It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial War of 1930’s linked to Adam and Eve ruling hybrids

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Were “Adam” and “Eve” the genetic ruling hybrids that were formed following an Extraterrestrial War against humans? Were Adam and Eve bred as the first elites to rule over humanity? Did Adam and Eve as alien operatives, embark humanity toward courses of on-going mis-direction from our true origins? Were Adam and Eve the beginnings of a New World Order which embarked us, as Earthbound humans, on a course of oppression against each other through human rights abuses, and wars in general which has been historically executed in the name of a “Go[d“ -- that really happens to be the pseudonym for their Manipulative Extraterrestrial breeders?

As Earthbound Humans, what if our origins, are in fact, from a different universe altogether, in which human life is abundant and ubiquitous, so that this universe which we call “our own” has actually been simulated by Manipulative Extraterrestrials to mimic our own universe? This would be the equivalent of taking a gold fish from a natural lake with many other varieties of gold fish, and placing that goldfish in a fish bowl. Indeed, Dr. John Lash,in methistory.org,links our solar system and universe to be sophisticated Anunnaki holographic simulations.

Before the invaders, human beings apparently had no need for speech, and had great mental powers to communicate the animals. Humanity therefore apparently existed as telepaths, and the animals respected humanity as the custodians of Mother Earth. Humanity, in turn, respected the animals, in a broader context of mutual respect and with a recognition of each other’s spiritual interconnectedness to one another, and with Mother Earth. The Manipulative Extraterrestrial invaders presented themselves to humans as “Gods”, and that they would impart onto them “great gifts” on the condition that humans would worship them as Gods and “Creators”. They then proceeded to “lie” to humans not familiar to the lower dimensional ways of the Manipulative Extraterrestrial invaders.

link
edit on 17-11-2011 by antinwo101 because: forgot the linl..oops

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Do you believe what you posted?
edit on 17-11-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
The story of Adam and Eve is symbolic. It's an allegory, and so is the vast majority of the bible. This thread is really outrageous.
edit on 17-11-2011 by Sheffield because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I read the entire article - and I must say that there are so many names quoted in this article, who are known frauds and loons.

This is a wild leap.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

its not that i believe it, its that it may be possible! just because you don't believe in something doesn't mean it doesn't exist! just what if?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by antinwo101

its not that i believe it, its that it may be possible! just because you don't believe in something doesn't mean it doesn't exist! just what if?

The reason I wrote what I did is....when you start a new thread you are supposed to write something along with your introductory quoted material. You just did a copy and paste off a website. Some of us are psychic...but, to expect all of us to read your mind, is just silly.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by antinwo101

Yeah technically "anything is possible" that doesn't mean you clog the site with junk that is not even in the realm of current reality.

Not only that, your source is speculation. What ifs.... Where is the scientific basis or proof behind it?

African Zulu Elder Credo Mutwa... c'mon.

From your source:

The conclusion is that Adam and Eve were real, possibly Lunatics, and were created by the genetic manipulation of cross-breeding Homo erectus with extraterrestrials from the planet, Nibiru. As such, they began a dynasty (i.e. The Adam's Family) of beings who sought to rule over enslaved human populations.

This story stinks, don't you think?

edit on 11/17/2011 by mudbeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
you know i have been on ats for quite awhile and some of you never seem to amaze me on just how bored, lonely and rude humans can be! I read something i thought was interesting and thought i might share it on ats! if you think my post is so ridiculous and unbelievable then why must you even waste your precious time on leaving a comment if ur so offended on the rubbish YOU think im posting! maybe some of you have forgotten or never learned exactly what this site was made for! If you don't like my post, then get the hell off this page! if you have nothing else better to do on this lovely Thursday morning but to run words out the side of your neck then maybe you don't need to be on a website that talks about anything and everything may be possible!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mudbeed

I have to aree with you here. I am not a religious man either so the theory of "Adam and Eve" is already making it hard for me to wrap my brain around.

