It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mossad, CIA, MI6 set up spying centers near Iranian borders

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
As I was browsing through ATS I came across the news that a massive explosion rocked Iran today. I'm not sure if this is directly related,but after researching and finding other pertinent information, I became suspicious that it was a deliberate attack against Iranian weapons programmes by outside forces, which draws me to the conclusion I am presenting below.

On November 8th the Obama Administration was urged by American neo-conservatives, including retired U.S. Army general Jack Keane to use covert action against Iran and target members of the Quds Force, the Guard’s special foreign actions unit.

What is even more suspicious about the article below is the fact that the article is titled, "Iran’s Revolutionary Guard threatens to retaliate if US assassinates commanders. " Which makes me believe even more that what happened today in Iran was an attack.

Source / Alternative source / Profile

TEHRAN, Iran — An Iranian semi-official news agency says that a top commander in the country’s Revolutionary Guard force has threatened to kill “dozens” of American military commanders, should the U.S. kill any one of theirs.

“You also should not forget that American commanders have plenty of presence and travel in the region. If you kill any of us, we will kill dozens of you,” Gen. Amir Ali Hajizadeh, chief of the Guards’ aerospace division, was quoted by Fars agency on Tuesday as saying.

The next article I am going to show you is from the Islamic Consultive Assembly News Agency,which was posted the next day on November 9th,and the article is title : Mossad, CIA, MI6 set up spying centers near Iranian borders.

" Tehran, Nov 09 (ICANA) – A senior Iranian legislative official revealed on Wednesday that the US, Israeli and British spy agencies have set up a number of bases in the neighboring states of Iran to conduct espionage and sabotage operations against the Islamic Republic. "

Source / Alternative source

"Based on investigations, Mossad, CIA and MI6 spy agencies have set up spy bases on the borderlines of five neighboring countries (with Iran)," member of the parliament's National Security and Foreign Policy Commission Zohreh Elahian told FNA.

"The bases are tasked with directing terrorist groups and even conducting sabotage and espionage operations against the Islamic Republic and its citizens," she added.

Elahian named Iraq, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Turkmenistan and Azerbaijan as the five countries in which the US, Israeli and British spy agencies have established bases.

The recent sale or proposed sale of weapons to the UAE is also another large factor in the coming war...
Source

edit on 13-11-2011 by Daedal because: Added text

edit on 13-11-2011 by Daedal because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2011 by Daedal because: edit

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
they've had them there for quite awhile now.. along with satellite and aircraft monitoring.. standard operating procedure for them..
And your correct... No such thing as coincidence when C(aught) I(n the) A(ct) is in the neighborhood..even less when their little brother Mossad tag along..

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Its the new axis of evil: the US, UK and Israel. Scary times man.
edit on 13-11-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

You have forgotten several other local players, well most of them are now puppet governments supported by those nations like Iraq and Afghanistan but Saudi Arabia, UAE and other like Chad (that gave an helping hand in Libya)

Then you can also list the servantiles like most of Europe (probably with the exception of France that seems to have a head of its own, especially when dealing with that part of the world, and it is easy to understand why) but Australia (to some point since it now has some of the same problems of France) and Canada will continue as always to pull the UK line.

I think that the best option for Iran to avoid an escalation of conflict would be a treaty of mutual defense extended to North Korea (because China will avoid taking a major role at first) and Venezuela, Cuba and any others that are already seen as problematic states by Washington since they will be next in line anyway...

I do not like or support the Iranian government, nor the political structure of the country but it is of an extreme hypocrisy the type of policy that is been applied to Iran and if the disturbance in Syria is being fomented externally the same applies there. You have also to note that the global economy state is due principally by actions of the USA government, even the policy of sovereign debt has its origin there. Then there is the resource problem of oil and food, now what nations manage the investment funds that speculate on this products hummm ...
edit on 13-11-2011 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-11-2011 by Panic2k11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Israeli secret service the Mossad linked to Iran military blast

Israeli media report claims the Mossad was behind 'huge blast' at Bid Ganeh base that killed leading Iranian missile researcher.

Source

A series of news reports linking Israel's intelligence agency the Mossad to a blast at a military facility in Iran, in which 17 people were killed and a further 15 wounded, has gained widespread coverage in the Israeli media on Monday.

While Iranian officials insist the explosion at the Bid Ganeh base was accidental, caused by the movement of ammunition, claims from anonymous western and Israeli officials that Saturday's blast was a covert Israeli operation have gained momentum.

top topics

join