It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a fun little video to let you know about some of the things you are told and some you are not

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
very informative video just to let you know of some of the things that your enemy will tell you and some of the things he won't.... I double dog dare ya to watch it

www.youtube.com...#!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by infojunkie2

Good vid

I must say though, for an enemy....... he sure is fun!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Wow!, Thanks, I really loved the video. The Video is so true. I like it better than all the crap on TV today. Spread Love, Love Yeheshua!

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Village Idiot

Good vid

I must say though, for an enemy....... he sure is fun!

hey even the bible agrees with you, it says sin is fun for a season, but the price is hell to pay and sorry but there is no fun there friend only torment.
edit on 28-11-2011 by infojunkie2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Excellent parody song! Thanks for posting. I needed a smile before bed. This did it.

I think it was a user sig here I saw. It tickled me greatly, like your video.

"In the beginning there was nothing. It still exploded"

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
If you understood the bible you would see that the 'evil' old testament is to be followed and that it warns you of jesus and the new testament. Jesus is the devil

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
And now that song is burnt to a CD, I really hope everyone at work enjoys hearing it for 8 straight hours tomorrow (oh the perks of management).

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jermicide
And now that song is burnt to a CD, I really hope everyone at work enjoys hearing it for 8 straight hours tomorrow (oh the perks of management).
Because its always great when people in positions of power push their personal beliefs on people.

Your lucky I dont work for you because I would have no problem loosing my job for teaching you a leason. Dont push your beliefs on others and grow some balls, over using small amounts of power is easy anybody can do it and your only going to get them to get annoyed at what you believe.
edit on 28-11-2011 by WakeUpRiseUp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by WakeUpRiseUp
If you understood the bible you would see that the 'evil' old testament is to be followed and that it warns you of jesus and the new testament. Jesus is the devil

Evidently you have never read the old testament or you don't know that Isaiah 53 is in the old testament, among other scriptures in the OT that point to Jesus and show that he is the God of the OT who comes and dwells in the flesh of Jesus in order to make the sacrifce himself..

But you don't have long to wait and see that you, me and everyone else who every lived wil bow to Jesus and declare that he is Lord.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Evidently you have never read the old testament or you don't know that Isaiah 53 is in the old testament, among other scriptures in the OT that point to Jesus and show that he is the God of the OT who comes and dwells in the flesh of Jesus in order to make the sacrifce himself.. But you don't have long to wait and see that you, me and everyone else who every lived wil bow to Jesus and declare that he is Lord.
Dont you find it a little funny you ignore the word of your god, and listen to the word of someone your god warned you about and told you to ignore. The old testament warns many times of flase prophets, the devil and fortune tellers; it also says that the devil will try and trick you with miracles. Why do you ignore your god? Your god also says that the bible is not to be cherrypicked, and that you must follow every word. If you believe in the bible you would know that most followers today are going to hell because they do not follow the true word of the bible. All of that is whats written in the bible, not opinion.
Thats the problem with religion, you would be willing to bow down to any old fool in a white robe.
Please read this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... to learn how naive that is.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jermicide
Because its always great when people in positions of power push their personal beliefs on people.

I have a question for you wakeupriseup , if someone you loved was about to drink posion and they did not know it was posion because of how it was presented, but you new it was posion cause you drank it before, would you try and stop them or would you just sit back, not say a word and let them do what they wanted, cause after all nobody should tell another person what is damaging to them even after they drunk it themselves and new that it was?

it is no different cause once someone has came out of darkness and into the light they can't help but do whatever it takes to warn people about the dark and where it leads.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Isnt the key part of that analogy that you know that it is poison

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Isnt the key part of that analogy that you know that it is poison

exactly..... those who have lived for satan but now live for God, know that living for satan is posion and will do what ever he can to make sure that others stop drinking it, even if it means making a CD and playing it in the presence of those who don't know they are drinking posion by living for satan, the song is to help them recognize it and stop them..

