It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Jesus A Starchild?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Forgive me if this has been posted before but I searched and couldn't find anything. This idea came to me yesterday while watching "Ancient Aliens" on the History Chanel. They were talking about the Starchild skull (if you don't know what it is you might want to Google it because I'm not explaining the full story). Basically they say that the Starchild skull is the remnant of an Alien/Human hybrid, with the father being Alien and the mother Human. Now this got me thinking, and I'm quite surprised I haven't thought of this before since I'm familiar with the Starchild topic, but what if JESUS was a Starchild? This would explain Mary's sudden pregnancy, his ability to create miracles, his rise after death, among many other things. I don't know, it just makes sense to me, personally.

What are your thoughts?
edit on 22-11-2011 by concernedcitizen519 because: grammer

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Well if the only other alternative is the "virgin birth", then I'd say it's equally as possible.

If Jesus is associated with the god of the OT, who I believe was an extraterestrial, and he said the Jesus was his son, then logic would have it........

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

I reckon there is as much chance of Jesus being or having being a starchild as there is of him being a DJ...

Just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I too had a similar idea and posted my thoughts in great detail.... Have a read, I believe you'll see much of your own thinking in these...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Pt 2:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Hope you enjoy!

Mike
edit on 11/22/2011 by Shuzitzu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

There is no doubt in my mind that Christ was a human/alien hybrid. The "immaculate conception" is nothing more than a way to explain what in my belief was an obvious case of artificial insemination.

Furthermore, Christ is not the only case:

And after some days my son, Methuselah, took a wife for his son Lamech, and she became pregnant by him and bore him a son. And his body was white as snow and red as a rose; the hair of his head as white as wool and his demdema (‘long curly hair’) beautiful; and as for his eyes, when he opened them the whole house glowed like the sun ...

And his father, Lamech, was afraid of him and fled and went to Methuselah his father; and he said to him,

“I have begotten a strange son. He is not like an (ordinary) human being, but he looks like the children of the angels of heaven to me, his form is different, and he is not like us ... It does not seem to me that he is of me, but of angels..."

The child in this description is Noah.

My wife was ready to have me committed to an institution when I told her my beliefs.
edit on 22-11-2011 by IamAbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I really don't like the labels "star child" "indigo children" "star seed" etc etc. I understand the labels, but to most people we just sound like loonies so I avoid using labels. He operated at a high level of awareness, thats for sure. But so did Jesus's homies, Peter was able to briefly walk on water after seeing Jesus do it, but then he had some doubts and fell, and he was just a normal dude to start out with, born from a normal birth.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Thanks for the responses everyone, glad I'm not the only one who see's this possibility.
@Shuzitzu, I checked your pages and found them very interesting, thanks for sharing!
@IamAbeliever, Unfortunately those with creative ideas are deemed "crazy" when in reality we're probably closer to the truth than anyone.

Keep the responses coming!

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

You mean what if Jesus was a hydrocephalitic human child that died at the age of five or so? I'd say the Bible would be about half as long.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

I am glad you found them interesting concernedcitizen519. I understand that your theory is more based on extraterrestrial outer space beings, but I hope reading my threads spawned a new possibility of Jesus being someone which the future human race with the ability to time travel sent back on a mission to change the ways of mankind in a way they could understand.

Mike

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuzitzu

You definitely have an interesting perspective, I've too thought of this idea in the past but I haven't decided myself on which I feel is most likely to be true. The ideas sure are compelling though!

I'm sure whatever the truth is everything will all tie in nicely in the end and will FINALLY make sense.
edit on 22-11-2011 by concernedcitizen519 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

You may be interested in the story of Jesus that is in a book called The Urantia Book. It's description of the universe is also very interesting as well. Life is purposeful and the universe is teeming with it. Concerning "aliens" mating with humans The Urantia Book as talks about that as well. One day this will be proven when alien life is disclosed and we see how "human" other species look. Not meaning that we are derived from them, but that a creative pattern will be seen.

Check it out. www.urantia.org...

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Jesus is not a starchild.

If people put as much effort into reading the Bible as they do into making up daft theories, they wouldn't need to make up daft theories

posted on Nov, 25 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sinthia
Jesus is not a starchild.

If people put as much effort into reading the Bible as they do into making up daft theories, they wouldn't need to make up daft theories

Thanks for your, uhh, "constructive" feedback.

It's just a theory exactly like you said, relax.

By the way, were you there when Jesus was born? None of us were, so no one us REALLY know.
edit on 25-11-2011 by concernedcitizen519 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
I wasn't present at the birth of Jesus Christ. The Bible fortells the birth, then gives an account of His life, by people who were killed for their witness of Him.
I am confused as to why people try to find a different 'explanation' for Jesus than the one given in the Bible. If you don't accept what the Bible says as true in the first place, then why try and make up different attributes to its characters?

As for being constructive, there is no better research than the Bible. I can promise that it is worth the effort, and the more you do, the more amazing it is.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Just a few of the things I've heard about Jesus:

Messiah
False Messiah
Time Traveler
Inter-dimensional traveler
Son of God (and God himself if you're into that whole trinity thing)
*Just a prophet, moral teacher and Carpenter who was put to death
Never actually lived or existed
Is a composite of all former solar deities
Alien-Human hybrid

etc,etc

No offense but Jesus has been posited to be so many different things, only a few of which are plausible logically speaking and none of which have ever been indicated by solid evidence. (PS, I put an asterisk next to the most plausible one
)
edit on 26-11-2011 by Titen-Sxull because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   

First of all, his name was not Jesus. Secondly, you are correct. He was sent here to teach people to love one another, not hate everyone not of their faith, and to teach people that established religion and government was wrong, and to teach us how to live together without killing each other. Look around. His words fell on deaf ears. What people did was create a greedy, self serving religion around him, and elevate him to godly status. They changed his appearance, hair and beard to suit their views, and claim he is coming back to save them all. As you can see, people do not listen.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Starchild, budha; angel soul born in human flesh. Does not really make a differnence what label you give him, he was one of the teachers. There is always teachers around that try to get us to listen but we have a hard time doing that don't we until we get over our ego's and duality. I find to many things that reek of ego in some peoples view in the bible and that gives me a hard time to listen to the message in it. It's easier for me to go the new age and buddist path with some Christian parts. When I awoke I figured out that you end up at the same place from every religon in the end. Call it nirvana or heaven or whatever you like. In the end you will be as one with god and since you are that you will be one with Jesus and Buddha also. Good luck in you journey and if you find my thougts wrong then just ignore them. Namaste

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

christianity - one womens lie about having an affair that got really out of hand

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

You are just so right. It like we are all climbing a very high mountain. We each want to reach the top, and many of us have a different view of what is really up there. We each take a different path to the top. The end result is the same, but the paths vary widely. It depends of which side you climb up, I reckon. I am like you, I took from many religious tenets and created my own, personal religion, something everyone should do. Clinging to an establishment like the church heirarchy does build an ego, no doubt of that. It's a lot like being in the military, to me. You are all for the Corp, and lose your individualism to become part of the "team."

posted on Jul, 2 2015 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: concernedcitizen519

Thanks for your, uhh, "constructive" feedback.

It's just a theory exactly like you said, relax.

By the way, were you there when Jesus was born? None of us were, so no one us REALLY know.

(Matthew 2:9 KJV) When they had heard the king, they departed; and, lo, the star, which they saw in the east, went before them, till it came and stood over where the young child was.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join