It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus With a Crystal Ball?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

Good god that was funny. No really, you have a very, very twisted sense of humour that can only come from years of reading the wrong stuff . The MeroVirginian; thanks so much for that, I will never be able to see the State of Virginia the same way again.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Has anyone noticed that there are many paintings of Jesus Chris that have him holding his right hand in the same or similar pose.

Does anyone know what this mean?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Yes,

Making fun of Jesus is a worldwide occupation.

I hope He is nice to you when you meet Him.

Although I don't know why He would even bother.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Jesus With a Crystal Ball?

You've just given me the name of my new song........lol...cheers!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I was watching a documentary the other day about davincis life and art... this painting was shown on the programme and i thought the face and body shape was very feminine .... according to the programme davinci was homosexual and alot of his work had the same type of facial features which supposed to be his lover ....maybe ? maybe not?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

might i be allowed to speculate...
the painting was likely inspired by the mystery of the Jesus 'Cup'

i would venture that Jesus practiced the magic of Scrying
he used the alabaster 'Cup' filled with a blessed water to see the future or current events from a distance

Either the 'crystal ball' was a metaphor for the cup of Jesus or is an actual representation of a crystal 'Cup' and the radiant halo above the Cup---
the result is a object looking very much like a crystal globe to the uninitiated

related:

Jesus' Cup And Ours
www.alfredplacechurch.org.uk/Sermons/mark57.htm
'You don't know what you are asking,' Jesus said. 'Can you drink the cup I drink or be baptized with the baptism I am baptized with?' 'We can,' they answered....

edit on 16-11-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknowsplusone
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Yes,

Making fun of Jesus is a worldwide occupation.

I hope He is nice to you when you meet Him.

Although I don't know why He would even bother.

How come all you religious people always look down upon anyone who doesn't share your views?
Aren't you supposed to love thy neighbor and spread love?

Could it be that your so called "god" is in fact Rex Mundi...hmmm?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Taz2122

Could it be that your so called "god" is in fact Rex Mundi

Nice try but not even 'kind of'. The kind and generous Platonists were trying to describe the expression of The One that is charged with pulling down and erecting the physical dimensions which create our World. The One can not be spoken of as two and must descend in to creation, or the realm of dyadic forms, if you wish, in order for creation to 'be' at all. The Platonists described this realm as the Animus Mundi, and the mistake of characterizing the creator of this realm, Rex Mundi, as an 'evil being' is a mistake that is as perennial as the wisdom that accidentally spawned it.

You might be interested to know that the West was not alone when it came to conceiving of the creation of the World in this way. Check out the Hopi...

From good 'ol WikiPedia. If you are interested enough to read further than check out The Book of The Hopi by Frank Waters...

Most Hopi accounts of creation center around Tawa, the Sun Spirit. Tawa is the Creator, and it was he who formed the First World out of Tokpella, or Endless Space, as well as its original inhabitants.

However, other accounts have it that Tawa, or Taiowa, first created Sotuknang, whom he called his nephew. Taiowa then sent Sotuknang to create the nine universes according to his plan, and it was Sotuknang who created Spider Woman, or Spider Grandmother.

Spider Woman served as a messenger for the Creator and was an intercessorary between deity and the people. In some versions of the Hopi creation myth, it is she who creates all life under the direction of Sotuknang.

en.wikipedia.org...

So Tiowa sends out Sotuknang to create the physical dimensions of the worlds, but it does not stop there. Afterwards he issues forth two guradian Kachinas to maintain this new creation; Poganghoya is the guardian of our North Pole and his brother, Palongawhoya, is the guardian of the South pole. Then he creates Spider Woman and she creates all living things.

What I am trying to point out is that while Emanationism was developing in the west it was also developing in a desert in north America. So, no, I don't think that we are all mistakenly worshiping an evil creator god called Rex Mundi. I think the Greeks were trying to figure things out to the best of their ability and somewhere around 200 ce things got out of control and some over-excited neo-Platonist slapped a scary clown face on The Dynamis and started throwing darts at it.

I posted about this on previous pages on this thread. Check it out if you are so inclined.
edit on 16-11-2011 by Frater210 because:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua
A painting has been discovered which likely was a lost da Vinci titled Salvator Mundi.

Many know that Leonardo would often paint in such a way as to cause a stir and controversy, but Jesus holding a crystal ball, imo, takes the proverbial cake.

Crystal balls, imho, is equal to the wickedly wizardly stuff the Merovingian line liked to get into.

