It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The YU55 Apology Thread

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSep
So lets take a poll how long until someone else makes another prediction ? lol

About as long as it takes for someone to google the next asteroid.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Has anyone seen this thing pass by?? I'm sure someone somewhere is watching this thing and can take photos right?

link   
reply to post by UnaChispa

god... reading this relaxes more then knowing doom didnt happen

link   
Can i be the next prediction guy! APOPHIS everyone get in ur bunkers hurry only 17 more years!

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by KristinLynnxo
Has anyone seen this thing pass by?? I'm sure someone somewhere is watching this thing and can take photos right?

Kristen its to small to see with the naked eye and to close for hubbel (mispelled?) to see. But if u get a decent telescope you might have some luck

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Radec

by then, I´ll be sitting on my porch on a whipchair and watch it happen with a smile on my face, if it happens...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

lol was a joke by then i hope they have the brains to do something about it lol.

link   
Man...what a beautiful night...the moon is huge, and the man in the moon is laughing his A$$ off at all the doom-sayers.

All clear here...but, the current HOT prediction thread is this one...make a big bowl of popcorn for that one.

*Full and Complete* E.T. Disclosure Just Weeks Away! (MUST Read)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

link   
Well, now we just have to get past the FEMA test tommorow, the Palestnian Statehood vote on Friday, the Ceremony with the 13 skulls Friday morning in Los Angeles and whatever Anonymous is still on about for 11/11 being their big 'day of world change'.

I'm feeling good that this galactic dirt clod flew on by..apparently..without so much as saying hello. I'll actually relax some Saturday morning and into Monday, I think. We're past part 1...but the week isn't over yet.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
watching fox news streaming via a telescope, if it already passed why are they still streaming, and another thing thumbs down for fox and the fear mongering, the headline says "Massive asteroid passing close to earth, watch live!" it scurred me.

and Phage groupie here, also puterman and the one who put up the calculations on this asteroid, I love smarts, I can sit and read it aaall daaay looong

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Radec

Didnt you watched the vid?
They say: Yes we can intercept it with an spacecraft, and if it doesnt help, crash another one into it

made me laugh so hard, my wife went looking for me...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
astroid

I guess this is it live, what am I looking at? that bright little thing, is that it?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hapablab

Star for you, thank you for the link.

I think it is a ufo and Nasa is covering it up. I mean look at it. It looks like every other ufo video

Just kidding............

I like the live link

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
I think the one take away message from Elenin and 2005 YU55 is that conspiracy theorists are their own worst enemy. Following Elenin we had plenty of people claiming that all the fearmongering was a NASA psyop. Yet he we are about a month later and many of the same people have egg on their face again. I think this non-event has made it quite clear that there was no psyop. There was just a bunch of gullible conspiracy theorists with a fear of science.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
astroid

I guess this is it live, what am I looking at? that bright little thing, is that it?

Seems like the stream is dead now:

orry, we were unable to play the media you selected. Please try again, or select alternate media. Error encountered: Stream not found

or maybe the missle experiment (;-)) went wrong and it´s coming for us...

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
O.K. That's done and dusted. What will we fret over next?

I wonder how many people out there are looking rather embarassed right about
now (having whisked terrified loved ones away to higher ground, in anticipation
of the possibility of something catastrophic occurring)?

Wait, you did What!.... No!!....Really???

AnyOne Any Accounts?
We can laugh now! (but for how long?)
edit on 8-11-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcalibur254
I think the one take away message from Elenin and 2005 YU55 is that conspiracy theorists are their own worst enemy. Following Elenin we had plenty of people claiming that all the fearmongering was a NASA psyop. Yet he we are about a month later and many of the same people have egg on their face again. I think this non-event has made it quite clear that there was no psyop. There was just a bunch of gullible conspiracy theorists with a fear of science.
#

The people who are blaming MSM or "TPTB" being the "fearmongers" are actually the fearmongers themselves.

It's time people are waking up to realize who the REAL fearmongers are...

Most (if not ALL) conspiracy theories have fear as a central aspect, if there was no fear, prophets, religious nuts, channellers and similar would be out of work. THEY are the ones feeding off the fear, since they get "power" from the fear, be it monetary gains...or simply a "kick" out of scaring others or gaining followers (camping etc..)

Blaming MSM or "the government" for causing fear is utterly ridiculous..just look around here on the forum WHO is spreading the lies and the fear.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Hopefully we can get back to the fantasy scenarios of Nibiru and 2012 now. I don't know if I can do another few months looking at numerous screenshots from JPL.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by verschickter

That's weird its still working fine for me, Im watching it right now, here is the link again, if not there is an address on the stream and it says clay center observatory, maybe the site will have it streaming.

astroid

ok here is the real address, I messed the first one up

clay center

edit on 8-11-2011 by hapablab because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I'll fess up !! I apologize to You all !! I didn't make any predictions or post any threads but I sure did fall for them , hook line and sinker !

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join