It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Red, the Blue, and the Yellow. What color are you coded ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
For those of you who are well aware of the FEMA conspiracy, depopulation agenda, and the eradication of radical anti NWO elements in society, Christians, anarchists, OWS people, T-Party people etc. I came across an article that told about the color code system being used to indicate how people are to be handled when TPTB finally take untimate control.

Red - immediate execution

Blue - delayed execution

Yellow - useful sheeple

The article went on to say that houses and/or mail boxes were receiving color dots to indicate to rapid response teams where to go, and where to avoid. I checked this out in my neighborhood and found it to be accurate. However, the reason for this post to to hopefully let people know that they are using computer, mobile phones etc. to mark future victims.

I had an interesting conversation with a Comcast tech today in which I discussed why my mailbox account had changed from blue to red where it indicates the mail received (BTW, it was yellow last month). I was told that the blue was for when you first sign on and the red was to show mail unread. Well, I bid her a good day and rechecked. I signed on and the mail was indicated in red and showed no mail in the box to be read. The woman was a liar and so I want you all to know it. The color coding is going on as planned.

And the worst part of it is..... there is nothing that can be done to stop it because it is a world wide effort. So, check your houses, mailboxes, and computers. And good luck.

edit on 1-12-2011 by Fromabove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Can you show us some evidence for this claim?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Search is your friend and if you don't have a local paper they leave you alone to live long and prosper.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

I can show you the conversation I had today, hold on.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

I came across an article that told about the color code system being used to indicate how people are to be handled when TPTB finally take untimate control.

Source/Link for article so I might take a look at it????

Would like to do that first before I get home and start looking for all of these colors!

edit on 1-12-2011 by BurningSpearess because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   

This has been proven to be a hoax here
edit on 1-12-2011 by TortoiseKweek because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Soooo where do I check ''my color'' ?

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
This sounds like another tag conspiracy theory to me. Supposedly there were tags on the back of road signs that were written in foreign languages so the U.N would know where the nearest hospital, jail, et cetera was when they invaded the U.S. I have never, not once found on of these "tags" on the back of a road sign. I suspect this will be much the same.

I am not saying that it's not possible, but until I see verifiable evidence it's just another theory.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   

And the worst part of it is..... there is nothing that can be done to stop it because it is a world wide effort. So, check your houses, mailboxes, and computers.

First of all...calm down and quit jumping to conclusions.
I have seen this topic come up before and there is a logical explanation.
(do a search on here and you will find it)
If this is a worldwide effort as you say then why is there nothing on my mailbox or my neighbours mailboxes??
You said it is worldwide yes??
Take a deep breathe and relax....they are not coming to take you away.

Edit....thanks Tortiosekweek.

edit on 1-12-2011 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave

Can you show us some evidence for this claim?

Below is the conversation. My name is replaced with XXXXXXX. Notice how she reminds me that it is what she says it is.

Session connected!

Transcript
Font Size

analyst Daisy has entered room

Daisy: Hello XXXXXXX, Thank you for contacting Comcast Live Chat Support. My name is Daisy. Please give me one moment to review your information.

XXXXXXX: My Issue: I have been noticing that when I sing on for my email, that where the box appears that shows an envelope, that the number of emails contained in my account is show. My problem is, is that there appears to be a color change on the number.

Daisy: Our goal is to provide you with a consistently superior customer experience – that’s our guarantee. Learn more about the Comcast Customer Guarantee at www.comcast.com... guarantee

Daisy: I look forward to helping you today, XXXXXXX.

XXXXXXX: daisy, why does the color change from blue to red. The blue appears under the envelope, but the red appears in the top right of the box.

Daisy: I apologize for the inconvenience this email homepage issue has caused you, XXXXXX. I can certainly understand your frustration, and I really appreciate the opportunity to make things right.

Daisy: I am here to provide you with excellent customer service today. Please be assured I will do my best to help you with your concern.

