It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wells Fargo Lied! New per digital transfer fees rolled out!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Well I still have an account there used for some random bills. And guess what shows up in the email? A change of terms notice. So I go to the website and they have them hidden. Find the link at the bottom and go to the new page. Guess What? They lied to the world about canceling fees, and added them to digital transactions instead!

From their website:
In addition, we are also making the following changes to the Service:

1. For certain person-to-person money transfers made online or on your mobile device, the sender may be charged a fee for making the transfer. You will be advised of the amount of any fee before you make one of these transfers.
2.The posting time for receipt of certain person-to-person transfers may be changed. In particular, certain person-to-person transfers between Wells Fargo customers that now occur in real time may instead post to the recipient’s account the next business day. Revised posting times will be disclosed on the website when they go into effect.
3.Your funds transfer sending limits for recipients with limited transaction histories may be lower than your funds transfer sending limits for other recipients. Details on sending limits will be available as part of the service.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
the question is, are you going to leave them because of this

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

I already moved my main acct. this one was for some bill pays and personal transfers.

But its going bye-bye as well. I hope they choke on the turds they are handing out.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
This doesn't surprise me one bit. When will people start waking up and seeing corporations for what they are. If we are to make currency work we need to utilize credit unions, not keep lining the pockets of the "entitled".

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
I noticed this too, but instead it was a more hidden fee. For instance I had 0 in checking and 1,000 in my savings and I would move say 100 of it to checking, a few hours later I would have like 92.50 in my checking and 900 in my savings. It's quite ridiculous actually, I mean I KNOW it doesn't cost them a dime for my money to be digitally transferred to another account.. Wells Fargo EAAATS your money, I am in the process of getting my money out of the account and closing it (I have like 3 jobs so the whole direct deposit and stuff demotivates me)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Pelvi

Same here. I was hoping to keep that one since its already set up but its history now baby.

I think its clearly an attack on people like me who pay bills within the 24hr time frame and withdraw the extra money. Now they are forcing it to stay so its resident for longer than 24 hrs and they can loan 9 to 1 on it for overnight and 3 day loans to other banks.

join