It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making a film on OWS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
I have thrown together a rough outline of the first minute and a half or so, have a storyboard all set up, however, I am needing witness accounts of the system of control this movement has used across north america. I have accounts from Victoria but seeing as this isn't specific to victoria some eye witness accounts would be awesome if anybody has found any or has an account of their own to tell.

Let's hear those stories, or better yet, post a youtube vid, I just might use it.

Here's that rough intro:

Enjoy!

I was thinking of using some violent moments in the movement to get people in the mood, then follow it up with a speaker on stack at ows demanding world government and clearly indicating an interest in the United Nations by demanding the (instead of G8 or G20) G7000000000, lol!

I feel as though I have everything I need for this spare a good pool of eyewitness accounts.

Hope to hear from people here, I know ATS'ers aren't suckers and many have approached this whole revolution with more than a hint of skepticism.

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Victoria?

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   
The opening scene is Robert Duval. He is just waking up from a long night of "protesting." He stumbles to a cop car, reefer in hand and says "erhmmmm....I love the smell of urine in the morning."

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by jcord

Ha!

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
thrilling.. more media coverage of the unwashed , mindless mass whinging that life isnt fair .. just what the world needs more propaganda glorifying pawns to stupid to realise that they're nothing more than pawns...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

both sides need to be heard hear from the ows protesters, the white/ blue collars against it and if at all any hear it from a one percent er. as for me, i am not a number, i am a man who should have a job but doesn't so i live doing what i love

new topics

top topics

join