It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Revolutionary Guards dare Israel to attack

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

news.yahoo.com

Iran dares Israel to attack, because the retaliation would send the Jewish state to "the dustbin of history," a senior Revolutionary Guards commander said, according to the Fars news agency Monday.

"Our greatest wish is that they commit such a mistake," the chief of the Guards' aerospatial division, Amir-Ali Hadjizadeh, was quoted as saying.
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 11/21/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: title to same as source

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Well there you have it. Iran is threatening to strike back with everything they've got in case of Israel making the mistake of attacking them.

Although it's only normal for Iran to react this way after being threatened by Israel over and over again, I still think that this is exactly the response that we didn't need right now. Daring Israel to attack you is like daring a rapist to rape you.

If the brunt of the Israeli attack is carried out by the Air Force, Iran could just simply start using those cute little double-digit SAMs that they purchased from Russia to take a lot of very expensive Israeli jets down. Just add to that a few proxy wars aimed against Israel and you've got yourself a screwed up Middle East in complete chaos.

The deciding factor in the war that is coming will IMO be the actions of the superpowers in the region. Who will support who? I think it would be a likely reason for a possible global thermonuclear war If superpowers like the USA/China and Russia interfere.

In other words, pray that this war will be averted or else the likelihood of us having a good future will decrease dramatically.

IT--

news.yahoo.com
edit on 21-11-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Old trick to hide Ahmedinejad's involvement in big financial scandal.

online.wsj.com...

Fraud Case Rattles Iranian Leader

Iran's Parliament moved against President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's economy minister over a banking-fraud case, only to back off, in a roller-coaster session that showcased the battle between the president and the country's political establishment.

The $2.6 billion fraud case, the largest in Iran's history, has become a powerful vehicle for rivals of Mr. Ahmadinejad to attack his administration.

Instead of allowing attack on his administration by political rivals, it is better that Israel "attack his administration" which would actually strengthen his "administration", or at least he hopes so

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by edog11

"Although it's only normal for Iran to react this way after being threatened by Israel over and over again, I still think that this is exactly the response that we didn't need right now. Daring Israel to attack you is like daring a rapist to rape you"

Lol of course its normal for Iran to react this way . This response is just calling there bluff.

Iran has had these threats countless times.

You don't taunt a rapist to rape you over and over again do you ? Eventually you tell the rapist , you know what if your gonna do it just shoot (no pun intended) . If not then GTFO lol

Israel would be making its biggest mistake if they attacked first . Thats why Israel waiting for that false flag "applications" to go thru .

Whatever happened to iranian plot ? that got brushed under carpet pretty quick. Still waiting on the evidence on that play.

So israel administration will just cry nukes , untill next false flag comes in .

Iran knows they can taunt all they like because they know a minimum false flag is needed before any attack. I would tant israel too, I would call them big bad bully like u.sa who has no evidence to back up there claims and just wants to attack , bring it bI o ttCH

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath
Old trick to hide Ahmedinejad's involvement in big financial scandal.

online.wsj.com...

Fraud Case Rattles Iranian Leader

Iran's Parliament moved against President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad's economy minister over a banking-fraud case, only to back off, in a roller-coaster session that showcased the battle between the president and the country's political establishment.

The $2.6 billion fraud case, the largest in Iran's history, has become a powerful vehicle for rivals of Mr. Ahmadinejad to attack his administration.

Instead of allowing attack on his administration by political rivals, it is better that Israel "attack his administration" which would actually strengthen his "administration", or at least he hopes so

This is only 1/2 true due to omission.

Ahmadinejad wasn't directly involved, neither was Shamseddin Hosseini. Iranian banks were the scammers, and carious Iranian PMs tried to impeach Hosseini for lack of oversight. Perhaps the government was involved but to date I don't think there is any evidence that this is the case.

I don't think the economic scandal and Iran's latest reply to the Western World's saber rattling are connected in anyway. I think Iran is telling Israel that they don't plan on going quietly into the night, and it's as simple as that.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by TinkerHaus

I believe the reasons for going to war are economic and in most cases to hide the thieves from prosecution and to create/preserve cheap labor. Iran is known for prosecuting religious minorities, which is a historical way of creating cheap labor. This is what they are trying to maintain, nothing else. That stolen money is quite safe, no worry about that

Israel has the same problem, this summer there were hundreds of thousands of protesters, nobody bothered to make headlines about that. Instead, we have OWS mickey-mouse distraction.
edit on 21-11-2011 by DangerDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by edog11

Well there you have it. Iran is threatening to strike back with everything they've got in case of Israel making the mistake of attacking them.

Although it's only normal for Iran to react this way after being threatened by Israel over and over again, I still think that this is exactly the response that we didn't need right now. Daring Israel to attack you is like daring a rapist to rape you.

