It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain Denies New Affair Allegation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Well, here we go again...
abcnews.go.com...

Republican presidential candidate Herman Cain is speaking out against another allegation of sexual misconduct, this time before the woman has been able to make the claim publicly.

Cain said he expects a woman to accuse him of having a long-term affair with her. Cain told CNN's Wolf Blitzer he did know the woman for 13 years and considered her a friend, but emphatically denied any affair.

"I want to get out in front of [the story] because I have nothing to hide," Cain said. "I have done nothing wrong."

COME ON Herman Cain... You 'Lady's Man'... The cat is out of the bag already. How much longer are you going to play this stupid game?

I can't believe this guy already. Even before things are said he denies them.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I can't believe that this guy hasn't already crawled back into the hole he came out of. This guy should have been finished a long time ago, but I guess he is still there to make up the numbers and give the illusion of "choice".

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Kinda like being a coach nowdays. Smell that money!! I take it all with a grain of salt I mean at least he likes WOMEN if it's all true

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
The crazy part in all of this is that she hasn't even come forward yet - He has! Is he paranoid much, or what?
He ought to get back to analyzing the terrain of Iran so that he can sound intelligently presidential at the next debate.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Regardless of how many woman he did or did not harass...

He is a BUSINESS man running for President. I thought the U.S was tired of business men taking over politics?...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
All the racists here are playing the "All black men are sex maniacs" political ploy to muddy the waters (another political ploy). Quite advanced you racists, keep it up.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
If this guy thinks anyone still considers him a serious candidate, then he is delusional.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by CALGARIANHe is a BUSINESS man running for President. I thought the U.S was tired of business men taking over politics?...

I thought the U.S. was tired of war too.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tkwasny
All the racists here are playing the "All black men are sex maniacs" political ploy to muddy the waters (another political ploy). Quite advanced you racists, keep it up.

Hey, if you were born wi..

Nevermind.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
The way potential presidential candidates are treated it's no wonder we get the crap and the cream stays out of it. I don't blame them.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondPerception

It is completely pathetic and embarrassing.

How many millions of citizens does the U.S hold?

And I'm not talking about just Cain.

The entire Republican lineup are complete idiots - it is downright painful to watch those "debates".
None of them are prepared, knowledgeable, or even slightly eligible for office.

It would be a hilarious joke if it didn't mean our children's lives are on the line.

Not one of these people apart from Ron Paul has shown any measurement of capability.

And the day Ron Paul gets voted in for office is the day the Elites have found something better than the Federal Reserve to enslave humanity.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by ThinkingCap

Everytime the wife and I tune into a GOP debate or nominee interview we always comment on how Saturday Night Live wouldn't even need to embelish anyone's performance to make it comedic and outrageous....I mean really? Rick Perry promising to abolish 3 agencies of government, but being able to only name 2? With Ron Paul and other canddidates desperately trying to help him? Cain?...I mean does he need to wear that pimp looking hat while denying this stuff? An SNL skit about this line-up would be overkill.

Cains response to this new claim has been
1st...I do not deny a "relationship" but I do deny an "Affair"
Then...I don't know anything about it. Who? What? I have no comment until I see the story.

para-phrasing, but that is about it.

It is just comedy..god help us if these guys become president....NEXT PLEASE...Someone from the GOP worth listening to...Someone that will force our President to compete for his job, convince us of his accomplishments...be accountable for his failures...Please oh please GOP...run someone that isn't batsh&^ crazy. I like to see democracy in action!
edit on 28-11-2011 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondPerception

Here is some video of the accuser...

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Ok, third time is a charm...now I'll post it here since this seems to be the main thread on this now..

I gotta love the wording he used on CNN

"This individual is going to accuse me of an affair for an extended period of time," Cain said on CNN's Situation Room.

www.cnn.com...

You know, this guy needs to just give up. He knew this chick was going to announce this because he had a damn affair being the pimp daddy mac he is LOL.

We don't need Godfather pizza pimps in the WH, we need a president (like Ron Paul).

Give it up Mr.Cain.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wookiep
I gotta love the wording he used on CNN

"This individual is going to accuse me of an affair for an extended period of time," Cain said on CNN's Situation Room.

www.cnn.com...

You also gotta love Cain's choice of phrasing:

While Cain did not identify White by name during the appearance, he said of his accuser, "It is someone that I know who is an acquaintance that I thought was a friend."

I suppose she was a "friend" so long as she didn't rat him out; now, she's merely an "acquaintance".

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Aggie Man

I suppose she was a "friend" so long as she didn't rat him out; now, she's merely an "acquaintance".

Yeah, no-one is going to buy that. This guy is toast, he needs to get out as quickly as possible.

Edit: The guy sounds like he's in high-school...."I thought she was a friend!!" LOL
edit on 28-11-2011 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I am wondering where the horde of Herman Cain defenders are? The ones who posted relentlessly about how accuser X had filed for bankruptcey or how accuser Y looked like a tramp?

How the media was "Lynching" him.

Do Rush Limbaugh and Anne Coulter just quitely slink away when they discover they were full of it and dragging victims through the mud with smears for no reason?

Seriously??...Did this latest woman live in the same building as David Axelrod 15 years ago?

Where are these folks? Cowardice and dishonesty are kissing cousins.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I know its no laughing matter but...

Ginger White? LoL what is this a southpark episode?

LoL Is Hermans Nickname "Token Black"

Edit: Im contacting South Park for this, I gotta capitalize on this as soon as i can....

Can you imagine....South Park, Class president elections........Token is running, Cartman is his campaign manager.... and this chick comes out of the wood work with this name.......shes some pale ginger kid accusing him..........BAHAHAHA

edit on 28-11-2011 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I liked Herman Cain, can a cheat and a lying scoundrel make a good leader, prolly, but it will never happen.

Wonder what the wife thinks,

Would you vote for a person like Cain? It isn't so much the cheating, but that he looks right at you and lies,

I do agree with intrepid though, look what they did to Palin.

Actually nothing compares to how they trashed Palin.
edit on 063030p://bMonday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Cain people jumped ship a while ago, they're all propping up Gingrich now, hence Cain's dismal polling numbers and Gingrich's new frontrunner status.

How surprising.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join