It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

'Physical Liquidation of the Stray Dogs' - MI6 & Libyan Spy Chiefs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
Gadaffi’s ex foreign minister, Mussa Kussa, who defected to the UK at a fairly early stage in the Libyan uprising was sought for questioning by the Scottish prosecutors regarding his involvement in the Lockerbie bombing. He was questioned – briefly.

Since the uprising in Libya Mussa Kussa’s offices were raided and the contents almost destroyed by fire, however, enough survived to evidence MI6’s ‘cosy relationship’ with the man known as Libya’s Chief of Spies, that included MI6 collussion and assistance in kidnapping Libyan’s, Gaddafi’s political opponents abroad, to be returned to face kangaroo courts, torture and death sentences by the Gaddafi regime. MI6, described the rendition of a Gaddafi opponent as ‘ the least we can do for you’ while describing the individuals concerned as ‘cargo’.

Once returned to Libya these individuals were subjected to imprisonment, torture (including beatings, electrocution, and industrial staplers being used on private parts and worse) There is evidence that Mussa Kussa himself directly participated in the torture.

Shortly after Mussa defected to the UK his assets were unfrozen ....despite assurances from Cameron and Hague et al that Mussa would not be granted immunity from prosecution, shortly after our governments empty assurance Mussa delared that he was going away ‘for a few days’. The British government allowed this and he left for Qatar – this was in April and he has NEVER come back.

When our government was questioned about why they allowed him to go they said he was a private individual and it was not their ‘place to provide a running commentary.’ When asked about the torture our government said, ‘that should be taken up with the Libyan authorities’....at a time when there was no Libyan authority.

The documentary below suggests that perhaps the British government let him go because he knew secrets about our establishment they did not want exposed.

The Libyan opposition also called for Mussa’s return to Libya. Citing his involvement in a programme called ‘Physical Liquidation of the Stray Dogs’ which included the murder of Gaddafi’s political opponents living abroad, including several people in the UK.

The campaign named “Physical Liquidation of the Stray Dogs” by the regime included the assassination of the Libyan journalist Mohamed Mustafa Ramadan and the Libyan lawyer Mahmoud Abduassalam Nafe in London in April 1980. The Libyan student Ahmad Abdussalam Burgeah was also killed and his body mutilated, in Manchester, in November 1980. Furthermore, the Libyan dissident Ali Buzaid was killed in his shop in Central London, in November 1995 when Musa Kossa was head of the Libyan intelligence service and responsible for such activities.

Just what has our governments been playing at? And why does Tony Blair still have any authority whatsoever?

In a telegram sent to Gaddafi early in the Libyan uprising (February 2011) there is an indication that the CIA has deliberately been attempting to disunite Libya and have used psychological profiling of Gadaffi to target his weaknesses and manipulate his behaviour to their own ends.

According to the telegram Tony Blair was used in an attempt to finalise the CIA plan stating;

The final step was slipped to you recently by Tony Blair (the very close friend of Israel), according to the statement made by your son Saadi to the writer and commentator David Owen last Friday. Blair let slip in his conversation with you that NATO was preparing to invade Libya. This drove you to open wide the doors of the arms and ammunition stores to the tribes believing that they will be defending the country.

Wake up, halt your actions and disappoint the schemers. Do not be the instrument for executing their plans and punishment. Beware you and your sons and tribe not to be recorded in history as the tools employed by the Zionists to turn Libya into an inferno in punishment for their departure from it and denial from its wealth.

Source

Now despite the many threads on this board that the Libyan uprising was wholly instigated by the West and it’s leaders – it would appear that the Libyan peoples’ conduct has in fact scuppered any attempt to schism it’s people – but there was attempts to give Gadaffi the time to consolidate and beat down the rebel uprising at least in the West of the country and retain control of most of the oil wealth.

Ben Ghalbon expressed his fears to “Asharq Al Awsat” that the Americans were deliberately dragging their feet to give Gaddafi enough time to consolidate his grip over the entire western part of the country; thereby reigning over two thirds of Libya comprising Tripolitania and Fezzan (the latter has not rebelled against him). Having regained Ras Lanouf and Brega, Gaddafi would be able to control most of Libya’s oil, leaving Cyrenaica to become independent (with the aid of Europe) and holding only a meagre portion of the country’s oil.

