It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A general analytic, for the 'over analytics.'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Let me start by saying this... I know this is a conspiracy site...

But I've noticed, theory, after theory, etc... just being thrown out there, without the use of logic, without the use of research... and without the use of common sense.

I love this site, it's a good source of information, but you better have your 'filters' turned on. (if you will.)

I'm the type of person that is very open to new ideas, 'what if'' scenarios, and that sort of thing... but I constantly see some of the most retarded, unrealistically stupid, seemingly impossible... ideas/theories posted around here. Oh... And believe me, it's not just here. (you know what I mean.)

Everybody loves a nice deep plot, with an un-foreseeable 'twist' at the end. But where did common sense go?.. It sometimes seems like all the D&G type folks just want to persist in their, this and that, "everything's a conspiracy" type dilemma. Now, even I have followed the 'real possibility' conspiracy's, such as 9/11 and whatever... but I've realized something, a long time ago... that know matter how attractive the idea might seem, no matter how "OMG, can you imagine?" type mind-set it will instill in the thoughts of many. There is always one thing missing... FACTS.

But what happens when confronted with these facts? Well, almost 95% of theorists will look for 'the other way out.' They will defensively back-up there proposed theory, to the point of 100% believing that it's true.

I can go on and on, and maybe this should be in Rant forum, but I think some people can finish this for themselves.

All I'm saying is... where did logic go? And why can't some people understand that reality is still reality? ;;

I'm just throwing it out there.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
You got any proof?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Haha, nah man... I haven't downloaded a 'screenshot' function for my webcam. I guess it didn't happen.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
i like what you said but its somewhat contridicting for instants i have encountered spirits but i cant prove it
everyone can feel the wind blow around them but they cant prove it exist
ppl belive in god but cant prove god exist

some things do not have proof or facts sometimes you have to use your own judgement and hope you dont get fuccked by your ego

top topics

join