It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOX News Caught Manipulating The Anti-Putin Protests In Russia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:21 PM
link   
From RussiaToday
FOX News Caught using Greek anti-austerity newsclips footage from this year and last year, FOX news caught using and manipulating by placing a newsclip showing greek rioters setting a fire at the national bank of greece.

This isnt the first time that the wester media was caught manipulating news clips i doubt you will ever see something like this on al jazeera.

I could easily say al jazeera has became the new CNN.

Well what you ATS make of this?
edit on 7-12-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Fox news is the biggest load of garbage I have seen on cable whether they put fake pics, vids up or not. They must think people will not pick those sorts of things up, but I think people will be watching with an eager eye from now on to see if they are stupid enough to let it or do it again.

If they are doing this, how many other times have they done it and never been caught out?

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   
FOX 'News" knows it's viewers wouldn't know Greek from Cyrillic if their lives depended on it. They have a proven history of using video footage from unrelated events to drum up or downplay emotions to events as suits their agenda.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I looked at the image linked in the Opening Post. See for yourself what happens if you increase the magnification on your browser and compare the sign RT has circled to the enlargement they provide. It doesn't even come close to matching.

It could have been a mistake on RTs part, or maybe they are lying. That picture is so obviously wrong, it belongs in the hoax bin. If you don't see it, try counting the number of words and letters in the sign and comparing it to the number of words and letters in RT's enlargement of that same sign.

I believe RT is trying to hide the uproar their rigged elections caused.

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter
i doubt you will ever see something like this on al jazeera.

thats naive...

posted on Dec, 8 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I've spent some time looking around and am now convinced that Greek footage was used instead of Russian. My understanding of the Russian situation is that among widespread and credible claims of ballot fraud, thousands of Russians in Moscow protested, and hundreds were arrested.

I'm willing to to believe, unless there is some reason not to, that this was a mistake. I don't see what Fox has to gain by claiming there was a fire in the Moscow riot, when there wasn't.

top topics

join