It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are You Eating and Drinking Aborted Fetuses?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   
brie-hoffman.hubpages.com...

I am sorry folks this is not right!!!
I have feed my kids some of these items.
They dont need sued they need dragged out and beat or something for tricking us to eat dead babies.

edit on 11-11-2011 by Springer because: Quotes removed per original Author's request

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
admin edit Quotes removed per Original Author's request.

the end of the news story says it all i think.

edit on 11-11-2011 by Springer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
It's recycling.

And all those fetuses give me super-human strength.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to blend another fetal smoothie for my throbbing pecs.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheAmused

They're dead, and processed so that it's sanitary.

What's the big deal?

I don't eat processed food or any artificial food colorings or preservatives, so am likely in the clear.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
And you believe it. It's on the internet so it must be true. I'll call BS just so you have something to argue about.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
And you believe it. It's on the internet so it must be true. I'll call BS just so you have something to argue about.

www.thenewamerican.com...

Shareholders of PepsiCo have filed a resolution with the Securities and Exchange Commission in an effort to force the company to stop contracting with a research firm that uses cells from aborted babies in its process of producing artificial flavor enhancers. According to LifeNews.com, Pepsi has “ignored concerns and criticism from dozens of pro-life groups and tens of thousands of pro-life people who voiced their opposition to PepsiCo contracting with biotech company Senomyx even after it was found to be testing their food additives using fetal cells from abortions.”

www.lifenews.com...

Pepsi Shareholders Demand It Stop Using Aborted Fetal Cells

cause it it true.
i could care less if you call BS cause you cant handle the truth of a subject lol
there are hundreds of online news on the subject from the 25th of october and up.
But the news hasnt been aired on tv.
edit on 9-11-2011 by TheAmused because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I won't believe this because my brainwashed mind wont let me believe this...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

oh, so they are testing stuff on fetal cells not putting fetal cells in the additives. Big difference there. You might want to amend your thread title.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

The first step is knowing/ admitting you have a problem lol
So bravo

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by antonia

oh, so they are testing stuff on fetal cells not putting fetal cells in the additives. Big difference there. You might want to amend your thread title.

www.thenewamerican.com...

On its website Senomyx explains that its flavor research programs “focus on the discovery and development of savory, sweet and salt flavor ingredients that are intended to allow for the reduction of MSG, sugar and salt in food and beverage products. Using isolated human taste receptors, we created proprietary taste receptor-based assay systems that provide a biochemical or electronic readout when a flavor ingredient interacts with the receptor.”

It goes in your mouth and you eat or drink it ...and it is made from fetus stem cells ..
So what part of the story are you saying is BS?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheAmused

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

The first step is knowing/ admitting you have a problem lol
So bravo

Why don't you take the first step, OP..........

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
blogs.miaminewtimes.com...
Are Aborted Fetus Cells Helping to Make Your Diet Pepsi Sweeter?

So what exactly is HEK293? It's a cell line that started in the 1970s from human embryonic kidney cells. The line was cultured by scientist Alex Van der Eb in the early 1970s at his lab at the University of Leiden, Holland. Since then, the cell line has been cultured and grown in laboratories (you can buy some here). It's primary use is as a protein or a protein vessel -- sort of a natural test tube. It's also pretty common and seems to be available at most laboratory supply companies and used by many R&D facilities. In short, maybe not such a big deal.

Read the whole article–will give a much better idea of what is being done.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Either you don't read your own material or you are just being obtuse.

On its website Senomyx explains that its flavor research programs “focus on the discovery and development of savory, sweet and salt flavor ingredients that are intended to allow for the reduction of MSG, sugar and salt in food and beverage products. Using isolated human taste receptors, we created proprietary taste receptor-based assay systems that provide a biochemical or electronic readout when a flavor ingredient interacts with the receptor.”

