It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am now convinced most UFOs are man made.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I'm sure many sightings are toys like this one. I'm sure many are also misidentification.

Then there are the few that defy explanation thus far. But just because they defy explanation does not prove that they are extraterrestrial in origin. The extraterrestrial and interdimensional hypotheses have to technically be considered, but they should not be the conclusions we jump to.

Consider the fact that work on the F117 began in earnest in1975, with work on stealth technology going back considerably further than that. The Air Force denied its existence until 1988, 13 years later. It wasn't publicly unveiled with any fanfare until 1990, a full 15 years later.

So does anyone really think that the UAVs that the Air Force has revealed thus far represent the pinnacle of that technology thus far? As recently as the early 2000s, DARPA was publicly discussing AI that would allow UAVs to fly in formation, acquire targets, attack, and perform follow on attacks autonomously, all with only general input from human controllers. Does anyone think we weren't already significantly further along than that when it was being discussed?

So I think we do need to very seriously consider than even some of the more exotic unexplained sightings over the years (i.e. aerodynamics we think are unattainable in an aircraft with a human pilot) may in fact be military black projects. There are clear precedents that would support this hypothesis, if not prove it.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
there is no denying that there is man-made ufo's out there but there are also ones that cannot be man made. at the end of the day,they are all still just UFO's to us.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by adeclerk
When it comes down to it, all you guys have is eyewitness testimony. Unlike you, I am not making the assumption that an unexplainable case is going to be aliens. Heck, amateur satellite trackers can mathematically figure out the orbit of spy satellites by observation, don't you think at least one of them would have seen or tracked an alien spacecraft at some point? Only if they were extant.

To your answer about satellites, I i'll let you know I've studied Astronomy, examined the skies for long enough time, been able to detect all objects I see, never had any UFO sightings or enounters. If I saw a UFO I would rather be 50% thinking it is military and 50% it is not, I wouldn't be certain it is ET.

The thing is, where I live, I wouldn't be seeing Russian or American aircraft for no appearent reason as there is nothing interesting around, however a video clip from 2010 showing the same triangular lights as seen in many places, do not tell me 'American, Russian, Chinese' because there is really nothing they would be doing around here.. And If I saw that live, I wouldn't be able to identifty it because none of what I've seen on the night sky is like that. Not to say other even weirder motion objects.

I agree with the thread topic that most UFOs when aircraft are man made, I'm almost certain not all of them are.
edit on 4-12-2011 by Imtor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Atzil321
That's an impressive toy no doubt, but you would have to be a total moron to mistake it for anything other than what it is.

Easy to say but I absolutely guarantee that if some LED's were attacheed to that RC model and it was dark and then video footage taken and shown here then there would be people here stating and believing that it's extra terrestrial, I can picture it now........... ''but nothing else moves like that, open your mind, the proof is in front of you, it's alien controlled'' e.c.t e.c.t

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 06:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

After hearing Linda Moulton Howe on Coast to Coast, she has too many testimonies of whistleblowers from the armed service that say to many incredible things.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Reverse Engineering.

Roswell - True

Humans have basically copied the original real U.F.O at Roswell and now build their own at Area 51 etc.

It wouldn't surprise me if every single U.F.O seen now is piloted by humans.

When there is a war in the skies above us, it will probably all be rigged.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by UncoolSam

That Roswell UFO? I am convinced that it was man-made but not by the US and that is what worried the uniforms so much at the time. There was a cover up but it wasd to hide the fact the US didn't know who could have built it because they were not yet that advanced.

They had grabbed a lot of new technology from germany after WWII but then, to find a crashed 'aircraft' that was way beyond what they had found they realised that they must have missed something. Germany was the onl;y location that had created such technology prior to the end of the war.

The big question for the US was, "Who?"... there are not many candidates considering where the technology came from.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I certainly think that investigators should be very aware of these toys because I would expect it would be so easy to create hoax UFOs, by attaching LEDs to such toys at night.

I should add however, that most UFO sightings are much more mundane things that involve no exotic technology whatsoever. The largest majority of UFO sightings are simple stars, planets, satellites, airplanes and of course, Chinese lanterns.

I really think that there is almost no point to investigating the typical "light in the sky" UFO. So you saw a light in the sky and it moved? Wow.

This is also true with all the "lights in the sky UFO" videos you see posted on You-tube. Boring.

But that doesn't mean that anything unexplained is human technology, because there are toy helicopters that are quite "amazing" in their capability. These are still very conventional technology, they are mostly notable because they are small, quite quiet, and have sophisticated remote control.

No, I do not think "all UFOs are man-made. I'm quite certain that some are exotic technology that is not from this planet. I have seen one tuch object during the daytime, which had no visible means of propulsion. (These toys have very prominent rotors/fans/propellers).

But if you haven't seen something that is truly unexplainable and rely on this website to do all your UFO research, then I can certainly empathize with your conclusions.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
"most"....?

remember it jus takes 1... One not man made, out of the thousand... pilots, astronauts, people, FAA guys, military.... we need just one...

i think we have plenty more actually than one...

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Yep. I came to this conclusion years ago.

So UFO's started popping up shortly after ww2. Does anyone honestly not see how well this all lines up?

