It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was The Explosion Of Irans Ammo Store Outside Tehran A Terrorist Attack By The USA?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
I cannot see that this can be anything else other than a pre-emptive terrorist attack probably backed by the USA and Isreal. I can also not see how the USA can possibly justify calling Iran a terrorist backing state when we know, with 100% proof, that the USA has been directly involved in such terrorist attrocities. The hypocracy is mind boggling, I personally couldnt be involved in such hypocracy, I would be so damn ashamed. This shows the mentality of the people orchestrating this disgusting agenda, they have no shame or empathy at all, it also proves that the way we and the elite see the world is completely diffrent.

Decent people as individuals need to understand that they have the god given galactic right to do anything that TPTB does. If there is proof that TPTB are attacking us then we have the god given right to attack them back. IMHO the boxer in the ring who does nothing is not going to last very long. Maybe one or two rounds, if he doesnt defend himself at all then he wont last the first round.

So do you think the attack on Iran was a terrorist attack or an accident?

edit on 12-11-2011 by TheMindWar because: Typo

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Do you have a link of the explosion...have not heard this news as of yet...

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by chrismarco

linkies
always glad to help ;3

edit: haven't rad the thread in a couple of hours, don't know if they've specifically gotten around to
terrorist plots yet
but this is where the explosion news is going i thnk
edit on 12-11-2011 by decepticonLaura because: coalesce - OX

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Well, it could have been us. But it's not inconceivable that it was just an accident. It very well could have been just an accident. Do not be so quick to see a conspiracy. Ether way we'll never know the truth, governments lie so much.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:14 AM
link   

An Explosion in the middle of a military base while they admit they were moving munitions. Hmmmm how did you conclude this was terrorism? Id say lets go with the obvious it was an accident.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Yeah every military accident in the world involves the US where we can sneak into any country at will and create havoc then leave like a ghost in the night. right.

snippet from news source:

Officials said it was an accident which happened as troops were moving munitions at a base in Bidganeh, near the town of Shahriar, some 45 km (28 miles) west of Tehran.

There were no reports linking the blast to any air strike or other attack. Tension has risen in recent weeks between Iran and its enemies Israel and the United States, which have not ruled out striking facilities they believe are working toward making nuclear weapons.

"Today at 13:30, (0900 GMT), an explosion happened in one of the Revolutionary Guards' bases while a consignment of explosive devices was being moved out from the arsenal, besides that some munitions in the arsenal exploded which created a terrifying sound," Sharif said.

source: news.yahoo.com...
edit on 12-11-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by dragonridr

All this talk of war with Iran and suddenly an explosion in a large ammo store for the elite guards. Sorry but I dont buy it was an accident. I dont believe in coincidence, especially of this calibre.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by dcmb1409

If this was a covert attack by the US, which I believe it was, do you honestly believe that Iran would tell anyone and highten the threat of war?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Even when the Iranian press claims it was an accident?

With Iran becoming proficient in nuclear science and ballistic missile technologies it would stand to reason that their radars and military security measures are modern and can track any air threat or be aware of any ground threat especially around their bases.

Look at a map of where this town that had the accident is located and its not a piece of cake to waltz in there sight unseen and escape. When I was in service we did not have invisibility cloaks and camouflage did not make you totally invisible it just helped in most cases to blend in.

If we did sneak in there and do this then that unit needs to go to Pakistan and work their magic.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

The US has no strategic interest in Iran's conventional munitions. Their nuclear program? Yes. If a nuclear site had blown up, we might have been responsible. Their air defense systems? Maybe. If a bunch of ADA sites had blown up all at once, that might have been us. But an ammo dump? Seems unlikely.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I'm not sure if this was a strike or an accident. Here is a picture of said blast.Certainly a very large explosion

Fifteen people were killed today and at least 12 injured in a massive explosion at an Iranian military base.

The deadly blast happened at the Revolutionary Guard ammunition depot in Bid Ganeh, 12 miles west of the capital Tehran.

Troops were moving weapons when the explosion happened, an official told state TV.

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

edit on 12-11-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-11-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
What blew up was an ammo dump. Ammo depots and dumps are volatile places. Sometimes a bullet shell gets crushed setting off the primer and firing the bullet and then you have a big boom. Sometimes sensitive bombs are dropped by personnel handling the ordnance and boom. Sometimes old explosive material degrades and become more and more unstable over time and a simple little shake makes it go BOOM.

maic.jmu.edu...

Sometimes, these things just happen.

If you're going to accuse the US of having something to do with this, I would suggest you eliminate the other possibilities. If the US HAD done this they(Iran) would have said something. Hell they were quick to blame the US for the protests after Ahmedinejad stole the election.
edit on 12-11-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheMindWar
reply to post by dragonridr

All this talk of war with Iran and suddenly an explosion in a large ammo store for the elite guards. Sorry but I dont buy it was an accident. I dont believe in coincidence, especially of this calibre.

Some people want to find a conspiracy so badly they will just make them up. And as far as calibre, while regrettable this was not a overly large event. Heck, when the Russian's lost one of their amo dumps missle parts were found 40 miles away. This wasn't nearly as large as what happened over the summer in Cyprus. Are you claiming that was the US as well? en.wikipedia.org... This was an accident. If the US was going to attack a site it would be related to their nuclear development program.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Yeah Boooooooooooooooooooooooom they can't even store explosives and they want a nuke!

Imagine if one of those goes off "mysteriously".

No typical blame the West instead of their own incompetence.

top topics

join