It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Five Blonde Look-Alike Females Abducted in Last 13 Months

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
I saw a this on CNN yesterday. Very spooky stuff.

What the talking heads really brought forth is the fact that, there is no evidence of any kind to follow (worth following
at this time).

see story here >> pibillwarner.wordpress.com... nd-paige-johnson-all-of-them-petite-sizes/

This terrible story is just one of many on missing people ( I bet folks here can list some more like it) in recent years.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
reply to post by RUFFREADY

A serial killer is active in that region? Holy!

If my wife or daughter looked like these women, I would not let them go out alone until they catch the killer.

Let's hope the cops catch the killer before there is another victim... Dang!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NowanKenubi

Yeah, its reads like a best selling fiction novel by (Koontz, Patterson, Sandford... or put you favorite author here)

There's some sick dudes out there...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

There are indeed! I live in a relatively quiet town, for its size, but 2 weeks ago, a man living 2 strrets from my place killed his wife and her daughter before both their 2 young boys, 1 and 3, and Thursday, we received a note from the school saying there was a dangerous man trying to abduct young boys around the school.

There are many cops patrolling right now, dressed as civilians. I hope he, too, is caught soon...

It angers me so much!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
When you consider the numbers of people worldwide, that go missing everyday..It does make you wonder..I mean, probably half the cases of missing people are conclusively explainable.

So, what about the other half? They disappear daily without a trace.

This thread gives you an idea of how many people go missing everyday: www.abovetopsecret.com...

(Whilst the statistical #'s may not be 100% accurate, I'm sure that they're not far off the mark)

Try to look past the OP's thread title..Got a feeling he came too that conclusion a little hastily

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

I looked at the thread you posted (aliens abductions)

But, hey ...you never know,

But, what I think these are (and a lot of abductions of women) is ..someone following their target and maybe parking next to them in a van or such...and grabbing them.

You have to be aware of whats around you (not absorbed and on your cell phone) ...

Bottom line keep your eyes open..have the bag boy walk you out to your car ...etc....

These monsters are looking for easy pickins' and will go on to the next if it don't look like a easy grab..
edit on 26-11-2011 by RUFFREADY because: spellings

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe
When you consider the numbers of people worldwide, that go missing everyday..It does make you wonder..I mean, probably half the cases of missing people are conclusively explainable.

So, what about the other half? They disappear daily without a trace.

This thread gives you an idea of how many people go missing everyday: www.abovetopsecret.com...

(Whilst the statistical #'s may not be 100% accurate, I'm sure that they're not far off the mark)

Try to look past the OP's thread title..Got a feeling he came too that conclusion a little hastily

The ones that disappear without a trace....no evidence ever leads to them...and they are never found. Cold cases...are what they are called... it is eerie. I think this case may be a serial killer....and those blond women are his type. Of course this is just speculation on my part.

I am thinking what are some of the other reasons they could be missing.....here are my thoughts:

-Captured and taken overseas for a sex ring
-Captured and held here in the U.S. (for the above same reason)
-Taken to underground test facilities...and being used in experiments

I hope that they are found. Their loved ones need to know what happened to them.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
Ah, I didn't mean to imply that these missing women were the case of alien abductions lol.

I just thought I'd mention it, since we were on the subject of missing people..

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Yeah it's aliens trying to eat, simple as that. They just tasted a blonde and loved it so they are coming back for more.

Now this is sad really, I hope they catch the sickos doing this... obviously a serial killer.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
How wonderfully intriguing.

Serial killer? Yes, of course, and using a circle pattern while he himself is located in the middle.
Not very smart, but we haven't seen this for awhile, so he's getting what he wants, attention.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by ImAwareSC

Yeah, that's the ticket!

Also..what it said'
"The one noticeable similarity with almost all serial sexual predator victims is their short height and low weight. “Five Foot Two, Eyes of Blue” should be the serial sexual predators theme song. These small lightweight victims are easy to attack, easy to beat up, easy to carry or drag, easy to put in the trunk of a car, or cab of a truck, (or Van-like I said)
crazy! sick!

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   

5 missing in the past 13-14 months.....tells me one of two things:

1. Either they are captured, drugged and sold off to an underground sex trade for wealthy men

2. They are captured, raped, torchered and murdered; then predator goes out for a new replacement

If it's no: 1, the person picking them up would in in his or her twenties, well spoken and nice looking, female perp would have similar looks and age as the girls that are missing.

If it's no: 2, he would be in his early 30's to early 50's. The girls would look like a young version of his wife or ex girlfriend.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Actually the perp's eyes probably would be more grey or hazel

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5

Actually the perp's eyes probably would be more grey or hazel

Ah so blue, green, or brown eyes.
That does narrow it down.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Along Interstate Highways Signs Of Serial Killings By Long Haul Truckers in Quad State Area of TN, IND, OH and KY where 68 bodies have been found.

Highway violence; In the past four decades, 459 deaths and 41 attempted homicides are believed to be linked to serial killers who are using the nation’s highways to find and dispose of their victims.

The FBI’s breakdown by state, click link to see interactive FBI Map :i.usatoday.net...://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2010-10-05-1Ahighwaykiller05_CV_N.htm&fileurl=20101004 -highway-killers/&preview=false

Source: FBI’s Highway Serial Killings initiative; A passerby found the severed head on Feb. 10, wrapped in two plastic bags and stuffed inside a backpack in Barstow, Calif. Authorities still haven’t identified the victim or her killer, but the circumstances point in a particular direction.
The teenage girl likely had been killed days earlier, Barstow police say. Her head lay a few hundred yards from a truck stop just off Interstate 15, not far from I-40. To authorities, the proximity to the truck stop and the interstates suggests that the slaying might have been the work of a distinctive type of criminal: a serial killer operating along the nation’s highways.

During the past four decades, at least 459 people may have died at the hands of highway serial killers, FBI statistics show. Investigators do not know how many people may be responsible for the killings but at least one such case — of murder, attempted murder or unidentified human remains — has been reported in 48 states, along roads as far north as Alaska and as far south as Key West. They believe the killers find their victims and dispose of the bodies along highways, sometimes near quiet roadside rest areas or at bustling truck stops.

Go here to read lots more on what FBI think/said....>>> pibillwarner.wordpress.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemirage5

You make a really good point....maybe the person (initially) building trust with them...is another young woman...around their age. They are not going to be suspicious of another woman. This may be their ride...to a male perpetrator.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by KendraSins

A majority of serial killers are white. I suspect this one is Caucasian with hazel or grey/blue eyes and they usually have mousy, light brown or grey hair, very plain looking and stocky build, probably owns a pick up truck or van, lives outside of a town or city in a rural area off a main road in a shack or old house.

If you look up photos of the worst serial offenders, they kinda look the same for the most part.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Yes, possibly for a potential better paid job?

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by caladonea

Yes, possibly for a potential better paid job?

You mean...that is possibly what is told to these young women...to seemingly have a legitimate reason..and appear normal....to trick them..and build some quick trust.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Very sad story.
At leas their names aren't Sarah Connor

top topics

<<   2 >>

join