If the brunt of the Israeli attack is carried out by the Air Force, Iran could just simply start using those cute little double-digit SAMs that they purchased from Russia to take a lot of very expensive Israeli jets down. Just add to that a few proxy wars aimed against Israel and you've got yourself a screwed up Middle East in complete chaos.

The deciding factor in the war that is coming will IMO be the actions of the superpowers in the region. Who will support who? I think it would be a likely reason for a possible global thermonuclear war If superpowers like the USA/China and Russia interfere.

In other words, pray that this war will be averted or else the likelihood of us having a good future will decrease dramatically.

IT--

news.yahoo.com

Didnt realise we were on course for a good future...

Back on topic. The war will happen, make no mistakes about it...it has to happen!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   

IT--

news.yahoo.com

Go look up Operation Mole Cricket 19. The Israeli's wrote the book on taking out air defenses. So much so, that they may have hastened the end of the cold war, because the russians realized their SAMs could not match up to the pointy end of a HARM.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

The money is probably not in the hands of Iranian officials, is all I'm saying. Rather it was dispersed amongst banks and other companies.

I don't see how the two are related.. I think it's quite a stretch at this point to say they are.

If someone was threatening me with overwhelming force I would let them know they're going to bleed quite a bit before I go down. Seems a natural response to a threat of violence, is all.

Anyway, this is all pretty off topic so I'll refrain from further commenting on this particular side conversation.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
reply to post by edog11

I believe the word here should be 'goad' as in:

Iran's Revolutionary Guards Goading Israel to Attack

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Iran needs to learn something from the wise saying, "Becareful what you wish for, because you might just get it"

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   
This a mere bluff. The Iranian guard are just trying to retain their power by threatening to bite if they do indeed get attacked. They need to look strong, both to their citizens and to other states otherwise they would be treated as weaklings. Iran will no doubt bite though, and eventually lose, just like Gaddafi.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Well as I have always said - the whole purpose of the Mullahs backing Israel into a corner, is to provoke an Israeli attack......................................for which they have prepared a retaliation.

This is all about bringing their Mahdi back - it is totally and completely pointless discussing this unless you know what drives the Iranian leadership!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohhnyBGood
Well as I have always said - the whole purpose of the Mullahs backing Israel into a corner, is to provoke an Israeli attack......................................for which they have prepared a retaliation.

This is all about bringing their Mahdi back - it is totally and completely pointless discussing this unless you know what drives the Iranian leadership!

Well said, thank you.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Iran's Revolutionary Guard Corps dares Israel to attack? Lol... You mean turning one of their top Generals into a greasy spot on the pavement at his own Missile base last week doesn't count?? Iran may never get the 'over the beaches' or 'massive airstrikes' that they envision. That stunt has been overplayed a bit in recent wars. It won't surprise me to see Israel try something entirely new. Like...leave a trail of bodies, one by one, of every high ranking leadership official Iran has. They're off to a decent start and just under a Dozen in recent weeks, by my count.

So far, so good!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:35 AM
link   
lolz... the statement is so... colorful... Did they borrow North Korea's "words to use when threatening another Country" Book? hehe...

It would be unwise to go to ANY war.. especially right now...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by kellynap43
Iran needs to learn something from the wise saying, "Becareful what you wish for, because you might just get it"

Why? The US and Israel et al have not. The amount of crap WE have caused over the years, I'm amazed it hasn't come back on us...yet. The saying is true, and both sides have their faults, yet I still believe that "we" (The west) have never had a right to bother with what goes on there. From occupying the crescent, to creating a nation state and protecting it no matter what they do, to financially protesting the UN recognizing Palestine. We never had the right to be there. I personally hope "We" are taught a valuable lesson from the crap we've pulled. At the end of the "day" we will have no-one to blame but ourselves.

Reading the article, I say good for Iran. heck, good for ANY of the countries out there that hang "us" the proverbial finger. Everything we've done since we chose to no longer be neutral has been a 10 year old bully's sandbox game.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
what makes me a little worried now is that if someone (cough, cough the USA) were to 'accidentally' launch a missile into Iran, then Iran thinks it is Israel.

Here comes WWIII !

Like wise if someone were to do the same to Israel.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Israel is not afraid to attack small nation that have no protection and no modern army
like Gaza and Lebanon

But for Iran .. Us troops are the perfect soldier for colateral damage
since Israel dont care a bit about the american troops

IDF = Coward
the only time they are not scare is when they are pointing and shooting at woman and childrens
that are defenceless

of course Iran know about it .. or Israel would had attacked the reactor like they did in Iraq a while ago
Saddam didnt warn them of heavy retaliation

Israel is only scare of a victim when they can bite back
they will let someone else take the bite before they throw the final swing
edit on 11/21/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Just add to that a few proxy wars aimed against Israel and you've got yourself a screwed up Middle East in complete chaos.

You mean more screwed up than the ME is right now? Is that even possible?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join