It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evelyn de Rothschild and wife had front row seats for 9-11--

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
This is a long video, but just watch/listen to the first 5½ minutes and feel sick, as sick as I do.

But to continue is to hear the whole story of the beginning (1700's in England) of the plan for the NWO, which I had heard before but to hear so-called "present day" occurrences certainly brings the culprits and accomplices to the forefront

video.google.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
This looks really interesting Op, lots of juicy info, thanks for posting, will watch when it's not so late here.
Cheers

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

1776, to be exact ... talk about rewriting history ... the birth of the nation our "founders" talked about wasn't exactly what we had in mind! 1776 was the birth of the Illuminati.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
I dont have 2 hours right now.. but seems interesting. or actually disgusting..

have to watch at a more appropriate time.. but uh.. down with Rothchild..

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
the father of the women who created this dvd was/is freemason (i have seen all parts of it...about 10 hrs)..thats the intro statement of the dvd...now make your choice...disinfo or "whistleblowing"...all in all it gives the big picture but there are a lot of false statements in it...a lot of egypt crap thats unproofable and/or unessesary to talk about and/or "wrong"...but a lot of input and some details i heard from her first...
edit on 2-12-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70
This is a long video, but just watch/listen to the first 5½ minutes and feel sick, as sick as I do.

But to continue is to hear the whole story of the beginning (1700's in England) of the plan for the NWO, which I had heard before but to hear so-called "present day" occurrences certainly brings the culprits and accomplices to the forefront

video.google.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by canadiansenior70But to continue is to hear the whole story of the beginning (1700's in England) of the plan for the NWO, ...

Another testament to their incompetence. About 235 years later and tptb still have not completed their nincompoop agenda and defunct outdated plans to rule the world... lol... goofballs...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hessdalen
the father of the women who created this dvd was/is freemason (i have seen all parts of it...about 10 hrs)..thats the intro statement of the dvd...now make your choice...disinfo or "whistleblowing"...all in all it gives the big picture but there are a lot of false statements in it...a lot of egypt crap thats unproofable and/or unessesary to talk about and/or "wrong"...but a lot of input and some details i heard from her first

So in other words, when it isn't really a sinister secret plot to take over the world, it only means it really IS a sinister secret plot to take over the world. Sheesh, some people.

How do the UFOs fit into the conspiracy?

UFOS seen during the 9/11 attack

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by GoodOlDave

GoodOL-SHILL

LoL

Have you ever seen a 911 thread you haven't failed to debunk?

PS

UFOs are likely associated with people practicing their great works
Just go look to Jack Parsons (NASA) L Ron Hubbard (Scientology - Aka hollywood)
Alistair Crowley (Book of the Law)

Oh and the great work is often attaining the body of light in case you were wondering.

Keep DREAMING 'Dave

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Reality is one heck of a headache.
Of course the Rotshchilds were in on it. 911 was the day the U.S. was officially taken over. All evidence confirms.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Hey, cool!

I just figured out how to post a Google vid![atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/45ba5d925df2.gif[/atsimg]

Google Video Link

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

Thanks for the video, canadiansenior70.

Their actions are truly messed up beyond all words and comprehension.

I thought you'd find this interesting. It's a thread I started regarding a talent school that Arnie Rothschild runs. Granted, the thread has some interesting info that many will dispute, but it just adds to the evidence that the Rothschilds are directly related to this deep, dark rabbit hole we all keep trying to mine to the bottom of.

I'd like you to read the last two posts of the thread. They're quite interesting and have info about the Rothschilds.
Here is a link to the last page, so just scroll down.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Take care, my friend, and best wishes to you!

edit on 2-12-2011 by Afterthought because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurrealisticPillow

Reality is one heck of a headache.
Of course the Rotshchilds were in on it. 911 was the day the U.S. was officially taken over. All evidence confirms.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by MasterGemini

GoodOL-SHILL

LoL

Have you ever seen a 911 thread you haven't failed to debunk?

Not really, no, as these 9/11 threads are 100% all repeating the exact same nonsense throughout the Internet over and over, for the last ten years. What's new to you is really a rerun for everyone else. All I'm doing is repeating the same reasons why it's rubbish. The whole Rothschilds bit, for example, is the invention of the conspiracy theorists pushing the dreaded "sinister secret Bilderburg group", which the "Jewish world order" theorists and the "Mason world order" theorists are getting into fist fights with each other over which side the Bilderbergs are a part of. Once in a while I'll run across someone pushing the "cult of Satan worshipping numerologists" conspiracies but they seem to be a minority.

You have to know that this is "researching the facts" to you, but it's a three ring circus to everyone else. The only difference is that the vendors are selling "investigate 9-11" t-shirts instead of cotton candy.

UFOs are likely associated with people practicing their great works
Just go look to Jack Parsons (NASA) L Ron Hubbard (Scientology - Aka hollywood)
Alistair Crowley (Book of the Law)

Oh and the great work is often attaining the body of light in case you were wondering.

I try to judge other people's points of view fairly, as their relationship with the world is based upon their individual upbringing and background which will certainly be different from mine. That said, anyone who genuinely believes that all the world's problems are being caused by the ghosts of space aliens who were murdered by Xenu the galactic warlord is a pretty hard core Kool-aid drinker.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   
'Their estimated wealth is $500 Trillion Dollars...:

Holy, good, flock! As if money wasn't enough, they continually crave more power...

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
Did Evelyn reside in that room on a regular basis? Were they even up in time to see the attacks?

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Gibonz

anyone else see a flaw in the 500 trillion statement? someone who might have knowledge based in fact and not conspiracy theory?

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Front row seats for the biggest fail in history. They expected to see the towers disintegrate immediately following the impacts. This would have been maximum shock and minimun evidence. Instead we got all the video and photographic evidence we need. The firemen and police running in wasn't part of the plan. The unfortunate people jumping out wasn't part of the plan either. All those witnesses escaping certainly wasn't part of their plan. It all went horribly wrong and we've got them on the run. The best they've been able to manage is an attempt to control the Truth Movement and develop fashionable beliefs about the events of the day, the methods, the motives and the identity of the main villains. Forget fashion, go with the evidence.

posted on Dec, 17 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kester
Front row seats for the biggest fail in history. They expected to see the towers disintegrate immediately following the impacts. This would have been maximum shock and minimun evidence. Instead we got all the video and photographic evidence we need. The firemen and police running in wasn't part of the plan. The unfortunate people jumping out wasn't part of the plan either. All those witnesses escaping certainly wasn't part of their plan. It all went horribly wrong and we've got them on the run. The best they've been able to manage is an attempt to control the Truth Movement and develop fashionable beliefs about the events of the day, the methods, the motives and the identity of the main villains. Forget fashion, go with the evidence.

What makes you think the towers were meant to collapse immediately without delay?

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666

What makes you think the towers were meant to collapse immediately without delay?

The short answer is 4,000 hours of research.
This scenario answers all the major unanswered questions I'm aware of.
See my thread on the reinforced concrete infill panels for more details.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join