It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nearly Every Processed Food You Eat is Contaminated with this Material!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
this is a recent article describing that almost all products in our grocery are not organic and have contaminants in them. almost %100 of the crops grown in america are grown with genetically modified soy beans.

billions of dollars are being used to influence congress. now you ask me, is this a conspiracy??

and i respond with "DOES THE TIN-MAN HAVE A SHEET METAL **HAT**???"

articles.mercola.com...
edit on 5-12-2011 by getreadyalready because: Mod Edit to PG version.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
i also came across this image that describes the connections of the federal government and monstanto.

very interesting connections here.

edit on 5-12-2011 by Cobra.EXE because: edit to add image

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Cobra.EXE

almost every crop we cultivate is already genetically modified

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

And that's FREEDOM!!!!! WHY PAY MORE FOR ORGANIC WHEN WE CAN HELP MONSATAN SPREAD SEEDS OF STERILITY???!!!!!!! PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN!!!!! LOL Isn't there a football game on somewhere?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
I think companies like Monsanto win as long as we remain hung up on debating whether this step or that consequence is intentional or a conspiracy. It keeps the whole topic from ever getting too far into the mainstream. Perhaps a new approach of just stating the cause and intention doesn't matter. We need a 100% full stop on all modification and experimentation with food crops of any kind and processed foods need re-evaluated from the top to the bottom on checmical effects and COMBINATION of effect.

Great thread on this subject and it's killing us, I believe. Even if they can say every chemical in my soda or my hot dog is perfectly safe and safe in combination...what happens when I add another processed chunk of chemicals to the combo for interaction? How can they possibly know? I don't believe they ever have for sure...

Full Stop and if God didn't make it...we just don't eat it. As extreme as that is...almost absurd even, this has just gone too far into the other extreme of anything goes. We need a reset.

edit on 5-12-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

All excellent points, Wrabbit2000, but unless you grow the food yourself, there's really no way to ever be sure and if you are able to grow the food yourself, who's to say you're not using genetically modified seedlings or that the animals you hunt for food haven't, themselves, been feeding on genetically modified food thereby rendering them unpure?

I find this particular rabbit hole extremely disconcerting...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Some advice:

1) Exclamation marks do not help bring visitors to your thread. You could probably drop at least 10 of those, if not all of them. It makes it appear as if you're "reaching" for clicks, as opposed to letting a well-provided title do that work for you. I understand you didn't create the title, as the source did. However, if exclamation points were the secret to gathering readers, I'm pretty sure the media would be using them. There's a reason they are not: they're extremely annoying.

2) Screaming derogatory, censored curse words in caps doesn't help you get your point across either. I understand you're frustrated, but instead of losing your grip, I suggest providing insight and suggestions rather than becoming angry and yelling. You'd be surprised at how people are willing to open up and speak when they feel like they're having an actual discussion, rather than tempting a raving lunatic.

3) There's a plethora of information right here on ATS regarding this exact subject. Try including a bit of additional information, along with sources to help further back your opinion on the matter. It gives readers a chance to become familiar with the topic, along with your own personal stance, which in turn leads to reason for discussion. This can only help the success of your threads in the long run. As an example, I will provide some links to topics that are related to this discussion:

GM Sweet Corn hits Grocery Stores
Companites that use GM crops
Information on GM foods
More Info on GM foods
GM foods as Population Control?

Plus over 1,000 more. Just a simple ATS search for "GM Food" yields 1,110 results.

I agree entirely with the idea behind this thread, and look forward to discussing it further with you and anybody else who comes along for the ride. I hope I've been able to help you out a bit with the success of this thread, and any you decide to make in the future.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

I try not to buy processed foods, I have had to ween myself off them in time, First I had to break the like it habit, while breakingthe automatic buy it habit, I been working away from processed foods for well over a few years, hardest part Ya it is hardest habit of processed foods to break is the fast food habit, but health wise worth it to end the consumption of fillers.
Just for the records last week I read an article from politico talked about aborted fetuses and embryo stem cells from the umbiblical cord are also used for fillers by manuafactureres such as Kraft, Pepsi, Nestles, ya it is sickening what they use as fillers, (soilette green anyone?)
edit on 5-12-2011 by lbndhr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by timidgal
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

All excellent points, Wrabbit2000, but unless you grow the food yourself, there's really no way to ever be sure and if you are able to grow the food yourself, who's to say you're not using genetically modified seedlings or that the animals you hunt for food haven't, themselves, been feeding on genetically modified food thereby rendering them unpure?

I find this particular rabbit hole extremely disconcerting...

I kinda gave up on looking much deeper into this rabbit hole myself, as I sit here sipping a Dr. Pepper and let a processed slice of frozen pizza settle from breakfast.

