It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I joined just to share this news: My BIG introduction with the MOTHER of all Conspiracy Theories!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+88 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   
Greece, the epicenter of the modern sovereign debt crisis, which is threatening to collapse the entire financial system of the world may also be the epicenter of the future religious crises to come.

www.businessinsider.com...

Yesterday, it was announced that the Ark of the Covenant had been found in Alexander the Great's tomb on an island named Thasos:

www.focus-fen.net...

It is believed that the tomb of Alexander the Great and the Ark of the Covenant have been found on the Greek Island of Thasos, announced Russian Grekomania.ru, which is information partner of the Greek Minister of Culture and Tourism.

Head of the research group Pitia Nikolaos Kumardzis announced that the findings emerged during amateur excavations. According to him, some unexpected results were reported during the excavations on Thasos Island.

Greek researchers are convinced that the findings really are the tomb of Alexander the Great and the Ark of the Covenant.

The history of this discovery is traced back to research done by Nikolaos Koumartzis: www.metafysiko.org...

Today, a 5.2 earthquake hit Greece near the site: earthquake.usgs.gov...

Does this mean someone opened the Ark today?

Don't know, but there have been a string of earthquakes occurring at another very ancient site in Van, Turkey this week:
earthquake.usgs.gov...

Van just happens to be where the Behistun Inscription (522 BC) is written, but what does it say? I don't know! Is it important? What does this Inscription say?
en.wikipedia.org...

Van is also where the Inscription of Xerxes the Great on the walls of the Van Citadel is written, but it doesn't seem very significant. Is it?
en.wikipedia.org...

Xerxes the Great WAS significant though. He may have even been great for other reasons.

After you read the rest of this article, remember to come back to the following two links, which ties Xerxes, the anti-Christ (sounds like Obama), and the Ark together:

members.beforeitsnews.com...:_And_Now_the_Rest_of_the_Chickens_Are_Coming_Home_to_Roost.html

members.beforeitsnews.com...

Anyway, what are the religious implications of this discovery? To some, it means that a temple will be built to house it, and then the anti-Christ (Obama probably) will come to desecrate it:

www.levitt.com...

Proof:

According to the 2 Maccabees 2:4-7, the Prophet Jeremiah hid the tabernacle and the Ark of the Covenant in a cave in Mount Nebo, Jordan. This could very well connect Alexander the Great to the Ark if it was hidden at Mount Nebo before the Babylonian invasion of Jerusalem in 586 BC. What if Nebuchadnezzar II found the Ark?

Many great astronomical and mathematical achievements were made by the Babylonians during this period. Important to note that the Babylonian system of mathematics was sexagesimal, or a base 60 numeral system. From this we derive the modern day usage of 60 seconds in a minute, 60 minutes in an hour, and 360 (60 x 6) degrees in a circle. (666)

en.wikipedia.org...-Babylonian_culture

If the Babylonians found the Ark, and Alexander the Great conquered all of the Persian Empire to the Indus River in India, then he is clearly connected to it. He would have ruled over the area where the Ark was possibly located.

Alexander the Great was great because he was never defeated in battle. Sounds a lot like why the Nazis wanted it in the fictional Indiana Jones movies, doesn't it?

Ok, so back to today. Jews rule the world. Ben Bernanke and every Federal Reserve Director before him since 1914 has been Jewish. You can read all about the Rothschilds and Jewish plans in the book "The Creature from Jekyll Island" and a "Dialogue in Hell between Machiavelli and Montesquieu."

www.spielbauer.com...
www.notbored.org...

Anyway, that is not the point of this. That is a whole other conspiracy theory well documented all over the place. The point is that Jews have all the financial resources at their disposal. Greece has none. Greeks are rioting in the streets over new austerity measures. There is nothing that Jews would want more than to have the Ark of the Covenant in their control with all of Iran's saber rattling going on right now. I think a deal is about to be made to save both Greece and Israel if this is true. All that's left is for the transfers to take place, a temple to be built, and the anti-Christ to come along and desecrate that temple. After that, say a prayer and repent?

The important thing is to prove or disprove the Ark has been found. If it has been found, watch the news carefully for signs of strengthening Greek and Israeli alliances. For very recent examples:

defenceforumindia.com...
www.kxnet.com...

Don't dismiss me as an anti-Semite or a religious freak. I don't care if any Jew lives or dies, and I don't know if I even believe in God. I just have a knack for piecing things together...All that I offer up are clues that I have stumbled on in the past week. Take it or leave it.
edit on Fri Nov 11 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: ex tags

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Great opening post.

