It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Goldman Sachs is Taking Over!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Goldman Sachs is worming it's way in to take over the entire global banking system!

Let's take a look at who affiliated with who:

Mario Draghi - New President of the European Central Bank as of November 1, 2011 and former Vice Chairman and Managing Director of Goldman Sachs.

Mario Monti - Italy's new Premier is also an International Advisor for Goldman Sachs.

Lucas Papademos - Former Governor of the Bank of Greece when Greece transitioned from the Drachma to the Euro. Also former Vice President of European Central Bank and former Senior Economist for the Boston Federal Reserve.

Tim Geithner - Huge supporter to Henry Paulson and former employee of Kissinger Associates.

Henry Paulson - Former CEO of Goldman Sachs.

All of the connections are too lengthy to post here, but I highly recommend individual research on these people and many more!

Regardless of what you think of the source that's linked below, you only have to do a Google search to trace all of the connections. And these are just a few. Keep looking for more to pop up!

www.prisonplanet.com...

BEWARE!

Mitt Romney - Goldman Sachs employees make up Romney's largest campaign contributors.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
They have LONG SINCE taken over:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I posted this on 7-18-2009
Read the second post in this thread. It is a comprehensive list of the revolving door nature between government and Goldman people.
edit on 14-11-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Two more steps to the New World order

Rothschild’s Puppet Lucas Papademos Named Greece’s New PM
Rothschild’s Puppet Mario Monti, Italy’s New PM
edit on 14-11-2011 by DutchBigBoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
It was one thing when I thought that they were only controlling the outcome in the U.S., but now they're going to try and worm their way into the rest of the world financial system.

No surprise that all of these people are also connected to the Trilateral Commission and/or the Council on Foreign Relations as well! All started by the U.S. no less!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I almost forgot about this guy for a moment! I bet he's really eating all of this up right now!

“What I would say to everybody is, get prepared. It’s not the time right now to, wishfully thinking the government’s going to sort things out. The governments don’t rule the world. Goldman Sachs rules the world. Goldman Sachs does not care about this rescue package, neither does the big funds.”

“In less than 12 months, my prediction is, the savings of millions of people is going to vanish. And this is just the beginning.”

Stock trader: "Europe will collapse because ‘Goldman Sachs rules the world’" (September 26, 2011)

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 14-11-2011 by Deetermined because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Here is some food for thought: Goldman is run like a legalized Mafia.. they manipulate commodities mostly, their profits though are usually masked by the massively insnae leverage they pull.

The Walton Family Trust www.joshuakennon.com... called Walton Enterprises LLC owns literally 3 times more corporate assets than Goldman Sachs. They have more cash than Buffet and Gates combined and earn almost $3billion in dividends from wally world alone.

That makes them the most powerful, influential family in the World. But you never see them in the media.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

Precisely why the Walton Family hasn't had to borrow from the Federal Reserve like Goldman Sachs has had to over the last three years!!

Looks like Goldman Sachs is angling for another payoff when Europe collapses in order to pay back the Fed after our own financial collapse?!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Once again, I'll remind everyone to be wary of MITT ROMNEY!!!

In Wikipedia, the "World Headquarters" section at the bottom says that Goldman Sach's office in Salt Lake City is their fastest growing office worldwide!!!

en.wikipedia.org...-148

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   

That would explain why Romney is being shoved down the throats of American conservatives.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
They have LONG SINCE taken over:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I posted this on 7-18-2009
Read the second post in this thread. It is a comprehensive list of the revolving door nature between government and Goldman people.

At least they ain't no commies!

We'll wait for the Tea Party to step and protest them job creators!

Ya!!!'

Freedoms!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
This is news to me. Haven't heard about this before....

"...an investment banker in New York said, “I was at my final day of interviews at JPMorgan during my senior year in college. They took students from Princeton, Yale, Harvard, U-Penn and Brigham Young University [a Mormon university in Utah]. I was like, ‘what the hell? BYU?’ Then I slowly realised how many Mormons there are on Wall Street.”