What really did it for me were two things... First and FOREMOST has everything to do with your topic and I warn you..You may want to avoid looking too deep into this yourself. The hard truths are just... well... Hell. Reaching a point of total and complete psychological defeat and hopelessness was where I'd just about gotten when I closed the book, so to speak and moved on to other harmless conspiracies like HAARP and whether they'll throw me in a FEMA camp to die a slow death from neglect. LOL..... Mad Cow Disease and the prion related issues are what did it though. It's a factor that they've shown in labs in 100% in transference from mammal to mammal in one consuming meat from a sick animal. There is almost NO way to "kill" the illness, since it's no alive anyway. You could fry the food to a charcoal briquette and totally destroy what you're trying to make safe...and yet that little time bomb will still sit there, content with the bath of warmth your efforts supplied and wait for warm hosts to someday enter.

The worst part? The basis for Mad Cow Disease/Scrapy/Creutzfeldt-Jakob diease...the lowly little prion...can sit without harming you at all for 5, 10..even TWENTY YEARS after ingestion and then, for some reason, become active in the sense they ever really do....and turn your mind into literal swiss cheese and your behavior into something the makers of the movie "The Crazies" might recognize. So..You could have eaten a hamburger when you were 10 years old....and live just fine to 30 before that one burger is basically the sole cause of your very nasty and drawn out death.

Yup.... it was several years ago now, but going down that Rabbit hole taught me a few things. Not least of which is to consider whether I even WANT to know the basis for some truths we aren't necessarily being told everything about. I believe I learned in this........there ARE things and threats we're all truly better off never knowing about. 0 can be done to prevent it, once "infected" and death is 100% certain. So....Here we are. Isn't our industrial food supply chain just so grand? It's the best system in the history of man.........and we'll all die someday proving it.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Great information and it does make it seem as though it's a hopeless fight seeing as everything is contaminated. Makes you want to down a nice tall glass of RoundUp, huh?
Yummy!

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
Okay, so why are you purchasing processed foods at the grocery store? There are viable alternatives. Support your local community farmers, and find a farmers market. Check all labels for artificial sweeteners, food colorings, and preservatives. Cook your own food as often as possible. Some people find it best to make the meals for the week in one go. It's not ideal, but saves time.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

almost %100 of the crops grown in america are grown with genetically modified soy beans

This is misleading...if you would have stated that almost 100% of crops in America are genetically modified...I would be more likely to agree.

I work in an Agriculture related field. While I do find the subject of genetically engineered food contamination concerning, I think people would be more concerned if they knew of "other contaminates" in their food. If semi loads of soybeans/corn are contaminated, instead of rejecting the loads, they are "hidden" in the bottoms of barges. I have seen mice, rats, raccoons, opossums, and many other dead animals being loaded with our "food". I have seen truck loads of dirt being loaded into our food. These things are common practice. There are alot of things to be concerned with concerning the source of our foods.....genetic modification is just one.
edit on 5-12-2011 by isyeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

Can you provide a link validating the embryos in my KD please. In China maybe, North America.... Hmmm?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I'll give you a star for the 15 exclamation points. However, I refuse to read the article because of said exclamation points in your title. More than 3 makes my crackpot meter burst into flames.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I fully support Organic products that contain no genetically modified ingredients. Although there are no laws requiring the labeling of GMO products here in the United States there is still the option to label products GMO free. Not very many products that boast GMO free can be found here yet there are some. Bolthouse Farms is one such company that I would like to point out. bolthouse.com...

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Strype

Agreed. Everything you said. !!!!! turns me away too on here.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
The first thing is not to try to get the federal government to do anything as they are in the pocket of these GM companies.

First thing is to use state laws.
In those states that allow ballot propositions the public should be using Ballot Measures to get laws on the books that all GM foods be labeled.

Once one state has food labeled then using the Internet everyone can look up the food made by a company and see if its GM

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Here is some info listing what co's are involved:
www.gmfoodnews.com...
Another link with lots of good information on the subject in general:
www.raw-wisdom.com...
A vid about the development of this stuff, granted many here are aware but for those just realizing:

Now back to my garden,
spec

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
i like to spend time talking to homeless people. They usually really like conspiracy talk. Anyways, there was one homeless guy i was talking to who said he worked for Monsanto in the 80's and early 90's. He said he couldnt tell me most of what he did but said he was part of testing GM foods. Really made me wonder how secret this stuff must be to scare a 50 year old homeless guy into not talking.

Where does this rabbit hole lead?

How can we stop it?

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Unfortunately Genetic Engineering + Greed= DEATH All monsanto's techniques are for short term gain, not for long term benefit. They view genetic engineering is like a computer code, 1's and 0's and the problem is while they understand some basic mathematics of it they don't understand the language of it. It's like creating a beta version and selling it as a fully tested program.

new topics

top topics

join