It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO Seeks to Pacify Volatile and Conflict-Prone Northern Ireland

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
The NWO now has Northern Ireland in it's sights; it is aiming to pacify the people there once and for all. This time they're going through the backdoor with the "We care about your teeth" strategy.

Northern Ireland teenagers' tooth decay levels worst in Europe
www.bbc.co.uk...

"Poor diet, social deprivation and a non-fluoridated water supply all contribute to bad teeth. "

Most people are now aware that Water Fluoridation is a scam to make the people docile; as both Hitler and Stalin knew very well. Mass medication through the water supply is ludicrious as those who drink a lot of water would overdose, while those who don't drink water wouldn't get enough. We also now know that Fluoride was 'Proven Safe and Beneficial' by the same Shill Scientists who proved that exposure to Asbestos was perfectly 'Safe and Healthy' (so as the Aluminium industry didn't have to pay out $Millions)

If you'd like to find out more about the history of Fluoride (a known Carcinogen) here's one of the best documentaries available, with award-winning journalist and former producer at the BBC Christopher Bryson

edit on 5-12-2011 by jameshawkings because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Whilst there may indeed be more than an element of truth in your post I must say that I find the allusion to Northern Ireland's troubled past unnecessary.
There is no mention of The Troubles etc in any part of the articles contents or headline.

People in Northern Ireland are working very hard to bring about peace and just want to be left alone to go about their lives the same as the rest of us, there is no need for sensationalism like this.

It also detracts from the main point of your OP.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
UK is home to the Rothschild and considering that UK mass murdered 1.8 billion indians,another genocide by UK to pacify northern ireland is no big deal. anyways i doubt flouride will work as the world awakens to the Rothschild threat.

Again,I am getting tired with everyone blaming everything on America.

edit on 5-12-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003
UK is home to the Rothschild and considering that UK mass murdered 1.8 billion indians,another genocide by UK to pacify northern ireland is no big deal. anyways i doubt flouride will work as the world awakens to the Rothschild threat.

Again,I am getting tired with everyone blaming everything on America.

edit on 5-12-2011 by ludwigvonmises003 because: (no reason given)

Rothschild is NWO. Who is blaming America? The NWO are globalists

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:41 AM
link   

UK and Brussels are the command center of the globalist threat

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn

Whilst there may indeed be more than an element of truth in your post I must say that I find the allusion to Northern Ireland's troubled past unnecessary.
There is no mention of The Troubles etc in any part of the articles contents or headline.

People in Northern Ireland are working very hard to bring about peace and just want to be left alone to go about their lives the same as the rest of us, there is no need for sensationalism like this.

The article won't mention the troubles as that would give the game away. People need to ask "Why Northern Ireland"..."What is different about Northern Ireland compared with the rest of the UK". If it wasn't for the troubles and the possibility that Ireland will want Northern Ireland back when the coming civil unrest and chaos arises, then there would be no need for the Fluoride. The fact the NWO are targeting NI with Fluriode shows that they have identified it as a threat and have drawn up a plan to deal with it.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludwigvonmises003

UK and Brussels are the command center of the globalist threat

How is that relevant to the thread though?

The root is the Bankers; mainly House of Rothschild and the Rockefellers.

The USA is a corporation, America is a country. The USA corporation is run by the globalist bankers, most originate from the UK and some are still based in the UK

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
So you mean to say iv'e been filtering all the water i drink for years and there was no flouride in it anyway, thats just great.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by CharterZZ
So you mean to say iv'e been filtering all the water i drink for years and there was no flouride in it anyway, thats just great.

This letter is from 2000 www.fluoridealert.org...

There are only two small localities in NI that have been receiving water fluoridation

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
More information www.fluoridealert.org...

The people of Ireland are one of the biggest victims of water fluoridation. The Scots managed to prevent it. Personally I'd move out of any fluoridated area within a matter of weeks

The only 3 western European countries which still practice water fluoridation are Ireland (100%), Spain (10%), and the United Kingdom (11%). In Ireland, the most fluoridated country in Europe, and one of only two countries in the world (Ireland & Singapore) with a nationally mandated fluoridation program, there is a mounting national campaign to end the practice. In the UK, a recent effort to fluoridate Scotland stalled out due to fierce opposition, while a recently-disclosed plan to fluoridate all of England and Wales has created a burgeoning national controversy. Included below are articles discussing the current fluoridation controversies in Scotland, England, Ireland, and South Africa. As is becoming increasingly evident, the addition of a non-essential, toxic, unapproved medicine to the water supply, is an idea that people everywhere find 'hard to swallow.' Even in the United States, the birthplace of fluoridation, over 60 US communities have rejected the practice in the past 3 years

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

And that is the point, Northern Ireland doesn't want to be any different to anywhere else.

But nowhere in the article does it suggest or infer that Northern Ireland was speciically targetted by anyone in an attempt to pacify a volatile and conflict prone region.

