It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is Gabrielle Giffords?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Look at the hands.

I really can't believe other ATSers are ignoring this story because it does seem like a real conspiracy. I don't know whether its because the author Dallas Gold Bug claims that the disclosure project is fake or if this conspiracy is just too much to process. So lets first take a look at what the media claims happened.
On the morning of January 8, 2011 Jared Loughner gunned down 19 people outside of a safeway grocery market in Casa Adobes, Arizona. 13 people were injured, and 6 other people were killed in an "assassination" attempt...but lets stop right there.

Just Who is Gabrielle Giffords...and why did she merrit an assassination attempt. Various internet sources will tell you this woman has held a congressional office for many years now, since 2007, but if thats the case why are there very few documents available from this camp? If you go to the official website you will see speeches and some documents but not many...

Is she really married?

Is this a Russian Operation?

I know I know...he claims the disclosure project is a fraud and that may bother some people but take a good look at that video. All of the information he found can be easily found yourself. He doesn't alter any of the photos. I did find the persons Annie Lloyd and Rebecca Joy but their pages are private and I didn't want to pry...but I want you to take a look at one part of that video

So at the time that he was researching and finding this information Annie Lloyd had both the look a like and Gabby Giffords on her page.
I won't go so far as he did to say that Gabrielle Giffords is Rebecca Joy who is another actress who is Greenberg because that discredits the theory...and I've also found some pictures of the other woman RJ that date back to 2004. Lets take a look at them shall we.
This is Rebecca Joy with a friend:

Now here are a few pictures I've found of Giffords:

Does the hair line seem oddly similar?

And what about afterwards...

Does this still seem like the same person?
This is possibly the best spy feat that has ever been achieved...I am thinking the Russians are behind this but I'm not ruling anything out. What do you think?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
You are kidding me right....

After all this poor Woman, and her family have been through, because a nutcase zeroed in on her....you bring this to the table.....unbelievable....

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
I think it is pretty far-fetched. Yeah, those women look identical, but that doesn't mean Giffords is a Russian Spy. I think this guy is pulling out leg. Lots of public figures look identical.
edit on 6-12-2011 by UnaChispa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Forgive me for being slow on the uptake, but even if Gabby Giffords is a fraud, what is the purpose of it? Nearly all of congress is a fraud. Why have a fake in congress when all one has to do is bribe the real thing?

Your post is interesting but I'm failing to grasp the point of having a doppelganger when real congresspeople are so easy to bribe and manipulate. Help me out here!

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
I have been watching Dallas Goldbug videos for awhile and Gabrielle Giffords is just a tiny piece of what he has uncovered about the actors that are involved in a huge misinformation project....

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
How ridiculous?! Are you serious? Can you not see some of the horrible acting going on in some of these photo ops?
And by the way is it really that ridiculous to suggest someone is a spy? Really, is there no such thing as espionage? Nah...I'll keep my unpopular opinion of Giffords and keep looking into this story. There is something going on...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
They look similar but the eyes are different. It's quite basic really. Just look at the eyes. They are different people.

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Was there really an Arizona Judge Jon Roll?

Perhaps it was all just a hoax in order to get rid of Arizona Judge John Roll

This article appears that people wanted him dead!

abovethelaw.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I knew something was weird the first time they showed Giffords with her husband, they simply did not look like a married couple. I mentioned this to my wife but she didn't see it.
I have no proof of course, but my gut says BS.
Was this just a diversion to take the mass animal deaths off the front page? Was it a way to shift the focus about the last space shuttle launch to an occupant instead of the object.
Very strange indeed.

new topics

top topics

join