It just keeps getting better....

"Religious sociologist Rodney Stark, at Baylor University in Texas, has predicted that the LDS will in the latter half of this century become the first new world religion since Islam – just one reason that Smith, who founded the church in the 1830s, is sometimes described as the “American Mohammed”. "

and....

"In some ways, BYU (Brigham Young University) looks every inch an elite American institution. In others it is starkly different: the day I visit, the campus is at a standstill for a sermon from a church elder. I have come to meet Kim Smith and Jim Engebretsen, two former executives at Goldman Sachs and Lehman Brothers and now both professors at BYU’s Marriott School of Business. Smith says Mormons were rare on Wall Street when he first got a job in the early 1980s. But, as he puts it, “banks like nothing more than finding an undervalued stock. And Mormon graduates were just that: a stock which was cheaper to buy, and which over-performed.”"

"In the meantime, the calls are coming from headhunters. Scott Nycum, a managing director at JPMorgan, confirmed that BYU is now seen as a top source of graduate talent: “These students are bright, mature, well-educated, share our emphasis on adhering to highest standards of integrity, have impressive work ethic and are very team-oriented,” he says. “They fit extremely well with our firm’s corporate culture.”

www.ft.com...

So, are the Mormons being duped by the elite too??!! With Mitt Romney leading the way??!!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

I guess Jews weren't convenient enough? Mormons now?

Not accusing you of anything OP.

Just find it rather funny that some people can't make up their mind as to which religion is taking over the world for their own nefarious reasons.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

If you've ever had the misfortune to work for a Mormon you would know that they do give preferential treatment to Mormons, try to hire exclusively within their own "temple" and try very hard to give promotions only to other Mormons. That's been my experience in the two times I've worked for a Mormon .. Never once had an issue with anyone else.. Mormons were the only ones who ever fit their stereotype to a T. And I have no problem saying that because Romney is a Mormon that is part of the reason I wouldn't vote for him .. it's highly unlikely the Mormons won't have significant control over him.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   

We've always heard that there's going to be a one world religion to follow that one world government, but I was never sure what religion that might be. Although I used to have a notion on this one, this article might have just thrown it out the window!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I'm glad at least some of you guys realize that.

I see so much about Ron Paul and Bachmann complaining of bias.. well mostly Ron Paul.. I've yet to see someone complain on Bachmann's behalf.. except Bachmann herself.. any way.. yeah much complaining over who's being squeezed out.. no one seemed to notice who was being annointed for the win. ...

You're the first other person I've seen mention it ... I was starting to think my paranoia had run amok.

It makes sense as well. The one thing he's really been known for during this campaign is flipping stances and being incredibly average. If he's that pliable.. he's perfect.

The question I have.. not being a Republican, and not being familiar with Romney except for these debates... has he always been this way? has he always been open to changing stances in exchange for support?

salut

edit on 14-11-2011 by Resinveins because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Resinveins

Romney has always been accused of changing stances dating back to 1994 when he first ran for the U.S. Senate and lost against Ted Kennedy.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Bleh.. I guess there really are no good answers to that question.. thx for the info though

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockpuck

I've been telling people for years that Walmart does NOT pass on real cost savings to consumers, it's mostly clever marketing and at the cost of anything approaching quality. The heirs wouldn't be individually on the Forbes list if they did. Good article in some ways, though annoyingly sucky-uppy to the ideology that supports this gross disaprity all the same.

It's true that the Waltons and until recently the Koch's are never really in the media at all. We never see them mentioned much on conspiracy forums either...

Or any of the other shadowy families, often very old lineages that really pull the strings. And I'm not talking about the Rothchilds. Most of the Royal family lines in Europe are still intact, even if the various countries don't have an official King. Richard Mellon-Schaife is another one in the US who backs all kinds of think tanks supporting neo-Con ideology and has for decades and almost nobody seems to know who he is.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
The one-world religion is the Church of Money.

The other, secondary religious institutions are just training grounds - they teach their followers to bow to authority, shut up and do what they're told, without question.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join