It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus With a Crystal Ball?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritualWarrior888
reply to post by masqua

Has anyone noticed that there are many paintings of Jesus Chris that have him holding his right hand in the same or similar pose.

Does anyone know what this mean?

Yes. That is supposed to be the posture of "bestowing a blessing".

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

might i be allowed to speculate...
the painting was likely inspired by the mystery of the Jesus 'Cup'

i would venture that Jesus practiced the magic of Scrying
he used the alabaster 'Cup' filled with a blessed water to see the future or current events from a distance

What absolute baloney!
St. Udio, dear fellow, can't you even see that you have found the real answer to the Cup---the Holy Graal--in the statement you have quoted below?

Originally posted by St Udio

Jesus' Cup And Ours
www.alfredplacechurch.org.uk/Sermons/mark57.htm
'You don't know what you are asking,' Jesus said. 'Can you drink the cup I drink or be baptized with the baptism I am baptized with?' 'We can,' they answered....

The communion cup of churches is a blasphemous ceremony surrounded by superstition and lies.
The truth of the cup is not in "drinking wine that represents his blood or actually turns into blood when you drink it" but in following in his footsteps in drinking from the Cup of Sorrows. This is the covenant and bond of those ones who are "called and chosen" from among men. They, with their King, make up the Holy Graal.

As far as any "mystery" of the crystal ball..... another meaning I perceive is that when you follow your own conscience rather than the dictates of men, your intuition becomes stronger and stronger. When that happens over a progressive period of years, then you can begin to "see" or perceive things that are not obvious to anyone else. Perhaps things that are hidden. This comes from the spiritual connection and bond because of the path you are following.

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   
Here is more info related to the hand gesture.

The Benediction Mudra.

The act of blessing or consecration is facilitated by the benediction mudra. The benediction mudra is a sign, signal and code to our Higher Self and spiritual beings that the act of blessing is about to take place and that cooperation from them is requested. Psycho-energetically, the mudra also temporarily rearranges the auric and etheric structures to act as a conduit for the flow of "gift-waves," as blessings are called in the Buddhist Vajrayana tradition.

In the Benediction or blessing mudra the first two fingers and thumb are used--these represents the etheric, air and fire elements of which the formal ritual of the baptism of "fire" is facilitated and enacted.

The object to be blessed may be a living organism, an object, or an act.

Blessings raises the frequency of the person or thing receiving the blessing, and integrates into them a divine power that lasts for some time. Being blessed by a holy, spiritual person, acting as mediator, is spiritually beneficial in that it makes the Path of Life easier for one to tread and to spiritually evolve. Both the giver and receiver of blessings are benefited in some manner that is often too subtle for detection by the insensitive, untrained mind.

In this literary work it is possible for us to offer only a simple method for blessing others. The art of glorification actually requires spiritual training and disciplines that are beyond the subject matter of this mudra-series.

To bless an object or someone, first visualize energy in the form of a ball of light hovering over your head. Reach out to it mentally and emotionally, raising thoughts and feelings as high as you spiritually can. Then let the light descend as a beam through the crown of your head and flow outwardly from you from these three points: Ajna chakra, or between the eyebrows; anahata chakra, or heart center, and your right hand which is making the sign of benediction.

The full or complete sign of benediction is executed by first placing your left hand over your heart, and with your right hand assume the Mano Pantea sign, that is, extend your thumb and first two fingers vertically while folding the ring and little finger into the palm. Then recite this invocation :

"Elohim (3x). I call upon the angelic powers of the Universe, in the name of the Most High,
in the name of my Mighty I AM Presence and Holy Christ Self, (state the name of your Holy Christ Self if known)
to establish N . . . (name of person or object) in the Power of Truth, Light, Life, and Love.
Ateh Gadol Le Olam--A.m.e.n." 3x "

Next focus upon the subject or object that you wish to bless. See light from those three points mentioned above flowing to and enfolding them. If an individual, visualize the person expressing joy, peace, and happiness, or the object aglow with divine radiance. Especially see the subject's higher chakras aglow with light.

After several minutes of this, seal the energies in the person's aura or object with the mudra by making the sign of the cross or any other symbol meaningful to you while at the same time decreeing: "May the peace and power of Heaven's blessings be upon thee."

This operation may be done from a distance with the subject visualized in one's mind's-eye.

Source

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join