Shareholders of PepsiCo have filed a resolution with the Securities and Exchange Commission in an effort to force the company to stop contracting with a research firm that uses cells from aborted babies in its process of producing artificial flavor enhancers. According to LifeNews.com, Pepsi has “ignored concerns and criticism from dozens of pro-life groups and tens of thousands of pro-life people who voiced their opposition to PepsiCo contracting with biotech company Senomyx even after it was found to be testing their food additives using fetal cells from abortions.”

It does not say Pepsi uses aborted fetal tissue in it's product, these articles state a research firm uses the tissues to test the product. I'm not saying it's right, but that's not the same as what you are claiming. There is no aborted fetal tissue in Pepsi.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
That anyone would even momentarily entertain the possibility that this is true, boggles the mind.

Where would they obtain all these fetuses? From physicians offices? After performing an abortion, a physician in a clinic or in a hospital packages it and sends it off to Campbell's soup or Pepsi? Without the woman's knowledge or consent? Is he paid? Does the woman get the money? How much do they cost? Is the doctor paid by the pound, or by the remains?

How many a year would he have to perform to sell to one of these prolific companies?
Maybe he needs the extra money to pay for malpractice insurance as he would have his pants sued off were this discovered? Selling body parts has been illegal in the US for a very long time.

How do they prevent all the diseases that are incurred from eating parts of a human? Do they have additives that negate them?

Is the added flavour so significant that it overrides the long prison sentences these companies would get if this were discovered?

*This is a religious anti-abortion group willing to say/do anything to win people over to their side. Nothing more.
Utter nonsense.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Sounds like bull# to me.

Do you believe everything you read in someone's blog?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Even if it were true you could bet the pro-choice bunch would have no problem with it.
edit on 9-11-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

link   

This whole story is totally false...No one is putting any aborted babies in food. In fact the whole story is debunked pretty easily. It's all based on the company Senomyx's use of HEK293 in their tests...NOT their actual food production! And what is HEK293? To quote from this article that does a pretty good job of debunking these claims

"It's a cell line that started in the 1970s from human embryonic kidney cells. The line was cultured by scientist Alex Van der Eb in the early 1970s at his lab at the University of Leiden, Holland. Since then, the cell line has been cultured and grown in laboratories...... It's primary use is as a protein or a protein vessel -- sort of a natural test tube. It's also pretty common and seems to be available at most laboratory supply companies and used by many R&D facilities." Also "The cells they're talking about have "technically" originated from aborted fetus cells, but it's not like scientists are putting fetus body parts into blenders while laughing. Think of the fetus cells as sort of "ancient ancestors" to the new cells that are readily used today as "building blocks" and receptors in many commonplace scientific experiments in universities, hospitals, and commercial labs."

So while if you really want to morally object to protein, that's grown in a lab and is used in science experiments everywhere, then that's your business...It's not OK to suggest because a company uses such protein in tests that they are putting aborted fetus's in our food. That is simply an outright lie. I'm amazed at how easily people can throw morals out the window and outright lie in attacking something else they find morally objectionable.

By the way...I'm not suggesting the OP is lying here...the article quoted is the one being misleading.

link   
reply to post by 547000

It's not even true.

What is it with the sheep on this site as of late?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Really? Again? Are you posting this crap again because you didn't see the original post, or because you have an annoying agenda? It seems to me that you'd be one of those dicks that harass teenage girls going to Planned Parenthood to get a pap smear or birth control.

Also the original poster sensationalized the title the first time, knowing fully that the story said the companies used aborted cells to test the flavor enhancers, not that they use them AS the enhancers. Please tell me you're not another that did not actually look into it and just posted.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 11/9/11 by Magnivea because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   

What you have shared with us in this thread....may very well be happening. Here is an article in (The Washington Times).....about an aborted fetus being used in beauty creams. The same group (Children Of God for Life) discovered this.

Link: www.washingtontimes.com...

If all of this is true...it really saddens and disgusts me. I don't use any of the products listed...and now (of course) I never will.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join