It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial War of 1930’s linked to Adam and Eve ruling hybrids

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
What if we havent been created yet? What if our creators are time travelers? What if in a billion years those time travelers invented us and found a dead star, then went back in time to when that star was in its prime and planted us?

I enjoy reading "what ifs" they make me ask what if... They keep me awake at night.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by antinwo101
you know i have been on ats for quite awhile

Sure, sweety.

If you don't like my post, then get the hell off this page!

No, that's not how it's done and is the first slide into tyranny.

Originally posted by antinwo101if you have nothing else better to do on this lovely Thursday morning but to run words out the side of your neck then maybe you don't need to be on a website that talks about anything and everything may be possible!

One of the beautiful things about this website was that people actually did extensive research when starting threads, and gave personal comment, rather than treating it as a dumping ground for all sorts of unsubstantiated rubbish. I fear that , since ATS has been opened up to the 'facebook' crowd, standards have dropped immensely. The 'unsubstantiated' rubbish belongs in Skunk Works. I seriously despair at the lack of critical thinking.

Read the OP and tell me that it's the correct way to start a thread...heck, it may well even be a breach of the T&C.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by aorAki

post by aorAki
I fear that , since ATS has been opened up to the 'facebook' crowd, standards have dropped immensely. The 'unsubstantiated' rubbish belongs in Skunk Works. I seriously despair at the lack of critical thinking.

Agreed

edit on 17-11-2011 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Reply to post by FissionSurplus

Excellent response! Not enough people on ATS with your sentiment, unfortunately. And your right! Alot of ATSers are unwilling to think, they prefer a textbook life, so sad. As far as the OP, I do not agree, but that does not make the OP wrong. Anything regarding anything God-related is and will remain a mystery, until the time is right, which apparently is not now. Oh well.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Thank you for posting this
It's something I never thought of before and I think its interesting. Exactly what this site is all about for me, personally
I also find much amusement how people take their ats membership just a little too seriously. Apparently some people think there aren't enough mods and that the mods we have are too busy to read their complaints, so they decided the best course of action was to pretend like they are mods and as if their opinion as to what should and should not be on this site and what forum it should be in actually means something. So rather than an actual contribution to a discussion, we have a bunch of wannabe ats cops clogging up the thread. We have people who can't wrap their head around Adam and Eve clicking on thread titles that would reveal a little bit of a clue to even a child as to the content of the thread which is about Adam and Eve, because they have to be an internet forum hero and save the day by investigating further even though they already know its not something they believe in, not something they are interested in, not something they should be sticking their nose into. Yes you are right, people have waaay too much time on their hands. I barely have time to go through the threads that interest me, like this one. I can't even imagine having so much time that, after going through all the threads I AM interested in, sitting around and clicking on threads I KNOW won't resonate with me just so I can bicker and pick at people that are different than me... This leads one to believe that, not only do they have too much time on their hands, but they really must hate their lives if they feel the need to take it out on someone who has done nothing more than offer to share something they found to be interesting. Wow, I wonder how they treat people who really do something to irritate them... Just be glad your not married to some of these abusive people. I kinda feel sorry for their kids, though, if they have any. *says a silent prayer for the safety of those forced to be in an environment with such individuals*

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Gah.

I rest my case.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join