It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miniscule Light dots in a room with TV light that form shapes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Please tell me I am not the only one who was able to see manifestations of entities in a dark room with TV light.

Here is the story...

I married a man who was a twin. His brother moved in with us. I didn't like the living situation.

I told the fraternal twin that the house was truly haunted (from previous haunting experience) and I could prove it to him. It was not questionable, I knew I could do it because every time the miniscule lights formed into a shape of an extremely large figure in the bedroom, the TV would turn off.

The brother did not believe me. I invited him to witness the manifestation. He was a tattoo artist, BTW.

That night of the invitation, he and I moved to the bedroom, closed the door, turned off all the lights, and turned on the TV ***and put it on MUTE. I told him that as soon as I see the manifestation, the TV would turn off. He kept disbelieving me.

We both stood there at opposite corners of the room waiting in silence for about 2 minutes. Finally, the twin speaks, "THIS IS STUPID!"

I said, "Just wait, it will happen, trust me."

Two more minutes go by, and NOTHING.

The twin speaks up again, "THAT'S IT, THIS IS OVER!"

I said, "Wait, it is almost here, the lights are forming," as I noticed the miniscule lights creating the beast directly in front of me. It was always from the bottom up and the thighs were HUGE!

A few seconds passed.

He says, "I am out of here!"

I say, "Here it is!" and just then the TV turned itself off ***by moving into a small circle in the middle of the screen then eventually, no TV.

That twin ran out of that room saying, "That is f-ed up," and he never came back to that house ever again. I never saw or spoke to him after that. Granted, my husband and I eventually divorced, but still!

Have you ever been able to see those lights form up into a shape? It really is truly bizarre!
edit on 13-11-2011 by ghostwithorangeeyes because: ***by moving into a small circle in the middle of the screen then eventually, no TV.

edit on 13-11-2011 by ghostwithorangeeyes because: muted TV

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
I have never seen anything like that. Thank you for sharing...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
reply to post by ghostwithorangeeyes

I am not talking about lights ON the TV, I am talking about miniscule lights in the room that form in areas of darkness. When those thighs started forming, they were not on the TV itself, they were in a different part of the room, an area that was almost totally black with darkness. I saw that manifestation probably about 3 or 4 times. It had HUGE thighs.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I don't think I ever saw what was above the thighs because I either too afraid to look, or it was too tall. One thigh was probably, I dunno, maybe 3 feet in diameter.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Do you still live in that house? This is a bizarre story. I've never heard of anything like it, but then again, I'm not all that psychic. We had some weirdness here in our house years ago when we first lived here, but nothing out of the ordinary in a while, and nothing involving lights that coalesced into a figure with huge thighs.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustSlowlyBackAway

Do you still live in that house?

No, that was sometime around 1995 on Goller Avenue in Euclid Ohio.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Any kind of backstory or history of the house you can share? It'd be easy to dismiss something like this if it happened one time, but multiple times...that's nuts. Did your husband at the time ever see it?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by fusion47

Any kind of backstory or history of the house you can share? It'd be easy to dismiss something like this if it happened one time, but multiple times...that's nuts. Did your husband at the time ever see it?

I don't have any info about the history of the house. It would be interesting to learn how old the house is. Regarding the TV, my ex and I got a new TV for the bedroom and could not figure out why it kept turning on and off by itself (mostly it turned itself off). We checked the sleep timer and everything, to make sure it wasn't that. His friend who sold it to us checked it out and could not find anything wrong with it. It became very frustrating because it happened frequently.

My ex did not see the manifestations like I did, but he just was frustrated about the TV itself. One time right before it turned off, I saw something out of the corner of my eye in a different corner of the room, but didn't know what it was and I couldn't catch it in time to see it fully. Then every time we had the TV on, I would look around the room. That is when I figured out that something forms just before the TV goes off and so I started to see if I could predict it turning off.

All in all, I probably saw the manifestation about 3-4 times, even though the TV turned on and off all the time.

new topics

top topics

join