It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati Too Heavily Invested in 2012 Y2K To Have It Fail

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I have a strong feeling that this [color=slateblue]2012 is gonna be the year that the[color=slateblue] NWO will come true.

The Illuminati are too heavily invested in the emotional expectation of the masses for a Y2K like Event in the coming year. Just like 2000, They knew nothing was gonna happen, yet it was to their benefit to give a less frightening forewarning of a massacre to come. Just like what happened then, I believe that this coming year, they are prepping you up for another traumatic Event that will ripple throughout the Globe.

In an interview done in 2009, Lindsey Williams commented and divulged insider information to Alex Jones about what he was told is being planned:

There positively is a group of people on the face of the Earth who control the world and they've got 2012. He said the dollar will be dead. Now, here is the next one that he said, that, I'm still shaking, ' war is planned after two years' ( said in 2009)

www.illuminati-news.com...

The Illuminati firmly believes that it can easily overcome the other 99% of the population, most of whom are untrained, or poorly trained, such as “weekend hunters.” Even the local military will be overcome as the Illuminati will have regional cell groups with highly trained leaders. They also count on the element of surprise helping them during their takeover. Many of the highest leaders in the militia branch of the Illuminati are or have been officers in the military, and so already have a good knowledge of which techniques will work best to overcome a region’s or locality’s defenses.

[color=crimson]After the military takeover, the general population will be given a chance to either espouse the Illuminati’s cause, or reject it (with imprisonment, pain, even death being possible punishments). These people very much believe that the intelligent, or “enlightened” or Illuminated, were born to rule. They are arrogant, and consider the general population as “dumb sheep” who will be easily led if offered strong leadership, financial help in an unstable world economy, and dire consequences if the person rebels. Their utter ruthlessness, and ability to implement this agenda, should not be minimized.

edit on 30-11-2011 by Pocky because: editing and adding quote

edit on 30-11-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Y2K was the single largest mitigation effort in history. It cost over a trillion $ world wide. That is why it was a non event. Larger than katrina or any other disaster for that matter.

edit: You may be right about 2012 though. Seriously.
edit on 30-11-2011 by jcord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Down with elitism, it's a giant fail in the evolution of mankind and civilization.

Divide and conquer is how the illuminati/masons have been doing for centuries.
We just got to wake up that 99%, the 1% can't win if they don't use the 99% to fight the 99%.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
OK I need assistance.
what exactly is the 'Illuminati'?
I tried to google it, looks like it possibly originated with the freemasons and I see mentions of NWO?
Is it just groups, or a particular group?
sorry to be so behind...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by horseplay

You will need a few hundred hours to really get that answer. I am not joking. Start with the white house.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
No such thing as the illuminati anymore.
It existed a long time ago but it doesn't anymore.

Your entire existence is run by banks and corporations, the powers that be.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaOwl

Te only eople conditioning us for another Y2K event in 2012 are people on ATS and other sites....everyday a new youtube video with a bunch of crap repeated over and over about Mayans and the fact the calendar ends. Well they did not use leap years and would not have known we would be using leap years now so actually the 2012 they are talking about has already past...and look around we are all still here much like we will still be here in our 2012

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

Yeah, Hollywood hasn't invested any money in 2012 at all.
Not to mention all the documentaries, books, and 2012 conferences. Nope, no conditioning here.

ETA:

Some movies have already used 2012 as a premise. In the Will Smith movie “I Am Legend” the setting was 2012, and the latest Indiana Jones feature theorized that the world would end if all the crystal skulls were not collected by that date. The movie Death Race (the new one, not the classic) references 2012 as the year that the economy fails. One major movie, titled “2012: The War For Souls” is a Michael Bay production based on Communion author Whitley Striber’s book of the same name.

www.2012movie.org...

edit on 11/30/2011 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I'm going with the "2012" movie version, of what to expect, this upcoming year. I believe we're gonna experience the craziest weather we have EVER seen. IMAGINE, being in the scenarios played out, in the movie. Imagine, the earth being ripped apart...or tornadoes flying everywhere? Tell me, that wouldn't scare the living crap out of you? And, it would be a heck of a lot CHEAPER, to wipe out the "useless eaters" as they call us? Yeah, next year is gonna be one CRAZY-azz year, to remember! Or not.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Oh Please...they only invest in it to make money not because they are worried that something is going to happen. You guys cannot be serious that some secret cabal of old farts in the Bat Cave somewhere are secretly conspiring to end the world based on the Mayan prophicies. I mean it is time to grow up and concern ourselves with things that are actually happening...things we can do something about instead of completly going overboard about some thousand year old junk that some you tube user has mis interpeted anyway....if money is to be made then yes hollywood is going to invest and make movies about...does not mean they are conditioning anyone to it...I am sure those in the Bat Cave don't even care....hollywood invest in these things just like you tube users make video's about it because they some poor soul is going to copy it and spread it all over the place and they may actually sell 1 copy of their over priced e-book they wrote in mom's basement better known as the Bat Cave
edit on 11/30/2011 by DJMSN because: add

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Yeah, December 23, 1913 would be the beginning of The 99 Year Plan.

December 23, 2012 would be the end of The 99 Year Plan.

Or rather, The 100 Year Plan. S&F

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

Following the money trail may tell you much about many things. But for those in control of the money and resources of this world, it's not about the money except to the degree that it is a control mechanism for the populace. It's about control, power, and ownership. The latter being the most important without negating the first two.

