It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Weird response from someone on godlikeproductions

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
I got this weird respnse from someone on that board after explaining the strange events that happened this year.

Other Poster: You will receive three knocks on your door sometime in the future, the man will be dressed up in a UPS uniform, but the truth is he is a member of our society. He will deliver the package with everything you need to know for your initiation.

Me:What do you mean? I don't want to join them or anything.
I wasn't trying to disrespect anyone. I was just trying to understand them better than what the media and the other people where saying about them.

Other Poster: I don't think you understand, you must join. There is no other option. You know too much.

So what do you say? Real,Troll, software sock puppet or alCIAda setting up a person with suspected mental illness again.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
HA HA HA. I call fake. But feel free to open the door with a shotgun from now on if you feel the urge....

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

Someone is playing on your paranoia. I'm sure they got quite a giggle out of your reaction

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   

What exactly were you discussing? What do you know too much about?

It seems to me...that the person that contacted you...is very delusional...and has mental health issues.

If someone was going show up at your door....and you had no choice but to join them... I believe....they wouldn't let you know about it ahead of time; they would just show up... unexpectedly... and take you.

Also...I think that the person that contacted you on GLP.....is probably a member here on ATS too....with a different screen name. I think that for some reason...this person wants to freak you out.

edit on 10-11-2011 by caladonea because: add more

edit on 10-11-2011 by caladonea because: correction

edit on 10-11-2011 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Well you better tell us what you know before they get you haha!

So, what have you stumbled upon that we should know about?

You do realize that by creating this thread, your subconscious was directing you to the inevitable conclusion that you would have to spill the beans?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   

IF YOU REPEAT IT ON THIS SITE ASWELL... WE WILL COME FOR YOU....

dont worry mate.. someone is just pulling your leg.. im sure you havent said anything that hasnt been said a million times before... and ups uniform.. seriously? that alone should answer your question..
edit on 10/11/11 by Misterlondon because: bad spelin mistaek

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
The UPS guy is a stripper, sorry, I spoiled the gift your mom was going to surprise you with.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

It's GPL. Seriously, what do you expect from a site like that? and why can't we go a month here at ATS without a GPL related thread?

Anyways, it's just that bunch of idiots at GPL messing with your head, I wouldn't be concerned, they are after all, idiots

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Misterlondon

IF YOU REPEAT IT ON THIS SITE ASWELL... WE WILL COME FOR YOU....

dont worry mate.. someone is just pulling your leg.. im sure you havent said anything that hasnt been said a million times before... and ups uniform.. seriously? that alone should answer your question..
edit on 10/11/11 by Misterlondon because: (no reason given)

Bad a-- Avatar.

Yeah I think it was a troll.

But then again a guy in a apron in the morning news had a segment with a child saying " You have got until christmas to get on the nice list".

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
I got this weird respnse from someone on that board after explaining the strange events that happened this year.

Other Poster: You will receive three knocks on your door sometime in the future, the man will be dressed up in a UPS uniform, but the truth is he is a member of our society. He will deliver the package with everything you need to know for your initiation.

Me:What do you mean? I don't want to join them or anything.
I wasn't trying to disrespect anyone. I was just trying to understand them better than what the media and the other people where saying about them.

Other Poster: I don't think you understand, you must join. There is no other option. You know too much.

So what do you say? Real,Troll, software sock puppet or alCIAda setting up a person with suspected mental illness again.

Just send him my way, we will gladly meet up with his group in any foreign or domestic geographical location that he wants, heck, ill even fire up the birds to fly them over. Who ever said i had no manners...?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
The UPS guy is a stripper, sorry, I spoiled the gift your mom was going to surprise you with.

Oh god, I hope he doesn't open the box. OP if the UPS guy takes his hands off said box but it is still at his waist....run.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrymomma

Originally posted by JibbyJedi

Oh god, I hope he doesn't open the box. OP if the UPS guy takes his hands off said box but it is still at his waist....run.

link   
I'm not surprised. UPS and the Teamsters are well versed in thuganomics.

link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman

This reminds me of the episode of "The Office," where Pam signs up Dwight to work for the CIA without his knowledge!

Somebody is just messing with you!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
what where the strange events that happened this year?

that's the real question!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
if it is for real then lucky you because that is some cool jason bourne hollywood stuff that never happens to normal people.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I wouldnt worry till the ups guy knocks 3 times.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

If you order anything through the mail just request that it be delivered via FedEx.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlastedCaddy
I wouldnt worry till the ups guy knocks 3 times.

LOL Great Point! Those drivers are on such a tight schedule, the majority only have time for 2 knocks!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
You had better take it too. Don't try to refuse the package when they do show up or this might happen:

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join