You don't bring out crazy tech during times of peace. You keep these gems hidden, and unleash the wrath of god once it's balls to the walls time.

It just makes sense.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by RawkMan
Germany was the onl;y location that had created such technology prior to the end of the war.

The big question for the US was, "Who?"... there are not many candidates considering where the technology came from.

Germany was rumoured to be working with the fallen Watchers. You know, the pale face, blue eyed blonde 7ft tall guys from Atlantas. This explains why Hitler was so determined to create the perfect blue-eyed blonde arian race and why YHWH's chosen people had to be exterminated in the gas chambers.

Rumour: a few fallen negative entities occupying oddly shaped bodies (greys) just couldn't handle the idea of humans having miserable lives up until 2012. These 'traitors' decided to intervene and make the world better after having to watch the atrocities of WW2. Their c/o's caught on and shot them down at Roswell.

Soon these fallen watchers from the days of Noah will show themselves again.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

I'm kind of with that weird idea - cos it is weird - but there is some really strange stuff out there. I just finished reading a novel about some of this stuff and was blown away when I started looking into some of the details in the book, checking out a few facts here and there.

I might start my own thread when I get enough posts cos I have some big questions about the stuff I read, like it isn't all fiction, you know? There is a lot of disinformation out there which hides the stuff that is real, like Foo fighters and hi-tech that was still on the drawing board.

I need to check out the translation that the author puts in his book for the Vril 'Odin Departure' letter cos I've not seen that anywhere and I have been hunting the web, trust me! Like where did he get it from, did he see the original letter because most of the stuff on the internet is a copy of a copy of copy and basically unreadable.

Anyways, that is for another thread.

I think you have something with the secret group that already knew about this tech when they approach the Reich though. I need to gather my junk to get a new thread going on here because the existing ones are just re-running the same stuff that - to me - sounds a bit too hokey.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

this is very interesting. do you have anything more to add?
thanks

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
Today I saw a very impressive video. It was a simple children's toy. And in its simplicity, amazingly advanced. And I must say. It convinced me that most UFOs are probably man made.

Have a look.

www.wimp.com...

Every move, every sound, every gesture this craft makes is extremely reminiscent of ufo sightings and descriptions of flight paths. The sudden jerks, the impressive stability. Hell, the very silent and advanced sound.

And consider this! It's a prop plane! This almost undeniably makes is possible to have been developed by a military since the early 30s. Essentially the same time we really started seeing reports of it.

So ATS, what do you think? Is this a possible answer? Most certainly aliens exist, and most certainly a probe or two has heard the music of the planet, but I wonder how much is actually from out there.

LOL. Well, I am CONVINCED that most UFOs that "WE SEE," are man-made. But, I would be "very careful" about making grandiose assessments coming from a limited frame in which to base your judgments. Be mindful that mankind's knowledge is limited to what is shared by us through scientific discoveries MADE BY OTHERS, NOT YOURSELF. Until you've experienced it to make a judgment, then the stuff you have to offer here is just INFORMATION and not KNOWLEDGE. And, since the "Military Industrial Complex," doesn't share their discoveries with us, your point of view becomes limited by what mainstream science and media chooses to either fabricate, or share with you. In other words...if you don't have experiential knowledge of what you're talking about, its best not to postulate too hard until the experience manifests. And, if it NEVER manifests, then it obviously wasn't a reality/truth that was useful to your development.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by RawkMan
Vril 'Odin Departure' letter

Out of the top ranking fallen watchers, the top dogs are Azazel and Shameehaza. It is believed that Azazel was Odin and Shameehaza was Thor.

@tired
During the great flood all of the nephilim perished. However, the nephilim (offspring from the fallen watchers and human mothers) are alien/human hybrids who have spirits. Enoch was told by YHWH to return to earth with the news that the fallen ones and their children (nephilim) will never ascend to heaven. YHWH said their flesh will die innocently and their spirits will be damned to traverse this world until Judgement Day.
Possession is where a nephil spirit possesses a body. This is what happened at Roswell. The grey bodies (suits) were simply exo-skeletons occupied (controlled) by nephil spirits.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

But how can we know for certain?

The idea of a whistle blower is to promote some sort of either reputable testimony or evidential testimony from an insider.

We have neither, at least as far as I know. How do we know it's not all designed to make us confused, for some unknown goal.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

The scientific community does not fabricate things. Some try, but they are almost always discovered in a brief time after.

I now my science. I have spoken of it here. I suggest you not talk until you've read the very interesting dialogue between users here and understand what they speak of.

You don't have to be an insider to know these things. Math is universal.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

sorry, not read much on the rest of this thread, skipped a few bits, i think these ufo toys are prolly scaled down from the real thing some folks have been experimenting with. Scaled up with a bit more sophisticated equipment and even an experienced pilot you could encase the basic design in a shell of some kind painted silver maybe, get them looking disc shaped and such. I had a Vectron but crashed it lol

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FLaKK

A "real" ufo would probably utilize magnets of some kind. There are materials that entangle themselves into magnetic fields, like superconductors. I said it earlier, but I imagine true antigravity involved a gripping onto the magnetic lines of the Earth. This is totally useless, however, in space....at least until you get monopoles.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join