It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is it with Racists and Transport just lately? *Warning Explicit language* 2 New Videos

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
So everyone is aware of the "lady" who racially abused passengers on the Tram...

Thread and video here..

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So now two more video have surfaced... both also with white women verbally abusing "foreigners" on public transport.

edit on 30/11/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
So yeah, just what is going on right now?
Can this al be blamed on the economic issues that we're facing right now....?

Is this an issue that is simmering away and because it's not being addressed, it's manifesting itself in this fashion?

I am very shocked that we've had 3 of these tirades in the last few days/weeks.

What are your thoughts ATS?

This article was in the Independent today...

www.independent.co.uk...

edit on 30/11/11 by blupblup because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by blupblup

She describes herself rather well when she stutters at around 9 seconds.
These people are dirtbags. Haven't watched second vid yet. First one bothers me a lot more than the video I posted the other day. Mouthing off in generalities is different to me then verbally attacking a specific person. Hurr durr Domo is a hypocrite (my hurr durring is not directed at you blup).

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
This is the result of watching to much news

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

She does indeed :shk:

And yes... it is a very nasty little clip, as is the second.
I really want to know what's going on... I mean I'm not stupid, I know immigration is a massive problem and I know many people have concerns regarding it, but to start turning on other people, in public and unleashing like that is just insane??

And also why not blame the government and previous government for the shocking immigration policies and the numerous blunders and so on..
Verbally attacking innocent people in public solves nothing.... and if the guy is talking to his friends, why should he talk English, there is no law that says English must be spoken at all times whilst in England.

Sheesh...

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
What these people need to understand is that the British went to their country before they came to Britain.
So it’s hardly their fault for coming to the mainland when the brits forced their rule over their homeland.
Ignorant and uneducated people will always have to blame someone, even tho it’s the UK corporations that are causing the problems.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
So just because a few videos turned up lately about this means theres some kind of epidemic racism crisis?

Be in the right place at the right time and you can make thousands of videos like this a day.

It sucks, but nothing out of the norm.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
I'm under the impression that it's a viral anti-immigration campaign.

Any potential immigrant to Britain who sees these videos will think: ''No thanks, I think I'll try France instead !''

Seriously though, these two new videos are from a couple of years ago, and have just claimed new-found notoriety due to their eerie similarities with the recent tram one.

I just hope that people from outside these shores don't get the wrong idea about our English birds. They're not all bigoted, barely coherent chavettes who swear like navvies. These lasses are in a small minority. Honestly !

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   

In the second video I got the impression there was definitely more to the story. That woman seemed like she was provoked to me. There is always more to a story than what we see in these damn videos. It drives me crazy because the whole encounter is never captured.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Personally, I would have to say that one good invasion deserves another, and since we all have to live on the same planet, we might as well get along. If these females ( gods know I can't call them ladies, they lack the depth of character, decorum, or dignity for such esteemed rank) do not like what they see on their chosen method of transportation, they can take a cab, or walk. Perhaps with them working their legs more, they'll use their foul mouths less. Opinions are like anuses. Everybody has one, they are generally disagreeable, and tend to stink. Keep them to yourselves to keep from looking like a fool.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

HA!!

I know man it does seem very, very suspicious and if what you say about the videos is true, then I don't doubt that there is an agenda,.. it's very odd indeed.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Someone or someones are trying to make race an issue once again.
The US runs into this wall every now and again, but we know how to jump that wall.
Good luck to the other countries, it's a doable thing to get over.
Divide and conquer, killing folks of all color since the dawn of time.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone remember the London riots earlier this year?
Just thinking this might be the result of Brits seeing their country ravaged by who they perceive as foreigners.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

The original upload of the first video was March 2009. While the second video was originally uploaded in June 2010.

I hadn't seen them before today, but I think the interest in them has exploded since the video of the woman on the tram gained such widespread exposure.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Verbally attacking innocent people in public solves nothing.... and if the guy is talking to his friends, why should he talk English, there is no law that says English must be spoken at all times whilst in England.

Firstly.. you do not see how that started.. they could have been speaking in their language looking at her and laughing.. (im just saying)

and the whole racism thing...
nothing new there buddy.. its just everyone has a camera now..

not defending or condoning these peoples actions in any way but i do understand the mindset and why they are saying those things.. there are alot of simmering tensions on the streets here.

What has happened is mass immigration but no integration, so you have various groups of people who stick to people from their own countries.. and do not mix.. they dont even try and learn the language.. i know many people who have been in the uk many years and cannot speak one word of English (because they dont mix with the english)

Also not forgetting all the people in those video's (except the bottom one) are our version of what you would call trailer trash..

Also alot of these eastern european guys go around hassling women.. i think that is what was happening in the bottom video.. definitely more to that story..

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

what you gotta understand is england conquered their land for the resources, that doesnt give them a right to conquer ours from within under the guise and protection of our own infiltrated government, they shouldnt be in england they dont deserve to be in england they shouldnt have been allowed to come to england all these bleedin car washes 20 years ago were our english kids running round with buckets at the weekends earning their pocket money, now its a bunch of pols trying to scrape the cash together to get pissed untill their british tax payer funded giro comes through, all the newsagents were run by retirees subsidisng their low pensions but now their run islamists who employ members of their family part time so they can claim subsidies from the tax paying english for only having a part time job but allso having 2 wives and 6 kids as well and you think that cornershop pays tax ?? noo mate they break even sometime because they have 6 kids to look after too and tax credits are to good a slice of english pie to pass up ! and you wonder why the indiginous english people are livid about it !! were was the refferendum on immigration eh ? there bleeding wasnt 1... the government allowed these people to come over in resource treatys that lace their bleedin pockets! just like america is being invaded by chinese its the same damn thing you like your crap plastic gadgets and china like to off load their people to out breed you !............ ladies and getlemen i give you the racist lady on the tram .. honestly she should be our priminister

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
This make proud to be England. So im going to vote for the BNP.

This isn't anything really new, just a boom of videos on youtube. Hate and ignorance has always been in England, especially on trains. I just thought that had to do with trains in England being a pile of crap.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
And just want to add.. Racism occurs on every country on the planet, if you understand the psychology behind it, its actually quite simple.. for example a white man and a black man will stand on opposite sides in a race riot but those to guys will stand side by side at a football match and hug each other when their team scores..

Colour and creed actually has little to do with it, its a throwback from evolution of when we used to be in tribes..

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by akapapasmurf

Right so it’s ok for England to do that?
I’m saying that England went over and 'colonised' these countries making them part of the British Empire, so they have just as much right to England as you or the people in these videos.
I would say your racists but that’s a bit cliché these days, your just ignorant and blaming problems on people who have nothing to do with them. It’s easy to get mad at people who are different to you, but the fact is they are getting used just as much as you. The problems in your society come down to those leading it. And I don’t mean politicians, I mean the people behind your government, the fat cats. They use the monetary system as a legal form of slavery, and for that they are as much to blame for your countries problems as you are; they are just slaves like you and I.
Stop fighting your fellow man and fight the real cause of your problems.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Some people probably watched the first video and figured they wanted to get their 15 mins of fame on youtube....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join