It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Perspective from Someone who knows.....

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by colin42

Oh I'm not waiting on the end by any means. Nor do I trust TPTB.

If society suddenly ended and I found myself a survivor then societies end would be my beginning. I haven't even lived yet. I've been trapped in a cage called society. Believe me, I don't want money, or status or even belongings. I just want to live. So far I haven't done that. I've just progressed as society dictates I'm supposed to. If I were doing the things I wanted to do I would be in prison for the duration of my visit to this realm of existence. Not saying I want to be a criminal or harm anyone. I just feel that human existence is being forced down a path that goes against our nature.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by metaldemon2000

Originally posted by colin42
reply to post by metaldemon2000

BTW 'there are a few good ones' is like saying some of my freinds are black, BUT.

edit on 27-11-2011 by colin42 because: BTW

No its not lol. Seriously. I would say that genuinely good people who have a heart only make up about ten percent of the human race. Maybe twenty. The rest are made up of a wide variety of people that wouldn't take too long to categorize but none the less exist either to waste resources or inflict pain on others. Seriously that's just how it is. I have said time and time again that this planet requires a cleansing. Wipe the slate clean if you will.

I would gladly go back to a time where you had to work all day to survive. I can live without the modern day consumer crap. I don't want to live in the confines of this society that serves only to enslave and reverses our human nature.

Bottom line is if you are someone who thinks there is nothing wrong in the world, see you later. Consumer? Bye bye. Go on Facebook.? Don't need you.

As a test just shut the power off to everyone in the world for two weeks, I bet most of the population would be wiped out from this alone. People would kill themselves in droves. No Facebook??? No point in living lol.

Wow...that's quite a negative outlook on humanity...

I see it way more positively than you. People used to be asleep...dead asleep. but since a year or two, I have seen them awaken. No wonder there are global protests going on right now! OWS is not just in the States, it's all over the world. America, Europe, ME, Africa...if it's not called OWS, it's another name, but there are protests in almost every countries right now.

No, I don't see most people as useless eaters, how is it that you think that way? Sure, most people are lazy, but most people want the best for everyone.

Here how it is, people were sleeping, and it was induced to them by the Elite. Slowly but surely, we are awakening (yes, I'm saying we, because a year ago you would have called me a hopeless useless eater), and people are getting more and more interested in politics and world events.

See, there are always two sides to a coin. You chose the negative outlook when I chose the positive one. Remember the law of attraction, you attract what you project.

<< 1   >>

join