It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Electable

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
This short YouTube video (commercial?) mocks the mainstream media treatment towards Ron Paul and the misconception that he's unelectable, and also explains why he would be a good president at the end. This seems to have been made for a dumbed down audience, which sounds fairly appropriate for many opponents of Ron Paul

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
that was funny.

I enjoyed it, thanks. The part about how would affect "his small business" made me laugh.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

Yeah that was hilarious! I liked the talking head media puppet which was being controlled by the wealthy fat-cat saying that Ron Paul is not electable. That little video did a good job of illustrating what types of powerful industries would lose tons of profits if he was elected.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Thanks for the post, enjoyed it.

I think he's more than electable in the general election, my big fear is that he'll succumb to GOP FUD that will prevent him from being nominated. Ron Paul does not cater to the extreme religious right, sadly this is where the GOP has gone.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Short...sweet and too the point with added humor!...I thought it was great..Ron Paul is very much electable and people are waking up to him...I just hope they do it sooner then later....Ron Paul will always be my guy and I will write him in if I have too.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

If the GOP Really wants to take Control of the White House in 2012 , their Only Hope of Defeating Obama's Reelection Bid is to Nominate Ron Paul . No other GOP Presidential Candidate Stands a Chance of Winning on their Obviouslly Inadequate Platforms , Especially Mr. " No Experience In Foreign Policy " Cain .

Yes , and that was a Nice Video there Man.........

edit on 27-11-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
I like it, to the point and funny at the same time...

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I like Mr Paul on most issues, but I simply cannot get over the fact that he is a creationist. It boggles the mind.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Oscitate

So are most presidential candidates to be fair. Believe me, I would love for somebody who is scientifically knowledgeable to run for president, but for the most part they're a bunch of bible thumping morons.

Maybe I should run for president

new topics

top topics

join