It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Gives Prophet Vision of Illuminati's Forthcoming Zombie Mock Revival of The Dead?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Peeps, It's about time you get an inkling of why it is that the Illuminati/TPTB are acclimating the masses with various entertainment mediums about a coming Zombie Apocalypse.

In this interview, a prophet who has been given hardcore prophecies by God says she also was given a vision of the coming zombie mock revival of the dead.

Watch it if you want to know what is possibly the only way to get these Zombies off of you. You might not be able to kill them with ordinary tools.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

As much as I would enjoy a good laugh right now, I don't have time to watch a 34 minute Youtube video at this time. I did however, get a pretty good laugh out of the fact that your title included words like, God, Prophet, Illuminati, and Zombie.

ATS is a great haven for those of us who seek the truth and are often very mistrustful of other media outlets, but sometimes it really brings out the #ing weirdos!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Oh, my, God...

Pictures or she's a liar trying to get famous. Kind of like another beaut I've seen getting her chest out there while charging rental fees to see her Youtube videos...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I'm a believer, Pocky, but I dunno about this Prophet Elisabeth Elijah person.

What Prophecies has she correctly called? Has she had any misses?

Sorry, but it's good to be careful with these things.

Having said that: I wouldn't put anything--including some Zombies--past Satan ya know?

edit on 10-11-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
I lasted 3 minutes, I couldn't take it anymore.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I think this prophet is legit.

Don't let anybody who attempts to say otherwise rob you off your chance to read and listen for yourselves what she is saying. You got nothing to lose if you remember what was said and that far-out stuff actually comes to pass.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I've read about her, claims to be an Apostle.

However what i have not read about her (because i was only having a quick look into it, and didnt go into detail). There are numerious of these 'prophercies' to which circulate around the internet, and of course people believe these people are speaking to 'god', to be honest i'd like to see the Vatican (the only authority i will accept on this topic when it comes to classifying person x as a prophet of god in a Christian sense).

I mean really? How many of these "prophets" are talking to themselves? Who is to say this one is right as opposed to Maria Esperanza
Or perhaps Maria Divine Mercy?

The messages are ALL different, you'd think if this was some form of divine intervention you'd think they would get their stories straight?

/oldmanrant.

Anyhow, animation of the dead, via zombification. Really? Honestly? Physilogically it is impossible to raise the long dead. They have no physical conductive tissue. The recently dead, i suppose i wont claim is IMPOSSIBLE, but most certainly inplausable.

Before someone says "but but its the power of the debbil!!", I present to you, the waterboys mother. (seriously watch the movie). Anyhow, many things in out sordid past have been declaired heresy, like "the world is round", "the world is not the centre of the universe", "the sun does not revolve around the earth", "looking at the stars via this giant tube and glass wont poke god in the nads".
edit on 10-11-2011 by Spruk because: Edits over, less offensive.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
1:21 seconds of the last video where she is being interviewed or whatever about the missile.
shake...my damn......dude omg.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Oh no, we're gonna have another religion in a 100 years, crap...

And people of every generation will think Zombie Day will happen in their life time, but it will just end up getting postponed, time after time.

People will believe in anything I guess -- and I guess some need that faith in their lives. Oh well, to each their own, I just hope no one comes knocking on my door to tell me about Zombie Day.

Khar
edit on 10-11-2011 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Spruk

I've been thinking about how it would be possible for dead carcasses to be revived, and the one big suspicion that I have about it is microchips or abduction implants.

Dr. Lier who has surgicallly removed " abduction" implants, from what I understood in a Coasttocoastam interview, seemed to imply that these things had a life of their own. Also, the individual's who had them removed would comment that they felt different.

I'm thinking that it's possible that many people who have long since died still have the implants in their bodies or teeth.

Some people have implants in their teeth, so long after their flesh comes off, the things will still be embedded a resilient spot.
edit on 10-11-2011 by Pocky because: typo: Dr. Lear is Dr.Lier

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
this is from 2005 from what i understand from the video and it was supposed to happen fall 2005 so she is a little off on her prediction. the bible does say the dead will rise so i dont know. harry potter turns children too demons

edit on 10-11-2011 by pez1975 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   
reply to post by pez1975

No. Nowhere does it say that it's supposed to happen on any date. The point is that TPTB have this Zombie Apocalypse slated for the future and people don't have to look too hard to notice the push to acclimate the masses for it.

The sold-out elite are the ones heavily invested amping up this injection of Zombies into pop cultures and it is no accident.

edit on 10-11-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-11-2011 by Pocky because: typos

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pocky
reply to post by Spruk

I've been thinking about how it would be possible for dead carcasses to be revived, and the one big suspicion that I have about it is microchips or abduction implants.