Better watch out, and keep one eye open...but not the one that Jesus is gonna tap an ice pick through!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by EddieBee

Lovely.

Jesus is going to ram an icepick through my eye.

Just what I'd expect to hear from a 'good' Christian.

:shk:

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by masqua

Lovely.

Jesus is going to ram an icepick through my eye.

Masqua,

I don't know how to break this to you, but, Jesus is a total icepick guy. He has, like, a full on bandellero thing with dozens of icepicks in little specially made icepick loops. It's leather, they make them in Tijuana.

Imagine how this works with his personal style, how close one would have to get to someone to make an icepick useful. You didn't think of that; did you?

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
What is one to do?

I remember an article a short while ago about Vikings being in possession of an instrument allowing navigation via a measurement of the electromagnetic radiation.

the systems of symbolism we use today with nary an acknowledgement are capable of much more than that which we use them currently.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Electromagnetic radiation: most have at least some concept of what our definition of the natural phenomena is, its visual, auditory, and so on. The possession of a device which can use this phenomenon is of vital importance once you understand it, that it can reveal to one, independent of the the space-time, a moment.

Man is foolish.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Crystal, also relates to pineal.

Genesis 32:30

And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.

Jacob's Ladder.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

That's an interesting coincidence of etymology.....

Peniel, Pineal....

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
After reading this yesterday, www.irishoriginsofcivilization.com...

I would have to say:

1. The celtic cross or symbols on the robe are connected to the orb itself, and the red hair of course.
2. The orb, circular also represents the circumpolar zone or region, which is the poles and the cosmos and the true location of the garden of eden was off planet.
The link above near the end, will show many pictures relating to this. Including these ones:

oval office

WHO's logo Circumpolar, cosmic and draco.

The celtic cross symbology and his androgenous, feminine gown, makes him the Tree which IS the Goddess, also the intermediary and is related to the other intercessor, something else coded in many pictures and icons, a certain fungi. Like here.

They're hiding true history, related to the red haired mummies, and whats behind their elite circles.

There is a lot about the tree and the goddess in the link, however even the celtics/druids must have had divisions in understanding, based on IQ Fundamentalism versus philosophical abstract thought seems to separate people. So while some may actually have worshipped trees, others would see trees as pineals, or intercessor between heaven and earth, and the cosmos as our true home, and earth the as the testing ground, to refine the silver or gold. So its far more abstract than even the article outright suggests.
edit on 24-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
The lock and the key?

dante

and here

www.thelostword.dk...

And on the upper step, God's angel - seated
upon the threshold, which appeared to me
to be of adamant - kept his feet planted.

...And from beneath that robe he drew two keys; the one
was made of gold, the other was of silver;
first with the white, then with the yellow key,
he plied the gate so as to satisfy me.

... "Whenever one of these keys fails, not turning
appropriately in the lock," he said
to us, "this gate of entry does not open.

...One is more precious, but the other needs
much art and skill before it will unlock -
that is the key that must undo the knot."

From this link again:

www.thelostword.dk...

The regal symbols are the sceptre, the orb and the crown. The symbol of the ability to anoint, are the two keys which St. Peter holds.

....The picture above tells the story of the Holy Trinity and is an illustration of the saying "As above, so below". Above, the Trinity is the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit (the word "Spirit" commonly translates the Greek New Testament word pneuma). Below, the Trinity is man, Amanita muscaria (solar hero), and Cannabis sativa (moon goddess). Aquila, sometimes called Sophia, is the bird in the bottom right corner that brings the young cupbearer to Zeus. Phoenix is the bird in the other corner. These are the two birds (Khyung and Khading) who became the bird Garouda in the myths of the Himalayas and are identified with the Aryan Soma. (Shamanism and Tantra in the Himalayas by Surendra Bahadur Shahi, Christian Ratsch and Claudia Muller-Ebeling).....

There are a lot of mysteries that the Druids knew, that the controllers and patriarchs snuffed out, when they snuffed out the Feminine, the Tree of Life, and kept it for themselves basically, the knowledge of kings.

It doesnt change my faith in Christ or Goodness, just makes me think how complicated they have made it.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
The whole thing makes me quite upset. First of all, this is something shamanistic/druid/natural. As was the Tree Of Life, the Goddess, Cooperation and Unity, the way back home in the school, the Womb. Symbolized by the tree, the Elm Tree/Olive Tree/Fig Tree, and the Burning Bush. The Patriarch group, suppressed the entire way home itself, twisted the very concept of two opposites uniting, male and female, which to them was one Androgenous form, their depictions of Christ, and the Priests and Pope, thus doing away with the whole need for women, erecting oblesisks everywhere, to proclaim their victory of suppression of God/Goodness/the Womb/Family above/Unity/Cooperation, and declare they are the life giver, not the womb, but the phallic symbol, and stamp out Love and bring on the Wars and Inequality and Social Darwinism.