And conditioning of the masses is an integral part of that trio. Especially the conditioning of fear and escapism. And the number one conditioning tool in the world is visual, audio, and print media. Hundreds of billions of Monopoly money dollars are poured into this industry every year for a reason. It works.

Yes, it is "time to grow up", and see the world without our rose colored glasses. The 2012 scenario isn't as much about events as it is the threat of said events. Fear and predictive programming at its finest.

edit on 11/30/2011 by Klassified because: correction

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   

First off no rose colored glasses on my nose but no tin foil hat either...if you believe that the Bat Cave people are actually conditioning you for an even that already occured based upon are on calendar then you should take off the tin foil hat....do you really believe the movie about 2012 was conditioning...I mean it was so stupid it was way over the top and soley meant to capture the dollar not any ones attention...why would the TPTB...the Bat Cave people condition anyone for a world ending event ?

No one would have or could have survived the event depicted in that movie and the Bat Cave people very little whether any of us survive...they most likely consider us to be a termination problem much like cockroaches and rats. Again the conditioning going here takes place to condition you or like you individuals to spend more money on the next great book that so and so has to inform you of this event based on their on hearsy and pusedo science...it is suppose to be a world ending event with no survivors why would they care about conditioning anyone....oh yeah because they can suck up more of the dollar from you

I understand what you are saying...psych and all that but most people have not a clue about the 2012 prophecy and most other events taking place or supposed to take place....the average joe on the street in America cannot even tell you where the state of Colorado is on a map...so this should be considered a failure on TPTB part...but yes they do use tools to shape opinion and perhaps even actions...do I think it is a concerted effort on the part of Hollywood and TPTB...nope not a chance....does the government use TV to influence us...yes...polls...surveys...yada yada yada...news programs are more guility than any thing else....the rest and even them to a certain extent is simply making a buck....but I do agree with some of what you are saying not trying to be a butthead...just sick of the same ole threads backed up by somebody else's you tube video

edit on 11/30/2011 by DJMSN because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

I don't think you're being a butthead at all. I think we have something in common. Neither of us feels like everyone has to agree with our way of seeing things.

We agree on some things, and agree to disagree on other things. I wish all the discourses on ATS were as civil as this exchange has been.

Thanks for the quality debate.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Well i must admit to getting carried away sometimes....but always enjoy a good debate. Thank you as well...Like I stated I do see some "programming" if you will but see no reason for anyone to condition people for an event that is suppose to end the world...what would be the point..and very few people are as up to date with the whole 2012 story other than just another movie they saw...vut yes i can agree that there are powers shaping policy..opinions....and actions...but not illuminati conditioning anyone for the 2012 event...what exactly would be the point....I can see them using it to make more money off the gullible

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by DJMSN

The conditioning isn't for an actual event. But rather the threat of an actual event. For those who shape public opinion, fear is king. We learned much about the manipulation of the masses with fear from the prelude to the Iraq war. Fear was the biggest tool used by the media to get public consensus. No boogeyman, no fear. Big boogeyman, big fear. Whether the boogeyman exists or not isn't the point. It is the threat of his existence, and what he could do that creates fear and consensus.

So 2012 isn't about the end of the world, only the threat of it. At least from my perspective. Those who run this world, rule in fear by fear.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I always wondered what the motive was for the NWO one world power structure and have come to a conclusion that is a bit scary. Imagine you were working for a race of vampire-like god-like "alien" beings, your purpose was to get as many people as possible to trust them when they come to "harvest" the human race, if you fail-you and yours will be devoured by your "gods". What would you do?

Here is what I would do:

Create a meme that has a lot of people worshiping me or my Masters as a true god.

Create a meme that the world will end and the people will be saved by my Masters.

Create a situation that causes the proliferation of the human species so They will have a large harvest.

Condition humans to accept a fake system of government and economic control so that at the right time we could crash it causing confusion and chaos so My chosen ones can be moved to Safety, while at the same time get people to believe they are not safe anymore by anything except our "gods".

Condition humans to accept that my "alien" masters will be arriving and saving people by having, first a faked "bad" alien invasion where people will be "taken into the heavens", then my "benevolent" Masters will come to "save" humanity from certain death...

After this great harvest is over We and Ours will be safely with our Masters, we will tell the human race the TRUTH and goad the remaining forces of men who believe in physical might, to destroy Our "ships".. Each one conveniently positioned around culturally significant points so that the remnant of the human race left behind, will forget We ever came.

We ourselves will cause severe weather, an Ice age, earthquakes, and tsunamis to help natural selection processes of the fittest and most eager to survive specimens to re-seed the Earth so we can harvest again.

The catch is, those who go with us must go willingly to be harvested, it is this secret we must never reveal to humanity, for as long as humanity lives in fear, we can control them and continue to harvest their souls. As long as we create a fear of physical death, we can continue to steal the light of the True, all loving, allmighty God to maintain our own Existence. Once this truth is revealed, and all believe it, we can never again harvest the life of this world.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
NWO or no NWO I'm of the belief that 2012 will be a hell of a year. With the election hoopla mixed together with all this civil unrest we are definitely waiting on a show. No way of knowing what could happen.

Just waiting for the alarm..

I say waiting because for me, I feel it's all I can do. I could stock up on survival gear, buy some ammo and wait that way but if the proverbial S does indeed HTF what is one woman against a nation of unprepared people in the case that they finally realize they're royally effed.

I wish there was a way to stop it but I'm afraid the stage for this dangerous situation was set long before my time.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
I am just not seeing it your way. If there is a lock down of the populis who then will be the consumer? and incase you heard it here first, there are way worse things than death...way worse

top topics

join