that field before he supposedly worked with captured UFOs or after. Well, after, we know what he did, he made a career of inventing himself as a scientists and UFO expert.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Hoo Haa! You would be suprised to know what you don't know.
Take it from one who knows, what they are not supposed to know.

Have a wonderful Ski Season!
You will need your goggles.

posted on Dec, 9 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by connorromanow
reply to post by schuyler

I thought area 51 was air force not navy though

I'm not one who believes Lazar's story, but that issue really doesn't matter much. A base like Area 51 is likely to have what they call "Tenant Commands," from other services. Naval Intelligence has always played a primary role in UFO lore. It's not surprising to see them there, but, like I said, there's a fairly good chance this is fake.

Another example of the mixing of services is any NSA site, but particularly Fort Gordon near Augusta, Georgia. The Fort is Army, of course, and it "hosts" the "tenant" NSA intelligence collection center which includes "The Army's 706th MI Group works there alongside units from the Air Force Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance Agency, Naval Network Warfare Command (Navy Information Operations Command, Georgia), Marine Corps Intelligence Activity as well as civilians from the National Security Agency (NSA)." (Wikipedia)

All these guys went to the same schools such as DLI (Defense Language Institute in Monetery, another joint command), and advanced classes at Goodfellow AFB in Texas. The Navy is everywhere--not just on ships.

new topics

top topics

join