What I meant above when I said its symbolic, abstract, and philosophical, is that at the very heart of their religious codes, and fairy tales, and in all their symbology, it goes back to the natural people, the advanced learned of the past, those who lived with Peace and Love, and Cooperation, that naturally any society that did this, combined the Two Into One, the male and female energies, and their matriarchal Goddess Tree of Life was actually equality in practice, showing advanced wisdom of the Womb of the Universe, our being birthed and Becoming and the amount of Love it takes to go home.

Their twist on this was all due to their dominating greed based frequency that wanted slaves and could only have war and inequality if they twisted what Two Into One Truly meant. Not in one body, and dump the female. For they only took the outer symbolism, not balancing the creativity and freedom with the unity and cooperation, which is all it symbolically and metaphorically meant, as the way back Home.

So they've done what Christ said:

Matthew 23:13

"Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You shut the kingdom of heaven in men's faces. You yourselves do not enter, nor will you let those enter who are trying to.

Unlike most of the researchers revealing the truth on their fairy tales, I believe in the As Above So Below, when the stage is set Goodness sends for the embodient of Peace and Love, a Teacher. So that they watched the stars and astrology that was known throughout the world by the elite circles and then plotted to appropriate His message and twist as much as they could. Either way, as Senneca wrote in his letter to his friend regarding the death of a freind (paraphrased) it matters not if a stream is ended but matters only if the Source is harmed. Basically the Source of the Light is the Parent to all the rays, and as long as the Source exists unharmed, the Light still shines.

So I do not allow them to take Christ from me, for in the very least the pineal is the intercessor and the tree of life, with its roots going into the ground and its branches reaching to heaven.

But we don't need substances! Sungazing, meditation. From what I can gather those "kings" who think they're "shepherds" or basically slave masters, have been quite corrupted by their meetings with the false light and have been buying into pyramids and one sided systems for a long long time.

That is the other sign of the duality. The pyramid is the phallic, and the inverted pyramid is the challice, the Holy Grail, the Feminine, the Womb and the Tree of Life.

Basically, the upside pyramid is equality, cooperation and unity, and infinite progressed family.

So I see darkness trying to overcome the light, and all the religious leaders as complicit in a very elitist plan.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

There is certainly a lot of symbolism in religous art.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Basically all the religions are war machines, elitist, slavery, patriarchal dominating ponzi schemes and shams. Though I am a mystical Christian, for his message is still LOVE and PEACE.

And the rest of the bible is war and smiting and not into it.

But its all metaphorical, its the most basic abstract going. The Holographic Universe School/Dream is a Womb, so God is Mom to me. But we have both Mother and Father Equally, for Mother/Matriarchal symbolizes Love/Unity/Peace/Equality and therefore is the true equality of blending the two energies.

And the heart of what it takes to go back home is to live the highest vibrational frequency, in our actions, and words, of Peace and Love, and that is what we keep attempting to progress in, being Advanced, And Good.

So its like that peace song:

The true secret to life on earth and all religions, doing away with the need to attend any church or temple, to suppress any other people for your God, or suppress your women and children to erect your obelisks, is found in One Tin Soldier:

Near the end of this song we find the secret to life:

So the people of the valley sent a message up the hill.
Asking for the buried treasure, tons of gold for which they'd kill.
Came an answer from the kingdom, "With our brothers we will share,
All the treasures of our mountain, all the riches buried there."

Now the valley cried with anger, mount your horses draw your swords,
And they killed the mountain people, so they won their just reward,
Now they stood beside their treasure, on the mountain dark and dread,
Turned the stone and looked beneath it.
"Peace On Earth" was all it said.

Now Rome likes your money and patrionage as do the Bankers and Rothchilds, I truly think we should find other free ways to instruct our children in Love and Peace, and private ways to show Gratitude and Faith to Goodness above, and use those tithings to feed the poor and equalize the world.

I'd really like to thank Leonardo, for this one beautiful mystery painting just changed my life forever, and my understandings.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Again concering the keyhole on the garment:

www.earlychristianwritings.com...

39) Jesus said: The Pharisees and the scribes have taken the keys of knowledge (and) have hidden them. They did not go in, and those who wished to go in they did not allow. But you, be wise as serpents and innocent as doves.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join