It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am now convinced most UFOs are man made.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Today I saw a very impressive video. It was a simple children's toy. And in its simplicity, amazingly advanced. And I must say. It convinced me that most UFOs are probably man made.

Have a look.

www.wimp.com...

Every move, every sound, every gesture this craft makes is extremely reminiscent of ufo sightings and descriptions of flight paths. The sudden jerks, the impressive stability. Hell, the very silent and advanced sound.

And consider this! It's a prop plane! This almost undeniably makes is possible to have been developed by a military since the early 30s. Essentially the same time we really started seeing reports of it.

So ATS, what do you think? Is this a possible answer? Most certainly aliens exist, and most certainly a probe or two has heard the music of the planet, but I wonder how much is actually from out there.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Thats gotta be the best RC skillz ive ever seen

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Oooh and the plot thickens... Video Not Found !

It seems the video has been removed.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
most ufos are stolen ideas from extraterrestrial crafts that have crashed or have been traded for some type of technology by aliens.

btw this vid is just of omeones hobby not a ufo als its to small to say"HEY THATS A UFO"

what about the eyewitness accounts in the early years whn technology wasnt even invented?

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I agree, I would say UFOs are a case of human-built craft, mistaken identity of those craft, or in rare instances ghosts. That 4 propeller helicopter toy is proof that amazing UFO like maneuvers are very possible.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by burntoast

Actually, no ufo or alien contact ever had or possessed technology we didn't already know about.

In fact, as we as a human society learn more about the universe, how it works, and how to manipulate it, aliens and stories about them grow ever more complex.

A decade ago we were convinced that aliens used some type of heavy manufactured molecule in a nuclear reactor of some sort. Today we know that by simply blocking virtual particles of gravity, you can achieve weightlessness. When did aliens reveal to us the existence of virtual particles? A decade ago aliens used plasma or laser weapons. Now that we have these weapons, all of the sudden aliens have something better. A decade ago we were convinced that they somehow had antigravity technology that the government was hiding from us. Today we know how to suck a photon out of space time, essentially discovering warp drive. No alien ever told us about this before we learned it on our own.

Fact is, nothing aliens are reported to have has ever been reported before humans discovered/invented/learned how to use it.
edit on 30-11-2011 by Gorman91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Most major UFOlogists have said that most UFOs are explainable, it has always been the aim of people like friedman and mufon to look deeper into the smaller amount that cannot be explained yet.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Gorman91

So, you see a modern toy and it convinces you that all the ufo sightings from the last 60 years are attributed to it ?

I hope your face is as big as my palm

edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by tpg65

So, you see a modern toy and it convinces you that all the ufo sightings from the last 60 years are attributed to it ?

I hope your face is as big as my palm

edit on 29/05/2011 by tpg65 because: (no reason given)

Yup, this RC toy is what crashed in roswell

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
That's an impressive toy no doubt, but you would have to be a total moron to mistake it for anything other than what it is.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Good with a remote is something. Good with an other-worlder craft -- That's something else.

I can't disagree with you more.

Erno86

edit on 30-11-2011 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by tpg65

No. But it certainly convinces me that such ability is not that advanced. And thus, not likely from aliens, who should be more advanced.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Erno86

If another world's craft are no different in abilities than a child's toy of a species that hasn't even landed beyond it's own moon, then quite honestly, that alien's craft are simply not that advanced, and they are nothing special. Either that, or we made it.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I see your point.

I agree most UFOs are man made.

I would even say that genuine UFO's (anti-gravity craft, saucers) that are seen are probably man made reverse engineered craft from ETs.

But as far as a "children's toy" .... screw that ....I am getting that toy for me.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
That toy is awesome but i don't under stand how humans could have fuel that will make UFOs travel lightyears

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I also LOLed at the conclusion based on a toy.. haha this uses electromagentism or some complex technology? It even has the fans and works like a helicopter, except the fast acceleration.. which is nothing high tech.,

I am disgusted at the poor attempts to debunk something that is much more serious and the people who follow the nonsense.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gorman91
reply to post by tpg65

No. But it certainly convinces me that such ability is not that advanced. And thus, not likely from aliens, who should be more advanced.

So you think that all UFO sightings for the last 64 years are attributed to a toy , powered by rotating fans ?
Hmmm ....Not really a very strong case , if you don't mind me saying

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Actually, no ufo or alien contact ever had or possessed technology we didn't already know about.

Wasn't aware we had contact. Probably because there's no evidence of it.

In fact, as we as a human society learn more about the universe, how it works, and how to manipulate it, aliens and stories about them grow ever more complex.

Not really. It's just making the lack of evidence more obvious.

A decade ago we were convinced that aliens used some type of heavy manufactured molecule in a nuclear reactor of some sort.

Source? I certainly wasn't convinced.

Today we know that by simply blocking virtual particles of gravity, you can achieve weightlessness.

Uhhhhhhhh, what?

When did aliens reveal to us the existence of virtual particles?

When exactly did science reveal the existence of virtual particles? I must have missed it.

A decade ago aliens used plasma or laser weapons. Now that we have these weapons, all of the sudden aliens have something better. A decade ago we were convinced that they somehow had antigravity technology that the government was hiding from us. Today we know how to suck a photon out of space time, essentially discovering warp drive. No alien ever told us about this before we learned it on our own.

Fact is, nothing aliens are reported to have has ever been reported before humans discovered/invented/learned how to use it.

Fact is, there aren't too many facts above this text.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Today we know that by simply blocking virtual particles of gravity,

Can I get a link to this reading material.....

I must have missed something

vir·tu·al   /ˈvɜrtʃuəl/ Show Spelled[vur-choo-uhl] Show IPA
adjective
1. being such in power, force, or effect, though not actually or expressly such: a virtual dependence on charity.
2. Optics .
a. noting an image formed by the apparent convergence of rays geometrically, but not actually, prolonged, as the image formed by a mirror ( opposed to real).
b. noting a focus of a system forming virtual images.
3. temporarily simulated or extended by computer software: a virtual disk in RAM; virtual memory on a hard disk.

dictionary.reference.com/browse/virtual

grav·i·ty   /ˈgrævɪti/ Show Spelled[grav-i-tee] Show IPA
noun, plural -ties.
1. the force of attraction by which terrestrial bodies tend to fall toward the center of the earth.
2. heaviness or weight.
3. gravitation in general.
4. acceleration of gravity.
5. a unit of acceleration equal to the acceleration of gravity. Symbol: g

dictionary.reference.com/browse/gravity

By the way OP. I believe that they are man made too..........That is not a popular belief around here.......As you can see by post "star" count, from other members..............................................

The only reason that I believe that they are man made, is because we have not seen any good solid evidence for alien beings actually visiting earth......

I do not think that alien abduction cases count...........................I believe that this is a super secret program to make people "believe" in aliens.....but that is my own little opinion there................

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I thought this series was very informative.
www.youtube.com...

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join