It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi UFO/Alien Conspiracy **1-6 part Video**

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Although we have seen countless videos and read hundreds of reports by credible witnesses through the years, this is a great video documentary series in which we can take a deeper look at the phenomena to enguage both believer and skeptic alike depending upon what 'you' in the end decide as the reality behind the UFO/Alien phenomena.

Is there something much more sinister happening in the world today than even the most malevolent of alien species could perpetuate upon humanity and all life on earth as we know it, not by the invading alien outsiders but through perhaps the alien technology abused by man himself?

Have we reached a point of no return for the future of our planet by the misuse of these technologies? Or is there still a fighting chance to champion these technologies through the hands and minds of a more advanced sector of our planets scientific communities? If so is moving the power from the center we have always acknowledged, NASA and into the hands of the Chinese and Soviet space programs really the positive direction or are we heading into darker waters by doing so?

Take a few minutes, make yourself a good hot cuppa and join me in watching these older but golden videos to broaden if nothing else your views on the subject and hopefully find a few new questions as well as some answers to some old ones.

While much of this information may seem old news or not worthy of your time I find it to be compelling and even though I have picked up bits and pieces to much of this information the way it has been documented in this series is so interesting and a valuable set for many people who are just deciding for themselves where they stand based on both speculation and as much evidence as can be promoted.

edit on 19-11-2011 by antar because: To fix the last link.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:37 AM
link   
I recently watched this, there's a lot of good stuff in it but it didn't mention "Neu Schwabenland" aka "New Swabia" which is an important part of this case.
My opinion is that the USA and USSR didn't get their hands on the tech during Operation Paperclip. The Nazis are still a enemy for both Russia and the USA which are puppets of TPTB.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
nice i hope there comes more off that stuf

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenstorm

So do you suppose that it could be true due to Hitlers deep delving into the occult that he sometime prior to WWII came into contact with an Alien race which gave him the technology even though there was not sufficient time to develop it before the end of his rein?

Could Hitler have been the one who sold out humanity for these technological favors? Was this the reason that even though Hitler never had the time to see the advanced craft built, the agreement still went forward as far as abductions are concerned?

Prior to this time there were such scattered reports of humans being abducted that it was rare compared to the time frame since WWII.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Also do you mean the Antarctic bases which Hitler had set up prior to WWII? I think he opened them as he did other bases around the globe but after his possible connection to the ET races and his technological advantage, the bases were used for continuing the building of the alien craft after Hitler's disappearance/death and therefore took on a whole new direction.

I don't know just thinking along the lines of the bell craft which was reported to have been seen coming out of Glaciers right?

Anyway, here is one good article on the subject but I will see if there is something on youtube for visual affects as well.
by Jim Marrs

from GreyFalcon Website

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 20-11-2011 by antar because: Link

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

OK here is a whole Youtube page with different choices for Neuschwabenland, I have to go round up the speakers from the kids again before I can listen...

www.youtube.com...

If anyone has some good video please link us to it ok?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Just wanted to add a personal note here, it seems that since my Time on ATS my views have indeed changed on the whole ET/UFO subject, now it is not certain what I would be called as I am an experiencer/abductee/skeptic...

In other words, having had personal real life experiences as well as having been taken aboard craft with little to no recall of it, not being part of the fence sitters union yet skeptical of most information on both sides of the fence.

What I 'do' know is that alien life exists here on earth and that not all of the advanced craft I have witnessed were off worlders piloting.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
@antar,

the video about the Nazi UFO Base in Brazil is very good.
It's posted in my latest thread, also about the Nazi UFOs
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Nazi UFOs are the smoking gun of Ufology.

new topics

top topics

join