Ben Ghalbon added, “Libya would be divided for a long time during which Cyrenaica would be dependent on European protection from Gaddafi’s demands and his military attempts to regain it. In this way America would have achieved several goals, including punishing the European enemy brothers who dared to compete for American influence and domination over Libya.

Source

They point to the efficacy of European forces operating the no fly zone in the East of the country while in the West where US authorities had responsibility;

“It was possible for Gaddafi’s forces to enter and destroy Benghazi after a few hours of intensive bombardment by the tanks and heavy guns that were heading towards it. The regime would have subsequently hung hundreds of revolutionaries, as is their normal practice for dealing with opponents as evidenced in 1976 and 1984. However, European intervention prioritised the saving of the city by answering its inhabitants cry for help, before destroying air defence installations.”

“This intervention for Benghazi has demonstrated the good intentions of the Europeans and the seriousness of their desire to help.” But he added, “The situation in Tripolitania was, and still is, different. The aircrafts and missiles were busy targeting the air defence installations and some insignificant locations while Misrata and Zintan were left to face intensive bombardments by Gaddafi’s tanks, guns and Special Forces in an uneven confrontation, in spite of cries for help from the inhabitants of those two cities.”

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
...Cont'd

The Libyan opponents of Gadaffi’s regime hold Zionist influence over the CIA as being a key component of the perception that the US was effectively dragging it’s heals.....and their reasoning for this that goes back to post WWII (1945, 1948, and 1967)

Prior to selecting Palestine as a Jewish homeland the Zionists had seriously considered Libya...they were offered Sirte on the condition that only Jews from the newly dismantled Ottoman Empire would be permitted to live there.

At this period of time the entire population of Libya was only 1 million people and there was a concern that an influx of too many Jews would displace the local populace, which already held over 100,000 Italians.

In 1945 there were more than 70,000 Jews living in Libya and there was a backlash against Jews connected to Palestine and the drive to create Israel. Over 1000 Jews were killed. Following these events at the Zionists behest and with British encouragement more than 50,000 Libyan Jews moved to Palestine....others left in 1945 -1948....yet 7000 Jews deemed Libya their home and remained until 1970, when again there was a reaction to Israeli/Zionist conduct when they raided deep into Egyptian territory.

Various versions of events can be read all over the web but actual records from the time concerned can be read in the ‘Testimony of the British Government’s Secret Documents’.

Testimony of UK Government's Secret Docs

What do we do with our government’s folks? Right up to the present day they are happy to have the blood of innocents on their hands – and for what?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by christina-66

I have just one question.

Why does Britain allow evil people, people who want to destroy Britain, into the country?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:16 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

To whom are you referring? Mussa? Mussa didn't want to destroy Britain at all - our services had provided many years of support to keep the punitive Gaddafi regime in place. He considered the British establishment his 'friends'....and by letting him go they have demonstrated that they are his friend.

The question I think you ought to be asking is 'Why is Britain befriending' evil autocrats who torture and kill their opponents? ...or....'Why does Britain allow evil regimes to murder it's political opponents on British soil with impunity?'

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
The LFIG (rebels) are labeled as a terrorist organization by the UN, USA, UK, CFR, etc. This is who NATO funded to lead the "revolution". They are extremist Muslims and have ties to Al-qaeda.

Why is NATO supporting terrorists that are jihadists? Thought we had a war on terror, not to aid and embed it.

www.un.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

www.state.gov...

www.nctc.gov...

On October 10, 2005, the United Kingdom's Home Office banned LIFG and fourteen other militant groups from operating in the UK. Under the United Kingdom's Terrorism Act 2000, being a member of a LIFG is punishable with a 10-year prison term. The Financial Sanctions Unit of the Bank of England acting on behalf of HM Treasury issued the orders to freeze all their assets

So you can get 10 years in prison if you are in the LFIG in the UK. But NATO gets them into power in Libya?

Is the year 1984?

edit on 11/28/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mnmcandiez

That is complete disinfo and could have come straight from the lips of Gadaffi's own propaganda machine. The UN recognised the legitimacy of Libya's Transnational Council back in September.