Welcome

Gonna have a proper read through now

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by treasurefish

Welcome to ATS!
Be sure to save that post just in case you get 404'd - its not exactly an introduction

Perhaps a mod could move it for you special since its an interesting theory/read

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Great first post!

I have saved it just in case it gets lost. Am going to read thru the links now.

+17 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
But we KNOW that Alexander's tomb was in Alexandria until at least the mid 2nd century AD...

His tomb has been 'found' many times in the past and all were wrong. I'm extremely sceptical.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

This is a very fascinating thread, and I thank you for posting it. I look forward to looking through the information you posted, and hopefully the mods will move it to an appropriate forum, and get bumped up. Oh, and welcome to ATS!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

I am also skeptical, I just posted in the other thread - huffington is also skeptical

the other thread

Originally posted by Forevever
Interesting article - did anyone else post this? (if so my apologies)

Huffington Post - An Unbelievable Ark Of The Covenant Announcement And 10 Relic Trips (PHOTOS)

The Focus Information Agency, a Bulgarian outfit not exactly renowned for accuracy, is reporting that Grekomania.ru, a Russian web portal that purports to be an "official information partner of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of Greece," has claimed that a group led by Nikolaos Kumardzis, an archeologist apparently unaffiliated with any other dig, has identified one of the world's great treasures. At least one Armenian newspaper is running a similar story.

Also, an interesting theory by a new member - Here
edit on 10-11-2011 by Forevever because: emphasis

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I cannot imagine a connection between Alexander and the ARK or Greece and the ARK

the ARK could be in
Iraq/Babylon
Egypt/Ethiopia
Israel

somebody finds the ARK every few years and earthquakes are back to back these days

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   

The Full translation of the Behistun Inscription is available at Wikipedia. There seems not to be any secrets there...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
great post op..

i dont know if this has been posted yet but do you think this has something to do with it?- www.usatoday.com...

slimey lil bugggers, they get everywhere..

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
What's more...
The temple they will build will be the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, and if I'm not mistaken, they would have to take the Dome of The Rock.

Am I remembering this correctly?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Well, welcome to ATS. There's a little bit there to consume in your "introduction" before I can really make a comment, but at first glance - whether true, false or hoaxy enquirer type thing - it does look interesting. This has got to be one of the most interesting "introductions" ever. Well played.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

You could have simply put a hello I'm treasurefish" at the very beginning then gone into your thread.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   

I started inadvertently laughing at the (anti-christ, maybe Obama) bits in your post.

What have you been sniffing on?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuyverUnit I
What's more...
The temple they will build will be the Temple Mount in Jerusalem, and if I'm not mistaken, they would have to take the Dome of The Rock.

Am I remembering this correctly?

The Temple Mount is the location that the Second Temple was built upon before it was destroyed. When the Muslims invaded Jerusalem they built the Al Aqsa Mosque and the Dome of the Rock on the Temple Mount, and they remain there to this day.

For the Third Temple to be built at least the Dome of the Rock would need to be destroyed, if not both. This of course, would probably start a world war, unless it was the cause of a natural disaster, like an earthquake or something. Even then, Muslims would still probably want to protect the rubble.

@ the OP - Could you provide any additional links relating to the supposed recovery of the Ark of the Covenant? I would love to see the Ark recovered, but hearing about it from one lone website is like seeing pictures of Bigfoot on a supermarket tabloid.
edit on 10-11-2011 by theotherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
cool thread, I have a cold, will read links in the morning. welcome to ATS. interesting subject for sure

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Skeptical, I can't find it reported anywhere else besides huffington and the website that broke the story. Leaning towards fake. Sounds like it was an attempt to build tourism for Greece, Lord only knows they could use all the money they can get lol.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

There were dozens of Ark of the Covenant copies ... how do you know this is the one?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
hmm... here's a wild thought:

what if the ark was kept underneath the temple mount and the knights templars moved it to greece?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Very interesting story you have come across OP.

I very much doubt that there is any bit of truth to this since I cannot find any links to any other articles about this, nor is it mentioned where this has been found and by whom, I know Thassos, but where in Thassos.

Anyway I gave you a star for your attempt at finding truth, but I will save the flag because I really think this will turn out to be a hoax, or at the very least an incorrect presumption on whatever has been found.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join