It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Live feed for Portland Occupy protests (they are due to be evicted, by police, at midnight tonight).

page: 34
<< 31  32  33   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Confrontations are heating up in Portland this afternoon with riot police back on the scene.

livestream link

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
What the hell is a zeitgeister?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Live News conference on Occupy Portland

KATU.com

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Just a question to OWS members: guys, do you feel something strange like sudden noises, pain, nausea, uncontrolled fears? frankly to say, you're very reason for gov. to use NLW's versus.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Its funny to me that these people can be arrested for exercising their constitutional rights to freedom of assembly and freedom of speech, but Dick Cheney who is a war criminal, and war profiteer who lied us into an illegal war that cost thousands of American and Iraqi lives, can walk around free. Something is very wrong.
edit on 14-11-2011 by openminded2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
reply to post by openminded2011

It's funny to me that these idiot conservatives think Soros and other rich people paid for Obama and are now paying for a protest DURING Obama's presidency. The conservatives claim it's a movement for his reelection. Sorry protests in the street doesn't help that. Especially when half the protestors are against you. It means he hasn't done his job.

Then I'm blown away even more by all the enlightened ATS-OWS haters that think this was conjured up by the West at all when the whole thing started in Malaysia. It isn't Occupy Wall Street, it is Occupy. Wall Street was just the first American protest and it kind of mislead the movement, but it's refocusing now.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
can someone please give me a real street view of the outcome on this due to that i don't want the propaganda on the news channels at all ..

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Your best bet is to scope out the live feeds from the protesters roaming the parks with webcams. There are several for each major Occupy protest and they are usually running 24/7. Just search for "Occupy[name of city] live feed" in google.

What I know is that the eviction was attempted a few days ago (this thread is a few days old, i forgot to post the date) and so many protesters gathered that the police stood down.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I was just wondering if anyone els noticed that all these sweeps of the occupy sites started when Obama is out of country just wondering if anyone els noticed

top topics

<< 31  32  33   >>

join