A motion to defer action on a draft resolution contained in the report of the Credentials Committee on acceptance of the credentials of representatives of Member States was defeated by a recorded vote of 107 against to 22 in favour, with 12 abstentions. Earlier this week, the Credentials Committee recommended that the National Transitional Council, formed this past February in the wake of popular protests against Colonel Muammar al-Qadhafi’s Government, represent Libya in the General Assembly — speaking and voting on its behalf.

Source - UN.ORG

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   

How is it dis-info? The LFIG is listed as a terrorist organization by most NATO countries. Did you read my whole post?

Libyan rebel commander admits his fighters have al-Qaeda links

www.telegraph.co.uk...

In an interview with the Italian newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore, Mr al-Hasidi admitted that he had recruited "around 25" men from the Derna area in eastern Libya to fight against coalition troops in Iraq. Some of them, he said, are "today are on the front lines in Adjabiya". Mr al-Hasidi insisted his fighters "are patriots and good Muslims, not terrorists," but added that the "members of al-Qaeda are also good Muslims and are fighting against the invader".

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
Oh yeah.....25 dudes versus an entire population. From your link of today's date:

In an interview with the Italian newspaper Il Sole 24 Ore, Mr al-Hasidi admitted that he had recruited "around 25" men from the Derna area in eastern Libya to fight against coalition troops in Iraq. Some of them, he said, are "today are on the front lines in Adjabiya".

Tell me - did you read my op at all or did you just see the word 'Libya' and jump in with your theories.

Libya is a country which has been dominated by one empire after another since the days of the Romans, including the Ottoman's, the British and a brief cruel stint by the Italians (although many Italians stayed on).

Libya enjoyed a brief period of autonomy from 1951 when the appointed their one and only King (Idis) who was deposed while out of the country for medical treatment in 1969 by Gadaffi's coup d'etat.

So we've discussed the 25 guys you're concerned about - can we talk about the remaining 6,355,000 Libyans who have nothing to do with Al Quaeda now pls....and perhaps the UK support of torture and rendition?

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

What theories? I'm getting my information from state documents... that I linked in my first post

Here's a screen shot from the official UN site!~!~!

www.un.org...

I'm just repeating what the UN says.....

DO YOU SEE THAT!?~
Associated with Al-queda and Osama Bin Laden.

You do realize the LFIG are the rebels that led the revolution. Same group of people here. It's not like the whole country of Libya rose up against Gadaffi, it was a small minority.

I don't like Terrorists, Jihadists, or Dictators.........It's never good to trade one evil for another and call it a "peace mission".

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:10 AM
link   

That document is dated 2001......it is somewhat out of date. Circumstances have long taken it over. Libya, in fact, already has a UN approved constitution which was created in the wake of that brief period of autonomy in 1951 and subsequently torn up by Gadaffi.

The links in my op are largely from The Libyan Constitutional Union's website. The group was founded in 1981 and the website is regularly updated. Take a look - enough of the wilful ignorance and scaremongering.

Libya is planning elections - who they vote for will be their business and their's alone. Tunisia just had their elections. They elected a MODERATE Islamist government. It's not all about extremism. These people want a quality of life too.
edit on 28-11-2011 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

I guess you didn't read this part of the UN page.

On 3 November 2007, LIFG formally merged with Al-Qaida. The merger was announced via two video clips produced by Al-Qaida’s propaganda arm, Al-Sahab. The first clip featured Usama bin Laden’s deputy, Aiman Muhammed Rabi al-Zawahiri (QI.A.6.01), and the second featured Abu Laith al-Liby, who then served as a senior member of LIFG and a senior leader and trainer for Al-Qaida in Afghanistan

2007 is the last time it was mandated NOT 2001. 2001 was when it was created. If you think that they magically became non-jihad Muslim group in four years then I don't know what to say back to you. I guess you are denying reality

Libya's interim leader outlined more radical plans to introduce Islamic law than expected as he declared the official liberation of the country.

www.telegraph.co.uk... for-Islamic-law.html

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   

You are truly ignoring the points raised in the op. And while you quote jihadist here there and everywhere mantra you ignore the sections which state that the group you refer to denies any such connection IN YOUR OWN LINK.

My op referred to the UK allowing Mussa to go to Qatar unimpeded when it is known he has connections and information in relation to the Pan Am bombing, the slaughter of over 1200 Iraqi's in Tripoli's prison, overseeing the torture of thousands of Libyan's, the murder of opponents of the Gadaffi autocracy on British soil with impunity.

