It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experience inside a FEMA " Residential Relocation Center" ( concentration camp ).

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
It started on the last day of my life. At that time we were almost dead anyway from starvation. I looked at my daughter for the final moments we had there together. We were in a large room, light blue in color. There were many rooms like it that held about 20 to 25 people. No beds, no clothing, just four walls and the floor. Some were dying and then others were already dead and just left on the floor, all of us stayed near to the walls. I looked at my daughter with such love. I heard footsteps on the catwalk above and turned to see a young woman with dark hair who had stopped and got low to the edge of the wall above seeming to bid me to go to her. I used almost all of my strength and she held out her hand and offered me something to eat. It was only a few bits of something. I took it and turned and went to give it to my daughter but she was too weak. her only strength came from my presence there with her. Behind me a door opened and we were told to go into a room. I carried my daughter with me and went inside. each of us were given an injection and quietly died. First my daughter and finally me. That was my experience, and it was all true. The rest is what I knew from being there.

And this is what I knew. When it all started, we were taken to a facility and put in large rooms where we were asked certain questions. Those who answered a certain way were told to leave. Those of us who answered another way such as us were also told to leave into another area. We were given blue jumpsuits to put on and taken the facility where we eventually died. When they got you there they tried to get you to change what you believe and trust. They were methodical and used a very slow starvation method that took a very long time. Other very bad things also happened there as well too painful to describe. People were separated into cell blocks with about 20 to 25 people in each. There were many such blocks like the one we were in. The workers of the facility were everyday Americans like you or me. To them we were the bad people who were being processed and nothing more than that. These workers often had their way with any of us there when they wanted. Other people were there who were in uniform, dressed in black with red cuffs or stripes but I remember black with hints or red trim. If a person changed their resistance to acceptance they were given the task of abusing the rest of us before being taken to a re-education center. That was how they knew you had changed because those who were classified blue were there because of their moral beliefs. Often, when newcomers came in, still wearing their jumpsuits, they would be asked to do something bad to some of the people held there. Those who refused were taken immediately and stripped naked before entering one of the cell block rooms. Those who obeyed were sent to a re education center. Each cell block was a room that had a large viewing window on one wall that could see in but not out. There were small windows about 15 feet up along the top of the walls and also a catwalk on another wall where any who wanted could stand and watch us below. I had been there almost a year and my daughter for almost two.

The system that was set up was well planned and even the method used to break the will of a person well thought out. A system of centers were spread out across the nation so that no one place could alert the unsuspecting public. In fact the public were fed lies about the people inside the "residential relocation centers" that they were terrorists, illegals, and criminals.

I experienced what is described above even though it has not happened yet. However, the centers are real and the residential relocation centers are real. They are under FEMA and Homeland Security, and under "REX84". The most recent event is ( H.B. 645 ) that calls for further construction of more centers on unused military bases. Notice section 2 part 4.

www.govtrack.us...

Watch this episode with Gov. Jesse Ventura and take a peek at 15 min into the video. I saw this video only after my experience within the facility. I am not saying this was that facility I was in but it is one of the many throughout the US.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
here is CCA, the correction facilities to be used by FEMA. Notice the inmates wearing the blue and the yellow shirts. Notice the re education efforts. Notice that there are no prisoners seen that wear red prison shirts.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The video I posted is about one of their correctional facilities. I can't seem to find one on the T. Don Residential facility as shown in Jesse Ventura's program "Conspiracy Theory".

Oops... I did find this one. One of the prisoners, a Mom with children who are also prisoners of the state wears the blue.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 6-12-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
The sports facilities are the detention/relocation camps...
Lots of good info and some pretty likely locations in there...

To prove a point...

www.fema.gov...

BILOXI, Miss. -- Even in the mind-numbing heat that defines summers in Mississippi, boys and girls still eagerly take to the field to play America's pastime. A softball field at the Rudy Moran Sports Complex in D'Iberville, named in honor of a former county employee, will be open for business within a week and local high school softball teams can hardly wait.

The softball field was used as an emergency temporary housing site for nearly 40 families after Katrina. Two years later, the trailers are gone and teams are gearing up to play again...

...The parks and recreation director receives regular help from Jerry Harper, a FEMA contractor monitor...

..."We understand housing people is more important than sports. And all of our leagues have been great about working with each other knowing FEMA trailers were still out here,"...

Eight of the 12 closed parks that temporarily housed more than 600 families across the Gulf Coast have been remediated and returned to their local communities.

I had a dream sometime in the past year about being part of a military-style unit, patrolling the inside of a walmart/sam'sclub. There was chainlink fence everywhere, and when I realized what we were doing was wrong, I ran around ripping it all down. A few of my comrades joined me, and a few got pissed. From there it gets kind of hazy, but long story short, when I came back into that building after fighting my way out of a backroom, it was dark, nasty, and smelled like a slaughter house...
edit on 6-12-2011 by 1825114 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
The video I posted is about one of their correctional facilities. I can't seem to find one on the T. Don Residential facility as shown in Jesse Ventura's program "Conspiracy Theory".

Oops... I did find this one. One of the prisoners, a Mom with children who are also prisoners of the state wears the blue.

edit on 6-12-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

That facility is at 30.564903,-97.419677 maps.google.com...

railroad out front, fenced baseball diamonds on either side.

Why are so many prisons built next to/inside of sports fields/complexes?

posted on Dec, 6 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Why do you think some of us have such memories of horror and our deaths, and are here again? Are we living yet again, to keep experiencing a hell we seem unable to stop, here to leave some trace or nuance or story of it hoping it gets through in some orther dimension where it can be stopped before getting all the way there, or....?

new topics

top topics

join