It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God Tells Prophet: Warn People That Gold Teeth And Gold Fever Revival Is Not Coming From Me.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
In the beginning, when I first saw videos of people who were getting gold teeth and gold dust at church services, I had not yet understood that this was not coming from God and that, actually, these entertaining manifestations of magic are actually driving people away from God's true word, until I came upon one of the prophecies given to this prophet by by God himself to warn people that this is not from him.

1 John 2:16 ESV

For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions—is not from the Father but is from the world.

For other verses about materialism look here www.openbible.info...

Here are a couple of excerpts of what she was told about the Gold Teeth and Gold Fever Revival. To read the full thing, go to the link.

www.amightywind.com...

"I AM," and MY Son YAHUSHUA are not glorified dentists. WE are the God of Creation. We do not copy man's ways. Prayerfully seek the truth for there are those who seek to deceive you. This is nothing more than sorcery, wizardry, alchemy and enchantment, the magic of turning metal into gold. Beware spiritual leaders and the people who supernaturally get these gold fillings (although some claim it by trickery) in their mouths pick up messages from satan like a radio transmitter they will not be able to discern the true voice of the RUACH ha KODESH ever again. They have sold their soul for a mouthful of gold if they do not REPENT and get it removed. Study and show thyself approved. Where is this in the Holy Scriptures I have given you?

They call this a "revival" but the fires of hell are licking at their feet. Know ye, MY ways are not the world's ways? You go running to and fro and even the heathen do so for the sake of gold and you chase after signs, wonders, and miracles and know not this is what the anti-christ will use to deceive so many? Know ye not that signs, wonders and miracles follow them that believe? Not you following after the signs, wonders and miracles. MY most trusted servants are being led away like a pig with a gold ring in his snout.

You who are doing these things are showing your true fruit; beware for you will be held accountable. How dare you insult MY true servants who warn you and remind you even the very elect will be deceived if possible. This is only possible if no one is willing to warn and speak out. You should not hate them but be grateful for their boldness. No, but in these times good is spoken as evil and evil is spoken as good. I do not need to change metal fillings in teeth into gold to save souls or sprinkle gold dust over you. It takes the Blood of YAHUSHUA to cover you not gold dust.

You can find better videos of people who are magically finding gold teeth in their mouths and gold dust appearing on their clothes in some churches, but I'm not interested in finding them because I don't want people to get sucked in to this deception. I just put it here to let you guys be aware that in the future you are gonna hear more about jewels and alchemist type stuff going on in churches but it's not gonna be from God as he warns that these superficial and worldy shows of bling bling in churches are actually not of him and a distraction from his true teachings which constantly warn people to not be addicts of worldy and fleeting material things.- something like that.

edit on 10-11-2011 by Pocky because: extending

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I'm quite certain this isn't coming from god. Because god as one is thought of today does not exist.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I believe in the eternal God. I think that when people don't experience anything of the supernatural worlds they start to feel like there is no God here. But after I had my experiences with things beyond this reality is when I knew for sure that there is something there.

Watch this video to see somebody have a neat holy supernatural experience.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I would have to agree with you. It's not that the Holy Spirit doesn't have the power to manifest stuff like that. He does but he will not do it unless it brings more glory to God.

The general consensus over the years since Christ was last here was that the Holy Spirit works miracles and wonders on a purely beneficial scale to bring glory to God and to bring more souls to him, but all this is going to do is bring people flocking to God looking for a handout or for greedy purposes and Christ has something against selfish people and greedy people. Yes God can rain down gold from the stars onto you, but that isn't usually how he does things. Most likely he would just lay it on someones heart to give you a job. Jesus was the one who coined the saying "give a man a fish and he will eat for a day, teach a man to fish and he will eat for a lifetime".

Yes he made food out of thin air and turned water to wine, but i highly doubt he's going to be transmuting gold out of thin air because it could cause his children to stumble and fall and that is not something he wants.

Spot on Pocky, i didn't even know this was happening, going to have to bring this up to my pastor.
edit on 10-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The Master says: "Ah! What is more numerous? Stars in the sky, or gold teeth in Memphis??"

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I would rather God make my teeth new, as I have had a problem since birth that makes cavities a nasty problem.
And because my family couldn't afford white amalgams, I now have a mouthful of mercury.
So I would like new teeth not Gold fillings.

These people need discernment.
Peace.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
In a different prophecy, It is brought up that the Mark of the Beast is gonna be as readily accepted as these people are accepting these Gold Teeth right now.

Prophecy 34

www.amightywind.com...

Reader take note if this has not come to your churches yet to tempt you it shall for satan wants to set apart and MARK those who belong to him and without them knowing they have already begun to be MARKED! Not the MARK that leads to any redemption, but it is the beginning of the deceit that will lead to the MARK of the Beast! The Mark of the Beast will be just as readily accepted as this golden MARK is now. (Gold teeth fillings or gold teeth or gold dust) When the Mark of the Beast comes people will think it is a blessing when they in truth have damned their very souls to eternal fire and brimstone. Because MY Elijah of New speaks forth MY Words she is shunned and slandered by others who only want to hear MY blessings that edify and not hear what MY curses are for those who refuse to listen to the words I speak.

edit on 10-11-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
I wonder if that LED light may have played a role in those fillngs looking gold colored. I would like to see what they look like in natural sunlight.

That LED had a bluish color, who knows what effect that has on the color appearance of the amalgam fillings.

Also, I don't know if God is turning those fillings gold, My mother said that the metal parts of her rosary turned gold after praying for it as a sign. Certainly I have no proof it's gold, I never tested it.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I have been going to church my entire life. I am Pentecostal and have seen many miracles, such as people who were very sick with severe illnesses being healed suddenly and I even saw someone die and after prayers of the people around, he came back to life. He was not dead very long, just a few moments, but we knew he was dead because a nurse was there.

I have seen miracles of storms suddenly dissipating after people prayed, I have seen miracles of people praying for God to help them financially and they were helped supernaturally. I have seen many, many things, but one thing I have never seen is people getting gold teeth during church services. It seems that it plays on the greed of those people and it sounds too much like pop culture wannabes....Christian bling.

Is this for real? Really? Because I don't believe it, and I grew up in a church that believes in miracles. The purpose of miracles is not to show some supernatural superman syndrome, but to help the people who would otherwise not have help or the help from man has been exhausted.

God moves in mysterious ways. But in gold teeth, no, I don't believe it because there is nothing that sounds right about it to me.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

Thanks for sharing this, I had never even heard of it until now. I really don't see God doing something as silly as giving people gold teeth.

top topics

join