Dr. Lier who has surgicallly removed " abduction" implants, from what I understood in a Coasttocoastam interview, seemed to imply that these things had a life of their own. Also, the individual's who had them removed would comment that they felt different.

I'm thinking that it's possible that many people who have long since died still have the implants in their bodies or teeth.

Some people have implants in their teeth, so long after their flesh comes off, the things will still be embedded a resilient spot.
edit on 10-11-2011 by Pocky because: typo: Dr. Lear is Dr.Lier

Oh dear. Ok i'll nom on this one.

If its all true (again i have no evidence for or against, so its all heresay if you ask me, but still not impossible). SO lets look at this from a physiological standpoint.

Take a Skeleton, so someone who is dead and their bones stripped of any fleshy bits. Pretty much it would require nano-technology to re-build a psudo muscular system and then of course create the proverbial brain, which would more be in line with Star Treks Borg antagonists.

Putrified corpses - Same principle as above, it would have to re-build the corpses missing parts, and then act as an immune system.

Freshly dead - This is physiological possible, if the corpse hasnt reached any putrifaction, replace the brain (or re-wire the nerves) and then use a nano-style tech (or a restart of the immune system) to which you'd re-animate the corpse.

The thing is man at this stage cannot re-start the brain, once its expired its expired (IE - brain damage would set in), the computing power of our neurological system (human) has not been matched as yet using current technological level, sure in the future? Probably not a problem, its possible. Is it here and now, not at all.

As for the good doctor, this is the first time ive heard of him which in itself is not damning since i dont really follow the UFO tracks, but its entirely possible its true, but again unlikely. If a species is THAT advanced why bother with us, we are cave men in comparison. Experimentation? If they can traverse the currents of space, why cant they just grown their own human based organism?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
well that was intereting....
false prophets there to take money from the weak minded.

She is a False Prophet

I can tell you that, no real prophet from your god would be wearing that many diamonds...
Like the Pope with his Gold watches and mercedes...

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Again, I say, Don't listen to anyone else. Just read it for yourself and keep it in mind for if you live to suffer this coming to pass,You will not be too shocked and will know what to do.

Here is an an excerpt from Prophecy 21

www.amightywind.com...

Oh I indeed say in MY Word, "And the dead in YAHUSHUA (Christ) shall rise first and you which are living will be caught up to meet the Lord in the air. But here is the part you have not understood. LISTEN CLOSELY! Satan will mock the rising of the saints. When their Spirit bodies come and join with the earthly bodies they will indeed walk the earth like when I was resurrected. The saints rose did they not? Satan counterfeits everything I do, and so he shall do it again.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Again, I say, Don't listen to anyone else. Just read it for yourself and keep it in mind for if you live to suffer this coming to pass,You will not be too shocked and will know what to do.

Here is an an excerpt from Prophecy 21

www.amightywind.com...

Oh I indeed say in MY Word, "And the dead in YAHUSHUA (Christ) shall rise first and you which are living will be caught up to meet the Lord in the air. But here is the part you have not understood. LISTEN CLOSELY! Satan will mock the rising of the saints. When their Spirit bodies come and join with the earthly bodies they will indeed walk the earth like when I was resurrected. The saints rose did they not? Satan counterfeits everything I do, and so he shall do it again.

What specific religion are you?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   

reply to post by pez1975

The point is that TPTB have this Zombie Apocalypse slated for the future and people don't have to look too hard to notice the push to acclimate the masses for it.

I think the point you're missing is that Zombie movies make money.

My generation grew up with "Night of the Living Dead" being our main zombie option - while Hollywood was shoving Freddy Krueger and Jason Vorhees down our throats (both awesome though!!)

Now my generation is working in the industry, so they're making more of the genre they loved, selling it to the people they grew up with.

Its all about making money man, its not about making real zombies.
edit on 10-11-2011 by Forevever because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
...unfortunately, God's standard for someone to be called a "prophet" is a little too much for this woman.
The standard?
perfection.

One wrong prophecy, and I'm sorry - you're not in God's camp.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
id like to thank this woman for being so wacky and deluded that people who hear her will turn away from religion.

shes is helping more people by being who she is more than any of us ever could have.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

People will see things that they never expected to see, in the future, when the Elite get their police state happening in full force. Just like people don't expect that there could be another Holocaust, they do not expect the even more incredible things that could take place about UFOs and Zombies.

The SJP Illuminati Cards have a zombie card too just like they had the Princess Di card.

The CDC has a Zombie Preparedness site at this link:

www.cdc.gov...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join