The second thing that ETs used them to control humankind is kind of funny because it advanced ETs wanted to control us they would do it by force (I would assume). Considering that would take waaat less work then munipulating genomes of themselves and a primitive race, like we would have been at that time.

Just doens't seem likely at all. Sorry to be a ball buster but I am not buying into it.

-SAP-

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
There's science fiction, and then there is fantasy.

This is more like fantasy, IMO.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SloAnPainful

im not askin or telling anyone to buy into anything! just thought it was interesting! why some users on ats take posts so personal makes me laugh, it shows exactly just how bored or lonely their lives are! I dont get offended by negative replies i welcome them, thats what this website is about, but when they act like and take it sooooo personal, makes me pitty the poor souls that obviously have zero lives!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

im not askin or telling anyone to buy into anything! just thought it was interesting! why some users on ats take posts so personal makes me laugh, it shows exactly just how bored or lonely their lives are! I dont get offended by negative replies i welcome them, thats what this website is about, but when they act like and take it sooooo personal, makes me pitty the poor souls that obviously have zero lives!

Lol let me get this right here? You say my life is boring and lonely yet you bring up a topic such as this? I wasn't trying to offened or upset anyone. I was just dropping my two cents is all. Be aware ATS is about giving opinions as well, but I'll degress because this wont get you or I anywhere and bickering over the internet is like beating your head against a wall, all it does it hurt your brain and gets you no where.

-SAP-
edit on 17-11-2011 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

I have a great life...thank you. But, when you start a new thread, there are ATS guidelines that make it easier for members to decide whether to take interest in a particular thread. It's also common courtesy to provide your view on what you have brought to the table,for others to see. A straight copy and paste is rude...but that's just my own humble opinion.
edit on 17-11-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

I concur my friend! im laughing aloud as we speak....its just amusing how people take the internet so personal! it truly is a playground for cyber bullies!

link   
I'm sorry but this is just laughably fantastical. Its excellent fiction though.

link   

So what? We can sit around all day dreaming up equally ridiculous "what if" scenarios.

Ran out of real topics to discuss?

Alternatively, what if your aunt had bollocks? Then she'd be your uncle

edit on 17-11-2011 by GringoViejo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
alright im stopping here! do i believe this post no, do i find it interesting and amusing? yes! hence why i shared it!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by antinwo101

I know what you mean, antinwo. Overall this site is most interesting, but sometimes posters get rather anal-retentive and snippy about certain threads. I don't understand it, personally.

Yes there are certain standards on this site, but I welcome reading all ideas. If I disagree, or if the post is poorly written, I don't bother to post something nasty, I'll just jump off to some other thread. There is no reason to get nasty, folks. If a thread fails to meet your "high standards", don't shoot the messenger!

The "what if" threads seem to get slammed the most, as if the readers become enraged if they have to use their imagination. This will scare off a lot of people who want to share something but decide against it because of the mean, pointless replies.

Lighten up, folks. This isn't a college course where papers are graded according to how well the paper conforms to the ideal, it's a forum for sharing ideas not found in the mainstream.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

alright im stopping here! do i believe this post no, do i find it interesting and amusing? yes! hence why i shared it!

Well, we wouldn't have known seeings you didn't take the time to include your opinion, or take on the material you posted.

And there's nothing wrong with writing an OP that has no evidence, ridiculous subject matter, baseless speculation. Its called Skunk Works. I know those descriptions sound negative, but that's not my problem.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Here is the video associated with the link you provided , its well worth a watch just for the comedy value .

As for the story itself
, nice piece of creative writing with no base in reality .

The conclusion is that Adam and Eve were real, possibly Lunatics, and were created by the genetic manipulation of cross-breeding Homo erectus with extraterrestrials from the planet, Nibiru. As such, they began a dynasty (i.e. The Adam's Family) of beings who sought to rule over enslaved human populations.
www.agoracosmopolitan.com...

Skunk works here we come

edit on 17-11-2011 by gortex because: Edit to add

top topics

<<   2 >>

join