It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spyfiles

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   

SPYFILES

__._

Mass interception of entire populations is not only a reality, it is a secret new industry spanning 25 countries

It sounds like something out of Hollywood, but as of today, mass interception systems, built by Western intelligence contractors, including for ’political opponents’ are a reality. Today WikiLeaks began releasing a database of hundreds of documents from as many as 160 intelligence contractors in the mass surveillance industry.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 1-12-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/1/2011 by Mirthful Me because: All Caps Title.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
THis is wikileaks latest release.

I'm just having a look through it now. It looks really disturbing.

When citizens overthrew the dictatorships in Egypt and Libya this year, they uncovered listening rooms where devices from Gamma corporation of the UK, Amesys of France, VASTech of South Africa and ZTE Corp of China monitored their every move online and on the phone

I will keep throwing up any intersting info.

God, the curtain really is being pulled back for us.

__._
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
This is insane, I am not sure how else to put it. I mean I knew they monitored the web and phones but using a faulty program to identify terrorists using a cell phone and kill them with drones?

It sounds like something from Charlie's Angels.

But what is most concerning to me (because it effects me most directly), is how many of us say or type things which when taken out of context could seem incriminating. I know I have.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by fishhooks

Reading through this is actaully shaking my grip on reality.

What is the point anymore?

The amount of people invovled in this too.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Surveillance companies like SS8 in the U.S., Hacking Team in Italy and Vupen in France manufacture viruses (Trojans) that hijack individual computers and phones (including iPhones, Blackberries and Androids), take over the device, record its every use, movement, and even the sights and sounds of the room it is in.

They dont need a screen in your wall like in nieteen eighty four. its in your goddam pocket

mobile phone video here
www.thebureauinvestigates.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

The Bureau of Investigative Journalism, working in collaboration with Wikileaks and Privacy International, has gained access to the sales and marketing material of 160 companies that sell state of the art surveillance technology to governments around the world.

Our investigation shows that this off the shelf gear allows its buyer to hack into the mobile phones, computers and internet accounts of virtually anyone in the world.

go to link for video

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Well cell phone just sarted around here and does not work haft the time
so I should be ok for a little while still

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Thanks for the heads up johnny seagull i knew this was the case already and had warned people for years about such things, of course i was considered paranoid and delusional, finally now have proof. cheers

Aussie members using telstra products such as usb modem or bigpond (most of the country) may want to check which technology is used in their modems if ya got anything to hide that is.

there is no such thing as anonymous on the web never was
Aussies
now ask yourself why we are going to digital tv only

and if ya dont like been watched in the bedroom with ya partner cover the tv screen and the digital decoder even if unplugged

privacy was a thing of the past and extremely hard to find no matter where you are.

how long till ya find yourself in court possibly for terror related with video recordings of you been somewhere and/or saying things you never said/or did good luck trying to prove you didnt do it, say it, wasnt there or has been taken out of context. its you(picture worth a thousand words) its your voice (science proves it is)
in a nut shell--- endgame.

these opinions may not necessarily have been typed by the member or be opinions held by other members or the opinions of the abovetopsecret .com network. while ever effort is made to ensure the validity of members technology is far Superior .

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
smile please , your on camera

On offer were products that allow users to track hundreds of cellphones at once, read e-mails by the tens of thousands, even get a computer to snap a picture of its owner and send the image to police — or anyone else who buys the software. One product uses phony updates for iTunes and other popular programs to take control of personal computers.

One German company, DigiTask, offers a suitcase-sized device capable of monitoring the Web traffic of users at public WiFi hotspots such as cafes, airports and hotel lobbies. A lawyer representing the company, Winfried Seibert, declined to elaborate on its products. “They won’t answer questions about what is offered,” he said. “That’s a secret. That’s a secret between the company and the customer.”

www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   

technology from Blue Coat Systems, a California-based company was being used by the Syrian government. The activists claimed it was being used to block sites and monitor internet usage.

Blue Coat told the Bureau it had not sold equipment to Syria, which would have been a violation of a US export ban. The company said it was looking into the allegations.

Now the company has admitted its systems are being used in Syria, the Wall Street Journal has reported.

update: SYRIA is now in civil war
www.reuters.com...

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I find this interesting. Page 8 of the Siemens presentation. Hi Jacking, Sabotage, Nuclear, Biological, Chemical Agents.Critical Infrastructure Protection. So I would say we might have found where Stuxnet came from. Thats the virus that infected Irans Nuclear plants computers. Specificlly the Siemens contrllers.

http://__._/spyfiles/docs/siemens/15_siemens-intelligence-platform.html

edit on 1-12-2011 by JBA2848 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Huge coverage in Wall street journal too.

projects.wsj.com...#/

Documents obtained by The Wall Street Journal open a rare window into a new global market for the off-the-shelf surveillance technology that has arisen in the decade since the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

The techniques described in the trove of 200-plus marketing documents include hacking tools that enable governments to break into people’s computers and cellphones, and "massive intercept" gear that can gather all Internet communications in a country.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

There's your government approved to-be hacked instant messenger services. That's just a cursory dig-into the database exposing this billion dollars private spying business.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

Ohmy. Perhaps this explains the problems with OWS movement in the US and Canada too.

S&F&
& :bump:

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Some great work from wikileaks again! I guess anonymous will have a few more targets now
Going to look through these docs later and see if I can get any useful tips, knowledge is power. This stuff will only become illegal when it is turned against them.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
This is ATS central material... screw the ufos for a few hours. take a look

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull

Surveillance companies like SS8 in the U.S., Hacking Team in Italy and Vupen in France manufacture viruses (Trojans) that hijack individual computers and phones (including iPhones, Blackberries and Androids), take over the device, record its every use, movement, and even the sights and sounds of the room it is in.

They dont need a screen in your wall like in nieteen eighty four. its in your goddam pocket

mobile phone video here

Maybe it does not do it threw the camera.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
This needs to become mainstream knowledge. I always assume my phone calls and messages can be monitored. I hope my communications are educational for the listeners. I do have a problem with my credit card details being compromised this year looks like the windows are open for everyone and anyone to look in.
edit on 1-12-2011 by Shirak because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by 8ILlBILl8

Bump.

A friend who works in this sector mentioned to me in passing that an iPhone was a security agency's dream... it's got eyes and ears, GPS, all built into a nice little bug in your pocket. That was told to me 2 years ago.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
WOW - this is soooooooo not new...just visit one of the surveillianc/spy expos, (like this one: www.issworldtraining.com... ) collect all the prospects and voila - a new wikileaks "leak"...nice gesture to inform the public but its nothing "hidden"...just open your eyes...do your research! every well informed hacker is aware of this...

karl koch invented a crypto-phone (a real one)...the day he wanted to show it to his hacker-friends at ccc he died...suicide...and mysteriously no traces of his project left...
edit on 2-12-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

edit on 2-12-2011 by Hessdalen because: mindcontrol

top topics

<<   2 >>

join