It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul now tied for first place in Iowa! It is really happening for him!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
About one month after the Ron Paul campaign has focused in on Iowa, they have climbed to 19% in that state.
www.politico.com...

Jesse Benton, the Ron Paul campaign manager, is the same campaign manager who lead Rand Paul to a 1st place finish in Kentucky to win the election there as well. Clearly he is good at what he does.

This dramatic groundswell in support comes at the same time as two additional straw poll 1st places finishes in South Carolina and California as described in this ATS thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ron Paul's campaign has been widely expected to win Iowa by a group of experts who can see his campaign working there.

And this despite being given the cold shoulder by CBS, a corporation considered to benefit from expanding wars, who gave him 89 seconds in a debate compared with more talking time for candidates polling vastly smaller in the polls, including even Huntsman who regularly scores ZEROs in the polls.

The reasons I'm personally excited about the prospect of a Ron Paul victory include:
Ron Paul is the one and only presidential candidate who has always been against the banker bailouts.
Ron Paul is the one and only presidential candidate who does not flip flop on the issues, with a 24-year record in congress to prove it.
Ron Paul is the one and only presidential candidate who proposes opening up competition to the Federal Reserve Bank monopoly.
Ron Paul is the one and only experienced presidential candidate who has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
Ron Paul is the one and only presidential candidate to volunteer to take the national median salary of $39,000 during the recession, while the rest will take the full $400,000.
Ron Paul is the one and only presidential candidate who is an experienced war veteran.
Ron Paul is the one and only presidential candidate who proposes to withdraw from over 700 military bases overseas.
Ron Paul is the one and only presidential candidate who will pardon people who are convicted of non-violent victimless crimes.
Ron Paul is the one and only experienced presidential candidate who has never once voted for a tax increase, which is 24 years in congress in his case.
Ron Paul is the one and only presidential candidate who proposes to slash federal government spending by a total of more than 20% during his term in office, which is absolutely necessary to prevent the US from financial collapse.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Now here's a title of an article you don't here often...

Poll: Ron Paul Emerges As Frontrunner in Iowa

www.nationaljournal.com...

Notice how they drop an F-bomb there..

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
It's good to see that there are more sane people out there than I thought.

Ron Paul is the last in the line of last of politicians that actually want to improve their country instead of their golf swing and wallet.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
RP wins the Prez - there won't be no stinkin Iran war.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
I love Ron Paul's message, and have been an admirer since 2008.
However....

Much like Americans and our whole "elected representatives" scheme, I feel like Ron Paul has been duped by the system simply to make people think they have a voice out there who is fighting for the truth and for Constitutional values.

Judging from the rest of the Republican candidates, Obama will most likely retain office.

There will not be a President "Newt"
Herman Cain is there to make Obama look like a genius.
Perry's already wasted.
Romney won't get it - nobody wants a Mormon president.
Michele who?

..and Ron Paul will continue to pacify all the pissed off Constitutionalists with a false glimmer of hope here and there... you get the idea.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
i was at his '08 Revolution : right after his book (Revolution: A Manifesto) came out. i think it was July.
there were maybe 10k of us RP supporters and believers.
Griffin was there to sum up his book "...can you say the biggest scam in the history of the United States..."
Kokesh was there - he is a very dynamic individual.
There was an ex Police Officer - called the Fed owners a bunch of leeches.
Everyone booed when we walked passed the unFed building (the heart of the beast)

RP gets elected there won't be no stinkin iran war.

Turn off the boobtube.

RP deserves a shot a running the country.
Ron Paul 2012!!!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The cream is rising to the top. Wonder where all the trolls are who say that he never gets above single digits in the "scientific" polls? I think this is much bigger than even the headline itself. These polls are skewed to please the client to as much a degree as they can be. That tells me that his supports is actually much deeper than the poll suggests, to a point where they can't manipulate the small margins. If that's the case, and his support continues to grow, then they won't be able to rig the general election. They rely on us being divided as equally as possible so they can subtly tweak the margins. Here's hoping for a landslide! Ron Paul 2012!!

On a personal note, my truck has a few Ron Paul bumper stickers, and more and more the past couple weeks people want to stop me and ask where I got them, and how they can get some. Just today a nice elderly woman stopped in the parking lot, and rolled down her window to tell me what a good man Ron Paul is.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by BeyondPerception

Yup, even CBS is acknowledging it...although they could just be trying to stop the flood of emails and facebook bombing after their atrocious debate...

"New poll shows 4-way tie in Iowa as Ron Paul moves to top tier"
www.cbsnews.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

Deny ignorance. We the people can make him president. it is in the fearing that the impossible is not possible that it becomes impossible. HE WILL WIN, BECAUSE WE WILL MAKE SURE HE DOES.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by stuncrazy

CBS just refered to Ron Paul as "top tier" for the first time ever:
www.cbsnews.com...

Today was one for the recordbooks for the Paul campaign.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by stuncrazy

Deny ignorance. We the people can make him president. it is in the fearing that the impossible is not possible that it becomes impossible. HE WILL WIN, BECAUSE WE WILL MAKE SURE HE DOES.

DEFY Ignorance...

The last good President America had was JFK... and you see how far he got.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by DeReK DaRkLy

So we should all just roll over and accept that they'll kill anybody we elect who tries to make things better for the people, over the bankers? Not me, if he's elected, and if anybody harms a hair on his head I'm sure I don't just speak for myself when I say the camel's back will be broken. This isn't the 60's anymore, we know what's going on.

edit on 16-11-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
...some media ground, I like it... Don't let us down, and you will have my vote.

top topics

join