In addition it trivialises the great efforts made by people from across the religious divide to work for peace and suggests that they had to be in some way sedated to achieve that peace....and that is downright insulting and not true.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ludwigvonmises003

What a surprise.

No sooner does your anti-Brit bigotry get removed from one thread you pop up on another repeating the same old unsubstantiated and unproven claims and hatred whilst contributing nothing to the subject under discussion.

edit on 5/12/11 by Freeborn because: Why bother?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Why would The Republic Of Ireland want Northern Ireland back in the 'coming civil unrest and chaos'?

How long had fluoride been used?

NI Water does not put fluoride in it's water.

Fluoride in Drinking Water

Q Does NI Water add fluoride to drinking water?
A No, NI Water do not add fluoride to drinking water in Northern Ireland. Your local supply, however, may contain naturally occurring fluoride that is found in underlying rock strata from where it finds its way into rivers lakes and reservoirs.

Responsibility for fluoridation of the public water supply is ultimately a matter for the Department of Health, Social Services and Public Safety (DHSSPS)

www.niwater.com...

Seems those people in Northern Ireland managed bring about peace and change all on their own without any pacification.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

And that is the point, Northern Ireland doesn't want to be any different to anywhere else.

But nowhere in the article does it suggest or infer that Northern Ireland was speciically targetted by anyone in an attempt to pacify a volatile and conflict prone region.

In addition it trivialises the great efforts made by people from across the religious divide to work for peace and suggests that they had to be in some way sedated to achieve that peace....and that is downright insulting and not true.

Northern Ireland doesn't want to be different, but it is different.

The article won't state the truth as it can't, people would never accept it. It would be illegal; it is essential that this remains covert.

This is not to bring peace to Northern Ireland, it's to make sure that the NWO keep control of it. They want the people to be docile so as they don't start protesting and trying to start up a revolution during the coming unrest

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Why would The Republic Of Ireland want Northern Ireland back in the 'coming civil unrest and chaos'?

How long had fluoride been used?

NI Water does not put fluoride in it's water.

Fluoride in Drinking Water

Q Does NI Water add fluoride to drinking water?
A No, NI Water do not add fluoride to drinking water in Northern Ireland. Your local supply, however, may contain naturally occurring fluoride that is found in underlying rock strata from where it finds its way into rivers lakes and reservoirs.

Responsibility for fluoridation of the public water supply is ultimately a matter for the Department of Health, Social Services and Public Safety (DHSSPS)

www.niwater.com...

Seems those people in Northern Ireland managed bring about peace and change all on their own without any pacification.

You're misunderstanding what this is about, it's not about bringing peace, it's about maintaining control. Northern Ireland hasn't had Fluoride in it's water before, apart from in two small localities. The BBC article in the OP is the Propaganda that is being used for the coming NI Water Fluoridation, it can only be stopped if enough people can protest it effectively. I've created this post to make people aware of what's going on.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Have you ever been to either Northern Ireland or The Republic?
Do you know anyone from there and spoke to them?

Have you seen my last post?

Whilst I believe fluoride may help pacify and sedate people, your theory that it was / is used in Northern Ireland for those purposes is incorrect.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   

Sorry, it simply doesn't make sense and there is nothing to suggest that it either has happened or will happen.

What evidence is there that someone is going to put floride in water in Northern Ireland?

The only mention of fluoride in the article you linked to in your OP is a campaign to promote the use of fluoride toothpaste as part of an overall strategy to improve dental care in Northern Ireland.
There is not even the slightest intimation or inference that 'they' intend to put it in drinking water.
edit on 5/12/11 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Freeborn is right.
Your post is sensationalist fantasy, and an insult to the people of NI.
To say something like 'If it wasn't for the troubles and the possibility that Ireland will want Northern Ireland back when the coming civil unrest and chaos arises, then there would be no need for the Fluoride' is just plain ignorant.
Water Fluoridation began in Ireland in the 60's mostly due to backhand payments made by a fertilizer manufacturer to corrupt politicians on the take. The troubles in Ireland, North and South, is a very touchy subject and I suggest you paint your conspiracy tinted ocher on something else.
edit on 5-12-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Have you ever been to either Northern Ireland or The Republic?
Do you know anyone from there and spoke to them?

Have you seen my last post?

Whilst I believe fluoride may help pacify and sedate people, your theory that it was / is used in Northern Ireland for those purposes is incorrect.

You'll have to look back at the first line of my original post. This thread is about the NWO planning to Fluoridate the NI water supply; the 'Bad Teeth' propaganda is the sure sign of the plan.

The question about whether I've been there is not relevant. This is about NWO control, there are many control mechanisms at work, some fighting each other, this is clear

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Sorry, there is absolutely nothing to suggest you are right.

You can lead a horse to water springs to mind.

You're repeated failure to answer questions or supply any sort of reasoning or evidence to support your claim suggests it is nothing but opinion based on pre-conceived ideas and a vivid imagination.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join