It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Demon Minion Couldn't Harm Target Thanks To His Empty Stomache? Aside From Blamelessness?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
A former Brazilian witch doctor recounts the pivotal experience that changed the course of her life, in which she sent a demon minion to harm a pastor, but the entity could not harm him because he was blameless and also because he had an " empty stomache"?

This is an excerpt of part of the conversation she had with a demon minion that was sent to harm the pastor.

Note: Uh-Ohs, I just noticed I got the story mixed up. She did send a death curse on the Bishop but it didn't work because he didn't have fault on him for what he was being accused for. The Second guy, the pastor in the church, she couldn't harm through the demons because he did nothing wrong, but it looks like it could have been possible if that stomache had not been empty.

www.uckg.co.nz...

Still not quite understanding what was happening, she says that there were many evil spirits inside the Church, but they weren’t intrepid, giving orders or screaming. She observed that many of them were bound and on their knees, obeying what Pastor Israel commanded.

She noticed one of the head demons flying over the altar around the pastor. She, in her simplicity, began talking to that demon and asked,
“Why don’t you kick him in the mouth for saying these things and getting me tremendously upset.”
He replied: “I can’t.”
“Why?” she wondered.
“He has an empty stomach. He hasn’t eaten or drank anything,” said the demon.
“Even I can knock him down with a simple punch,” she said.
“I can’t touch him because he’s done no wrong. But I know everything he likes and I’m going to put it just outside the church door,” replied the demon, surrounding the pastor in great anger.

edit on 15-11-2011 by Pocky because: Revised: I think it couldn't make his stomache hurl and had nothing to do with intestinal junk.

edit on 15-11-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-11-2011 by Pocky because: clarifying the story- Two different men are targeted.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
A former Brazilian witch doctor recounts the pivotal experience that changed the course of her life, in which she sent a demon minion to harm Bishop Edir Macedo, but the entity could not harm him because he was blameless and also because he had an " empty stomache"?

This makes me think of, also, how a lot of medications cause fecal buildup thus making the body ripe for demons to harm? - I'm just speculating. But it seems beneficial for demon attacks to have dirty intestines.

This is an excerpt of part of the conversation she had with a demon minion that was sent to harm the pastor.

www.uckg.co.nz...

Still not quite understanding what was happening, she says that there were many evil spirits inside the Church, but they weren’t intrepid, giving orders or screaming. She observed that many of them were bound and on their knees, obeying what Pastor Israel commanded.

She noticed one of the head demons flying over the altar around the pastor. She, in her simplicity, began talking to that demon and asked,
“Why don’t you kick him in the mouth for saying these things and getting me tremendously upset.”
He replied: “I can’t.”
“Why?” she wondered.
“He has an empty stomach. He hasn’t eaten or drank anything,” said the demon.
“Even I can knock him down with a simple punch,” she said.
“I can’t touch him because he’s done no wrong. But I know everything he likes and I’m going to put it just outside the church door,” replied the demon, surrounding the pastor in great anger.

Lolwut? So belief in Christ played no part in this just the guy didn't have to take a dump?
This story makes about as much sense as an elephant driving a car.

Just because you fast doesn't mean your bowels aren't "dirty", most people are carrying around fecal matter tucked away in corners of their bowels for years and years and do not even know it.'

This story smells like bullsh*t.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Right?! And unfortunately, that is all I have to say.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I edited my OP. One of the first things I thought about was something I had read in one of Dion Fortune's books back in the day about entities being able to manifest being linked with having fecal build up and or plasma.

I do think that being blameless would be the number one reason the entity couldn't hurt the pastor, but I've heard of people who are not living in sin, who are still susceptible to attacks and it made me wonder how could it be.

edit on 15-11-2011 by Pocky because: revised

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
An alternative explanation is that it was all in her vivid imagination and the 'demon' couldn't do anything because it only existed in her mind.

I am not saying that's the truth, but it's a possible explanation.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Two points :

1) There is no living human who is blameless. Everyone makes mistakes, that's what life is about, learning from our mistakes. No one is perfect.

2) Maybe that's why religious figures Fast so often during their "spiritual journeys"? No food in stomach = some form of protection? Who knows? Not I.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
People who don't know real witchcraft are not aware that the real movers and shakers of the magic worlds are demon minions. I've heard from Ex-Satanist who openly admit that they use entities to go after people and to the bidding.

Anyway, I think I went off tangent by assuming it was about feces, but there does seem to be a correlation in how they can maneuver through substances.

truthbeknown2000.tripod.com...

Witchcraft: Abuse of the soul of victims to create enough "space" to hold witch spirits perceived to live from body to body. Claims, curses, part-spirits of deceased and live witches, and demons, are "sent" to other people through transfer of body fluids, saliva, tissue, feces, urine, breath, and more, in rituals involving extreme physical and sexual torture and human and animal sacrifice. Pain is used to appease deities and empower followers.

edit on 15-11-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
So Colon Blow is actually demon repellant?
Good to know.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Baaahahhahahaha!!!

Thanks for the heads up

Desperation is a cologne best used by deadmen.
edit on 15-11-2011 by xacto because: (no reason given)

top topics

join