It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilary Clinton wearing a Lightstream Pendant? or just another necklace?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Can't embed pics sorry i'm a newb.

Just wondering if any one else thinks Hilary Clinton could be wearing one of the pendants. I saw stuff on these pendants months ago and did not buy one or but into it. But when I saw this picture of her... besides Hilary looking awful, I noticed a pendant that looked very similar to the one this guy makes.

The second link is a pdf, and like I said i'm a newbie and can't create great threads. Scroll down several pages on the pdf.

What do you think?
Thanks!

Hilary pic (recent)

Pendants
edit on 18-11-2011 by SadButTrue because: added more detailed info on the pdf to find the pics of pendants.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
She's....aged.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Yeah, she sure has. It's amazing what 3 years has done to her. She has come to look like she has the weight of the world on her shoulders.

The necklace sure looks like it matches with the pictures in the guide there. I don't know if she's wearing it for those reasons but certainly a sharp eye to catch it.
edit on 18-11-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
If that's really what it is I can't say I am surprised.

With all of the revelations about how the elite typically are involved in the occult and other types of superstitions it would sort of make sense.

By the way, a pendant will not help you improve your disposition, sorry. You should search your heart and mind for the keys to do that instead of relying on materialistic superstitions.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Many villains these days are new agers. Not surprising that Hillary should be one too.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
What costeth yon magic crystals? Didn't see it on the site. Bet they ain't too cheap if she is wearing one. Tachyons you say? That sounds very exclusive!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Great eye! It looks like one of those! She certainly is looking rough these days. Doesn't she have a double?
Thanks for posting this! Flag!

The PDF is extremely interesting. Anyone on ATS ever try one of these?
edit on 18/11/11 by RainbeauBleu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Could you give us that don't know about lightstream pendants a quick summary of the theory behind them? I began reading the link, but it seems new agey.

The first slide said not to carve the stone(because god said so), but the one Clinton is wearing is obviously crafted...

So can it still "stream light?" (not even sure if that term makes sense)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
If that's what it is, I don't think it's working very well for her.

Nice looking piece of jewelry though.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I wouldn't have thought it was a Light Stream necklace. It doesn't even look like one to me. The one Hillary is wearing looks more like acrylic than stone of any description. The beads are definitely not anything genuine. Looks like bijoux and nothing more.

Poor lady. Her job really is doing a lot of damage.

new topics

top topics

join