Daisy: XXXXXXX, once you receive an email on the first day the color will be either blue or black. After a day that the email is still tag as Unread, the number color would change to Red for you to be able to notice that you have an Unread email.

Daisy: I apologize if this caused you to worry about your email account.

XXXXXXX: Ok, so what the situation is, is that where the mailbox box appears, there is an indication as to the number of emails contained in my account. Today that number is indicated by a red box in the upper right hand corner if the mail icon. yesterday that box had the number show in blue under the envelope. Why is that, can you explain as I am concerned about color coding.

Daisy: XXXXXXX, the purpose of color change from Blue to Red is just to give you a notification that there's still unread emails in your Ibox.

Daisy: *Inbox

XXXXXXX: So, what you are saying is, is that when I first sign on it should show a blue color, and that after I leave the page and then go back it should be red ? Is that right. Also, is there a web page I may refer to for these answers as well ? Thanks.

Daisy: You're most welcome.

Daisy: By the way, I hope you are taking advantage of your free security suite that comes free with your High Speed Internet account with Comcast. Should you wish to download Constant Guard, please access this link:xfinity.com...

Daisy: By the way, you are correct.

XXXXXXX: Thankyou. have a good day.

Daisy: You're most welcome.

Daisy: Before we finish up, I want to remind you that we have discussed the indication for color change in comcast.net homepage for your email account.

Daisy: It was my pleasure to help you with your email homepage issue today. Thank you for your patience. Do you have any other questions or concerns today, XXXXXXX?

XXXXXXX: No

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
what does tan mean? my mailbox is tan.... it matches with the desert landscape and blends into the tan colored concrete that its built in. Maybe those teams didnt see it while driving and im safe. Hell yea anyways if this happens meet in phx were gonna start a revolt cause id rather die then be sent to some sketch camp with a bunch of sketchers. All because i own sketchers doesnt make me a sketcher

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek

Great, nice to know all those colors dots on peoples mailboxes are saw are nothing to worry about. Phew !

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Just check out my conversation with them. The woman lied and then reminded me it was what she said it was... just to make sure I knew it was what I was told. But it was apparently not.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Just go out and paint your mailbox white; after that you can relax!

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

i like your theory im not trying to debunk it but also remember that red and blue are two of the most common colors to distinguish between two things. For as long as i can remember its been red vs blue as their both colors and very easy to distinguish especially if your color deficient like me. Yes everything matches causing me to get made fun of at school for the colors that i picked out. Lol

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove
Just check out my conversation with them. The woman lied and then reminded me it was what she said it was... just to make sure I knew it was what I was told. But it was apparently not.

I DID read your conversation.

Red - immediate execution Blue - delayed execution Yellow - useful sheeple

No where did i see any mention of what I just quoted.
You are speculating and jumping to conclusions.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fromabove

Originally posted by TortoiseKweek

Great, nice to know all those colors dots on peoples mailboxes are saw are nothing to worry about. Phew !

Where are they located? On the inside of the mailbox or outside? I don't see anything like this in my mailbox. Can you take some photos of these?

Thanks!

Okay, just figured out what the dots are. I was thinking it was something like this..it's just a system the local newspaper uses to know how often to deliver the paper.

That's all.
edit on 1-12-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Can you give us a screenshot of what your computer shows? I'm a computer science major and I would probably be able to contribute to whatever data you have.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

any one who tells you they are on the red / blue list is a walt - simples

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Red - immediate execution

Blue - delayed execution

Yellow - useful sheeple

So, Blue means I get a daily paper, and it also means delayed execution.

Red means I get a Sunday Only paper, but now it also means immediate execution?

Yellow means I also get the Wall Street Journal, and also a useful sheeple?

Sounds about right, even if it is totally off-base.

The colored dots are for the paper delivery guys. I'm sure other folks might use them too, maybe the phone book delivery guys or the trash guys.

Hell, I'm pretty sure my rural mail carrier only delivers every other day. Cuts her route time in half and she makes the same money. Maybe she uses a dot system to remember who she is delivering that day.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join