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

But you dont know that, its just opinion; and you should only tell someone your opinion when they ask. Couldnt you just tell them to stop doing bad things?
Im fairly sure he could get sued/sacked for pushing religion on to people without consent.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

But you dont know that, its just opinion, ; and you should only tell someone your opinion when they ask. Couldnt you just tell them to stop doing bad things?
Im fairly sure he could get sued/sacked for pushing religion on to people without consent.

wait a minute, go back to the posion.. what if the person your trying to keep from drinking it say's "that's just your opinion" , you don't know that" don't push your opinion on me ,are you going to just tell them don't drink that it's bad for you, or are you going to do more?

and as far as him playing a song, how is this pushing religion? or is it informing them of something they did not know by the way of a song ? I mean I hear music that pushes the religion of self and satan played in car dealerships, and other public places , are you upset about that? if not, you need to ask yourself why, after all many secular songs are promoting or pushing something.... can you not see how the enemy has instilled in you his hatred for God and any thing that has to do with God? just watch the video again brother.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   

wait a minute, go back to the posion.. what if the person your trying to keep from drinking it say's "that's just your opinion" , you don't know that" don't push your opinion on me ,are you going to just tell them don't drink that it's bad for you, or are you going to do more?
You analogy is not relevant. In regards to how you intend to use it, it should be like this: Someone is going to drink what you think may be poison but you have no reason or evidence to think that it is poison other and it is more then likely not poison; does it seem logical then to warn that person and probably humiliate yourself when they find out it isn’t poison.
The fact is you don’t know if it is 'poison' and his opinion on wether it is poison or not is just as relevant and likely as yours.

and as far as him playing a song, how is this pushing religion? or is it informing them of something they did not know by the way of a song ? I mean I hear music that pushes the religion of self and satan played in car dealerships, and other public places, are you upset about that? if not, you need to ask yourself why, after all many secular songs are promoting or pushing something.... can you not see how the enemy has instilled in you his hatred for God and any thing that has to do with God? just watch the video again brother.
How is it not pushing his religion? If someone played some pro communist music or something would that be pushing communism? Most people would say yes.
Why should they be informed if they don’t want to? But fact is they would have already been informed hundreds of times if they live in a western nation; so is there any point to tell them again?
Well in public places most songs I hear are a mixture of good and 'self and satan'. I don’t know, in a perfect world probably not. But the fact is that his workers are being forced to listen to it; which is wrong, there’s nothing stopping people in car dealerships walking out or asking the owner to change it etc..
I don’t hate god, because god doesn’t exist. But I would have no problem loving god if he was proved to be real and the actual creator of the universe; but because we simply don’t know and it is highly unlikely I find it pointless to live my life based on some irrelevant book for some reason that’s as real as the bogey man.
I don’t need to watch the video; it could just as easily say the same stuff about a magical elephant.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by WakeUpRiseUp

because god doesn’t exist.

I know that you don't believe this, but instead you have been trying to convince yourself of this and running from God and the demons that torment you ..

and as far as what music he choses to play, hey it's a free country right?, and everybody is supposed to be tolerant, oh so tolerant ?

what really blows my mind is how you can judge a song that you have not heard, or the fact that you have no problem watching things on tv or you tube that are obviously make believe...

But you will have your proof of God in just a few short years, either way you are without excuse, but I will be praying for you.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   

I never said god doesn’t exist. But it is so highly unlikely that it may as well be considered impossible.
Like I said, I'm not convinced of anything because we simply don’t know.
It is a free country and that’s why he could get sacked for playing music that offends others, he can’t force people to listen to something just because he is boss.
What do you mean? I listened to the song..
And what does tv or youtube have to do with this?
Like I said if there is proof I will have no problem believing it, but its unlikely and your basing you opinion of fact on something that is fiction. You only believe it to be right because people who were forced to believe in it told you so.
Anyway because its a free country, if the god of the bible is real at least I know all you christians will be coming to hell with me

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   

thanks for the video, wow just wow. God bless us all.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
How would this be defined, genre wise?

This is weird, and completely unlike my usual tastes, but I think I like the style of this. The Fast, continuous Talking/singing with light instrumentation thing.

Kinda makes me remember way back to the few times I heard The Dredson Dolls.

~
However, not a big fan of the song specifically. I'm not one for religious themes in my music, regardless of if I agree or not with the message, it's just not what I want when listening to music.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join