It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

They Have The Sky Full Of Spray Today In Nevada.!! How about where you live ?? Pics to prove it

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

....and thinking that people don't know that there must be something in all this .

The only "something" that is "in all this" are the con artists and hucksters who perpetuate the ignorance, on purpose, because they know a certain percentage of the population will swallow this drivel hook, line and sinker.

Then, those gullible few carry the water for the con artists and hucksters, and continue to pollute the minds of new adherents, who haven't the will or desire to actually get educated properly on the subject.

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

They must have got me in my sleep then because I became aware of this way way way before I ever heard of anyone mentioning chem or contrails. I never visited a conspiracey website till I joined this one. Check my date of membership and I was aware of chem contrails in the early 2000's

posted on Dec, 21 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Whenever SurrealisticPillow answers my very direct and salient questions, I will return...I doubt he will...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   
There seems to be an awful big focus "above" the strip today. Can't help but wonder if there is a correlation between this year being one of the biggest years in Nevada history for folks coming to celebrate New Year's Eve in Vegas. It's almost like it is being perfectly placed right above it in "X's" right now. Haven't seen a focus like this on a specific section of the sky here like above the strip that is happening right at the moment since I have been paying attention.

I am sure if it is just a coincidence, but just stating it for the record for later retrieval if needed.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Awoken4Ever

Yeah, except that's just normal holiday air traffic, not chemtrails.

Please don't send me another nasty PM. Just giving my opinion!

edit on 30-12-2011 by ColAngus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   

There seems to be an awful big focus "above" the strip today..

Do you refer to the:Las Vegas"Strip" there??

If so....be aware! I actually resided there. In the 1970s. Just thought you should know that detail.
edit on Fri 30 December 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ColAngus

Just so we are clear for the record, I didn't send you a nasty PM, you contacted me first. Hate to see anyone mislead others as what the intentions would be behind that.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

You don't live here now, so you really have nothing to add.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Awoken4Ever

You don't live here now, so you really have nothing to add.

Sorry but...I actually KNOW a lot, and therefore, have a LOT to add...

Thank you very much!!!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

I know "a lot" also. Like for instance, how your account is on ALL THE TIME, ready to respond to these posts in a heartbeat, not only based off of replied to posts, but any posts that get put up regarding this situation.[

Oh dear, oh dear!!

Paranoid much???

Let's bring the focus back on the topic, shall we??

The thread *title* is "They Have The Sky Full Of Spray Today In Nevada.!! How about where you live ?? Pics to prove it"

SO FAR.....the "spray" (as described) is nothing BUT normal contrails.

SO...."discuss".......

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Do you really think this??

Kind of amazing for someone that is off flying around in the skies as much as you, has so much time on their hands to post to this topic round the clock, 7 days a week huh??

If so well.....I can only say, "Back at you" since, well...this is rather obvious, must I say it??

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Ever contemplate the term :retirement"??? Just asking.....

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
What do the skies look like over your head this mornning. regardless of where you live.?

Suprisingly here in Adelaide the past week, we have had nothing but clear blue skies!

I can't remember the last time we had an entire week like this, and it's beautiful.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

It's been the same here all week in Vegas. Absolutely awesome blue skys for the most part, not a trail around until today. That's why I put my post up. Found it odd how it was so beautiful until everyone was coming into town. It could be a total coincidence I am sure. Not closed down to that idea that it is not just that. Just couldn't help but notice the specific location of all the trails is all. Just wanted to put it out there for later retrieval if needed.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
LOL good times

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   

Off topic, but I really hate that bed bug/flea thing you have in your signature

Makes me itchy every time i see it.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

reply to post by ColAngus

Just so we are clear for the record, I didn't send you a nasty PM, you contacted me first. Hate to see anyone mislead others as what the intentions would be behind that.

If you're referring to my replying to you in the illuminati.org thread, then yes I contacted you first.

If you're referring to me PM'ing you EVER? That's not true at all. I've PM'd 2 folks on this board ever, and you were not one of them. I actually had your nasty PM as my signature for awhile. Saved it as a badge of honor. Now please, watch your manners.

As for the topic...Nope. Simple contrails. Lot of tourists this week.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

LOL good times

Good times indeed my friend

\
They're currently spraying right now but it's dark. Maybe proudbird will load up his software and tell me what planes they are

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

C.E.: I hate that flea/bedbug thing too. So annoying and somehow creepy yet juvenile.

On topic: today in Las Vegas, the sun set by 4:30pm which is earlier than it set on the solstice (longest day of the year.) The spray was so thick in that direction that it looked like soup and the soup had spilled out into the north. Last night was a major boat moon (the ongoing upside down event) and tonight is heading for the same. The sun even behind the soup was an absolute monster. And that's a wrap from my front porch.

new topics

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29 >>

join