It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Pastor's Wife Dies in Labor, Support Pours in.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Story Here

This couple happen to be friends of mine. Amazing people however not free of tragedy unfortunatly. It is heartwarming however to see the outpouring of support coming in. However I ask for those of you who are belivers to keep this man and his two sons in prayer through this difficult time. Thank you
edit on 11/17/2011 by JROCK2527 because: spelling/grammar

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Im sorry man - my condolences.

I will keep you guys in my prayers.

Is there anything you guys need?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

How in the world in this time an age a women die in labor? this is very distressing to me, was she at high risk or it was a medical malpractice.

Sorry for the lost.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Tj and his sons need lots of prayer. They are the reason for the post I am just a friend who wanted to reach out and apeal to more people that will pray. thank you for your concern.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
[color=mediumorchid]Oh my...

My heart goes out to the family :/

“I told my 5-year-old that Gracin is a gift from Mommy and we both need to take care of him,” Anglin said. Source: Wife Dies in Labor, Pastor Gets Support from Across U.S. | NBC San Diego

[color=mediumorchid]This statement, totally jerked a tear. I just cannot imagine...
edit on 17-11-2011 by daryllyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

neither from what I've gatherd it was just kind of a freaky thing that happend.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   

'This day and age' has made birth even more dangerous. People are more likely to be unhealthy, have bad posture and be overweight.

The tendency for birth to be conducted on a bed with mums laying down down does not help either.

To assume that malpractice of birth attendants is a sad reflection of the ridiculous attitude to birth in western society.

Not all mums and babies will survive, no matter what our society is like.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Home videos of her trying to induce birth by walking up and down stairs? Not good.

Was this a home birth?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JROCK2527

I am very saddened by this, is not common in this days to hear about this type of deaths happening, is not easy to cope with lost specially during the holidays, you are a good friend and thanks for letting us know about your friend lost.
I sure many of us here will keep you and your friend family in our minds.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by antar

I did the same thing with both my babies, I walked up and down stairs as recommended by my doctor because both my pregnancies were late.

I never jumped up and down, but I had friends that have done that also.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Threegirls

Most of the time when a patient with no known medical problems die in a hospital surrounded by qualified medical staff is call malpractice unless something else is prove to the contrary.

Plain and simple.
edit on 17-11-2011 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Cant fathom what might have caused this unless she had an underlying condition. Such a shame.
Btw there nothing wrong with huffing it up and down stairs, hills or otherwise to induce a full term labor so long as you feel up to it.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Threegirls

'This day and age' has made birth even more dangerous. People are more likely to be unhealthy, have bad posture and be overweight.

The tendency for birth to be conducted on a bed with mums laying down down does not help either.

To assume that malpractice of birth attendants is a sad reflection of the ridiculous attitude to birth in western society.

Not all mums and babies will survive, no matter what our society is like.

Agreed. A million things can and do go wrong.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Cant fathom what might have caused this unless she had an underlying condition.

Not necessarily. Perfectly healthy women die in labor all the time, and there's no way to predict it. Blood pressure spikes are common, so are aneurysms and blood loss.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Almost always its from "bleeding out".. If it occures and there is major internal bleedibg there iis nothing that can be done. The emphasis becomes to save the child.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

The problem is that you have better chances in a hospital than at home in case of a crisis, I am sure that the reasons for the unfortunately premature death will come to light.

Still no matter what it will be a sad issue to deal with.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
A special thanks to all of you who took time to say a prayer and comment. Tj and his sons will greatly appreciate it. As far as the cause I am still not sure of the exact cause of death I havnt really takin the time to ask as the family has been busy with arrangements and such. I will post when I find out more. As for the condition of her health as far as I always knew she was a healthy person no medical conditions. Thank you agian for your prayers.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Odd... According to all of the Pastors that I've ever heard before, they say that bad things like this are the result of 'god' punishing people for their 'sins'.

Isnt that what Pastors believe?? Just curious.
edit on 18-11-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
some pastors not all believe that way

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Malpractice claims for wrongful death are not uncommon. Manslaughter prosecutions for standard-of-care deviations are extremely unique — but not unheard of. The burden of proof lies to the victim to prove that the doctor has deviated from the medical standards. The so-called "deviation" which caused injury is the basis for malpractice. It is also debatable in this case if the doctor should also be expose criminal penalties. For more information about how to know if you can sue or not you should check out this article from Mr. Haskell a famous lawyer in Spokane WA who has won many many million dollar cases. Medical Mistakes -- A Primer on the Basics of Medical Malpractice

I'm sure most of us has a big misconception that medical malpractice is easy to prove when something goes wrong. The problem is that most issues like infections and other known risks are not considered malpractice most of the time. If we are a victim of this kind of situation, it is always better to ask for legal advices.

edit on 7-12-2011 by Camille23 because: (no reason given)

edit on 7-12-2011 by Camille23 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join