It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Okay so, WHO IS GONNA BE PRESIDENT! Bloodlines.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Okay so everyone always talks about how there are bloodlines that tie all the presidents together.

There is even a famous story of a young child who tied all the lineage together Thread

So I was wondering since we already have this information, couldn't somoen just figure out who is in that same bloodline and predict who the next president is going to be??

Well who knows a little more about this stuff?
I hope somone can look into this.

It would be very interesting.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Not really because you can tie anyone together with anyone...Everyone on earth is related to everyone else.... Just not always so closely....Usually it is very very very distantly.

I am related to you.
edit on 7-11-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Wow, I just decided to check for you....
EVERY candidate is from the same bloodline!!!

edit on 7-11-2011 by Ghost375 because: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're dealing with very intelligent people. They have all their bases covered.
edit on 7-11-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Well you know what I mean.

I know we all came from the same source material, but I am talking about the close genetic ties.

I cannot find out exactly what source the child used, but I know there was common ancestry.
It would be fun to see if the person who is closest to this tree, out of the candidates, would be elected.

Call it an experiment.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Talk to the Mormons. They have everyone's genealogy figured out. It factors into their belief system somehow. When I say "everyone's", I mean everyone's.
Disclaimer: While not a Mormon and I think some of their beliefs are odd, I've never met a Mormon who wasn't very nice. And I'm Catholic, so when it comes to wacky beliefs, par's for the course. We don't do genealogy, we do drunk.

Also, if you're playing the reptilian game, I'd have to go Romney.
Bachman is obviously an alien but she's even too crazy for the other repties.
edit on 7-11-2011 by radosta because: add

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

Ah, but you don't know what I mean...However, I completely understand why you interpreted it that way. I was actually in the process of adding that last line.

I was implying that these people have all their bases covered...

edit on 7-11-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlasd

Actually Harry Truman is not related to these much touted bloodlines. And if you look at the history everyone thought he would lose to Thomas Dewey. remember? This was his election after taking over from Roosevelt.

"I'm mild about Harry" everyone laughed, and the Chicago Tribune even printed up Dewey's election. As Gomer used to say; "Surprise, surprise, surprise!"

Predictions are a tricky business, even when you know how to, but being smug never helps your prediction, or your ability to be correct when attempting one. The accepted wisdom on predictions dictates humility.

Something to think about...

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Yes but I just meant who is the closest relative, in the candidates.

I mean obama was like an 18th cousin or something.

*add, I did not think I was being smug?
I mean this child proved that all the president are tied to the same bloodline...
edit on 7-11-2011 by KingAtlas because: add

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
Well you know what I mean.

I know we all came from the same source material, but I am talking about the close genetic ties.

Ah, ok. My mistake.I was unsure if you knew that or not.

Hmm...I don't know... Has it been shown that all have close genetic ties?

I thought it was just shown that they were all related. I am unaware of any study regarding their genetic ties. Just blood ties...If that makes sense.

I am not sure they are related closely enough to each other for their to be any way to predict such a thing... That is, assuming, there is a predetermined president, which I admit, I highly doubt.

edit on 7-11-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

*add, I did not think I was being smug?

I was referring to the headline. A touchy subject for me after spending so much time on Alex Jones' site, and one of the many reasons I no longer trust him.

edit on 7-11-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by radosta

Hahahahahahh.

Well said .. and so very funny because it's absolutely true.

As for who's next on the genealogical line of succession? Does it really matter? They all have this habit of... being pretty much the same. A choice between evils is no choice at all.

Peace

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I used t be able to embedd ... d'oh

anyways heres the vid from youtube. girl discovers links of presidents

So okay, I was mistaken, everyone EXEPT martin vanburen have a relation to a king from 1100's

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I have my own theory on this. S is going to HTF and Obama is going to declare Martial Law and he will stay in office and destroy everything, including the Economy. We have no hope. 2012 is the year for their big plans and nothing is going to stop them. Ever notice how Obama is ever so nonchalant about what he does and says and how it seems as if he doesn't even care about next year's election. That's because he already knows what is going to happen and he has nothing to worry about. That's my thoughts on it.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Since the thread appears to be targeting the right, you must not forget about the left.
And since we're on the subject of blood and DNA, here is a good sample.

"It takes a village to help me get rid of these things!"

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

That was nasty, omg
That was pure lulz

Thank you

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   
interesting request but no predictions here ... although, you might find info at this link pertinent.
Presidential connections
yes it's a blog but that's irrelevant ... scroll about 1/2 way down page and there is a flow chart posted you may find interesting to say the least.

i've seen a chart with all the connections from Washington to Bush but i don't have access to it on this puter. will try to google it but yep, they are closely, genetically related indeed.
even Obama and Pitt are cousins (closer than Bush too)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Being a relative of Martin Van Buren, it is comforting to know he is the only president we've ever had that wasn't related to all the others.

This is a fascinating subject, though. I wonder if you picked 44 random people if you could trace them all back to one man who lived 800 years ago. I doubt it.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
Since the thread appears to be targeting the right, you must not forget about the left.
And since we're on the subject of blood and DNA, here is a good sample.

"It takes a village to help me get rid of these things!"

How the F is this thread targeting the right?
Man, maybe they are right about republicans having persecution complexes.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Puppet27Master

LOL They said the exact same thing about Bush, exact same thing. Hell I believed it with Bush, not with Obama.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

Target the right?

and that's pretty desperate of you to try and act like Hillary is wiping boogers on a kid. She did nothing of the sort.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join