My op also makes reference to deliberate fomenting of a schism in Libya by the CIA- while attempting to retain Gaddafi as a US controlled puppet in the West of Libya and leaving Europe to take care of an impoverished East.

Have you nothing to say at all about the disgraceful conduct of our own governments' conduct?

oh yeah - and your telegraph link doesn't work.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

i concur that our government has in one way shape and form dropped the balls of integrity, honesty, redress and compassion. cherry picking of who to allow on their way will i hope come back to haunt whosoever had a hand in this.

now, tony tony. hmmmm the guy is that tangled up in dubious endeavours he is at risk of self strangulation. i was quite surprised last week both tony and george have been publicly convicted in a malaysian court for war crimes/crimes against humanity/atrocities with depleted uraniumo. delete where appropriate.
regards fakedirt.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

Well it certainly seems Mussa Kussa has been in a position to blackmail the entire British establishment – not simply the last and present governments. It’s not simply them turning a blind eye to the assassination of Libyan dissidents on our soil. Will we ever know?

Tony, Tony indeed (tut tut tut). That character is guided by what? His actings and complicity cannot be entirely explained away by the man’s weak willed, social climbing, money grubbing, star struck, religiously deluded, and spiritually dead (if not damned) ego. I do think he’s deluded to the point where he could easily be diagnosed as mentally ill. I’m not being facetious here – this is a sincere belief.

His war mongering tendencies know no bounds.

I did see that Blair and Bush were found guilty of war crimes by a Malaysian tribunal – but that it has no power of enforcement.

I suppose it does mean that Malaysia will be off Tony’s book signing tour which is a real pity cos maybe the crowd there could have pelted him with coconuts instead of eggs.

Blair at Dublin Book Signingl

edit on 30-11-2011 by christina-66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

it's safe to say mussa is a big cheese in the middle east/north africa. probably in the club of proxy takedowners.

i may be mistaken on this but if someone with insight into brain setup were to study tony, would they come to the conclusion he is a political physcopath or a medicated sociopath who has probably been spoonfed prozac from birth?

the malaysia situation when it popped in my head gave me a giggle as i wandered to an scenario where 'call me tony' just happens to be on a flight to burma for a diplomatic-nation-building/adjusting exercise when due to a mechanical problem, the only option is to rudder right and land at kuala lumpur due to flooding in thailand!
i'll look out for his taxpayer funded bodyguards carrying a parachute for use over international waters.
f

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by fakedirt

Big cheeses make me fee nauseous. That’s his defence – now what about all the maggots in our government responsible for letting him run free? What is their motivation? Are we doomed to leadership by invertebrates for evermore?

Tony? Tony is a sociopath – no doubt
Profile of a Sociopath
and unfortunately he seems to be unmedicated. Maybe if he was actually medicated it would slow him down and the taxpayer wouldn’t be asked to pay for his 6(?) bodyguards’ business class flights and 5* hotel rooms while he promotes himself.

Did you ever look at his tax dodge – sorry faith foundation. If you have a weak stomach I’d strongly advise that you don’t look until you feel in finer fettle.

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

i am aware of the foundation setup and some of the teflon coated instruments at his disposal. the million pound per year consultation fee for the oil deal within iraq when everything was pear shaped and not a penny to the people rather, lashings of depleted uraniumo for enhancing the foodcrops, i hope will be written down in history for all future generations to ... i tell you what, if there was a way of keeping this guy in a perpetual state of conciousness whilst suspending bodily function except the eyes would in my opinion be a fitting sentence. somewhere on show for the masses to shuffle by and look at the guy who, with other culprits attempted to spoil humanity and rape nature. my sig applies to the bozos in the political field also.
f

posted on Jan, 11 2012 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez

What theories? I'm getting my information from state documents... that I linked in my first post

Here's a screen shot from the official UN site!~!~!

I'm just repeating what the UN says.....

DO YOU SEE THAT!?~
Associated with Al-queda and Osama Bin Laden.

All that proves is it is still convenient to use the name of an organisation and a person that are constructs of the US intel agencies whenever required.
I regard anybody that believes anything about bin laden and al qaeda as being very short of critical thinking skills, if that belief goes beyond anything more than convenience for the western powers.

new topics

top topics

join